Home Discussion Discuss: J2ME Image Item Example

• ??????????? September 16, 2011 at 9:42 PM

?????????????destroyApp(true);??????????????? try { destroyApp(true); } catch (MIDletStateChangeException e) { // TODO Auto-generated catch block e.printStackTrace(); } ?????????

• ??????????? September 16, 2011 at 9:48 PM

?destroyApp(true);???try { destroyApp(true); } catch (MIDletStateChangeException e) { // TODO Auto-generated catch block e.printStackTrace(); } ???????????

Post your Comment

Your Name (*) :
Your Email :
Subject (*):
Your Comment (*):
  Reload Image

Related Articles
J2ME

J2ME Image Item Example
J2ME Image Item Example       This application illustrates how to create the image and imageItem using Image and ImageItem class respectively. In this example we are going to create 

J2EE

Image Item Using Canvas Example
Image Item Using Canvas Example       This example is will show you how to create the image at the top center of the screen. The following are the methods used 

Flex Questions

Item renderer in flex
Item renderer in flex  Hi...... please tell me about How to create item renderers in flex? give an example for that Thanks 

Programming Tutorials

Skinning Data Item in Chart in Flex4
for providing the skin to data item. In this example we change the representation of data item. we use the image for showing the data values in the chart...Skinning Data Item in Chart in Flex4: In this section you can see how we can 

Flex Questions

Item renderer in flex
Item renderer in flex  Hi..... I have a problem How do you call a method in particular ItemRenderer. Also the ItemRenderer is your own Custom Component? please give me an example for that...... Thanks 

Flex Questions

Item renderer in flex
Item renderer in flex  Hi... Please tell me about what does listData contain in ItemRenderers? What is the Type of listData? please give an example for that........ Thanks 

Swing AWT

awt list item* - Swing AWT
awt list item*  how do i make an item inside my listitem not visible  Hi friend, import java.awt.*; import java.awt.event.... information. http://www.roseindia.net/java/example/java/awt/ Thanks 

Java-Tutorials

Item Events in Java
Item Events in Java       Introduction In this section, you will learn about handling item events in java. This demonstrates that the event generated when you select an item 

Programming Tutorials

Item Renderer in AdvancedDataGrid
Item Renderer in AdvancedDataGrid: In this example you can see how we can use a item renderer property in AdvanceddataGrid control. The tag of item... a pie chart as a item renderer and displayed in AdvancedDataGrid. Example 

Struts Questions

need dynamic image example
need dynamic image example  struts 2 img example for a dynamic image... this with the image. I need to see an example of how to do this for an image. I am.... I am creating a profile for a user and the user is uploading his image which I 

JSP Servlet Questions

Get specific item details by clicking on hyperlink
on the image or item name I should get total datails from the database...Get specific item details by clicking on hyperlink  sir, I am developing a shopping site, following is my problem definition: I have a search item 

Flex 4

Chart Item Event in Flex4
Chart Item Event in Flex4: Chart uses the ChartItemEvent when you perform the operation click on the chart Item. This event is the part of chart package... sensitivity is greater than 3 then the ChartItemEvent will not work. In this example 

PHP Tutorial

How to Add Array Item in PHP
i)    PHP array add item In this PHP tutorial we will discuss about the different techniques to add item into an array.  array_push() is one of the widely used function to add item into an array.General format 

Programming Tutorials

View state with a custom item renderer in Flex4
View state with a custom item renderer in Flex4: In this example you can see... in your main application through itemrenderer property. Example... with a custom item renderer" chromeColor="#333333" 

General

Get Image Size Example
Get Image Size Example       This Example shows you get the image size... the default toolkit. Toolkit.getImage() : getImage method return a Image 

Swing AWT

navigation between panels when item is selected from jcombobox - Swing AWT
navigation between panels when item is selected from jcombobox  hi...(2nd panel).the combo box is in main panel. when a item is selected from combobox the 2nd panel should navigate to other panel. for now i have 4 item in the combo 

JPA

Image Icon Using Canvas Example
Image Icon Using Canvas Example       This example is used to create the Image on different location using Canvas class. In this example to create the image we are using 

Programming Tutorials

UIView Image Background
UIImageView. However we'll illustrate both ways in this example. 1. Setting Image...UIView Image Background In this tutorial, we are going to show you how to add image at background in UIView. There are two different ways of adding 

J2ME-Tutorials

Immutable Image MIDlet Example
Immutable Image MIDlet Example       This is the immutable image example, which shows how to create a immutable image in MIDlet. In this example we are creating 

Java-Tutorials

Java JComboBox Get Selected Item Value
example into which I shall get the combo box selected item value and stored...Java JComboBox Get Selected Item Value In this section we will discuss about how to get the selected item value form JComboBox. javax.swing.JComboBox 

J2ME

Appending Image into the J2ME Form
Appending Image into the J2ME Form   ... image into the J2ME Form. The syntax of adding image is given below.. public int append(Image img) This will add a image as a item into the form.   

J2ME

J2ME Item State Listener Example
J2ME Item State Listener Example   ... the ItemStateListener interface in the j2me midlet. The ItemStateListener interface.... The ItemStateListener interface having only one method that is: itemStateChanged(Item item 

Flex Questions

Image in Flex
Image in Flex  Hi..... Can you manipulate images using Flex programs? please give me the example....... Thanks 

General

Get Image
Get Image       This Example shows you get the image. Description of the code.... Toolkit.getImage() : getImage method return a Image class object and this object get 

Java Beginners

execution of image example program - Java Beginners
execution of image example program  sir. The example for the demo of image display in java,AwtImage.java,after the execution I can see only the frame used, but not the image to be displayed over it, even after selecting 

Java Beginners

image scrolling
should be diplayed on jframe Example : similar to image viewer...image scrolling  Hi My reqvirements are as below Input... image in a folder when i scroll mouse or press right arrow key then next image 

WebSevices Questions

Upload image
Code image and send to the server and display value in Mobile Screen i want code in Java ME .java extension.. Regards senthil   To capture an image, here is a code: package Example; import javax.microedition.midlet.*; import 

J2ME

J2ME Image Example
J2ME Image Example       In this application we are going to simply create an image using canvas class. In this class we are creating the image and a thread to run the image 

Programming Tutorials

Example on the use of Background image in HTML

J2ME

Image Icon Using Canvas Example
Image Icon Using Canvas Example       This example is used to create the Image on different location using Canvas class. In this example to create the image we are using 

DMCA.com