Your Name (*) :
Your Email :
Subject (*):
Your Comment (*):
  Reload Image

Related Articles
General

Different Size of Font MIDlet Example
Different Size of Font MIDlet Example       This example simply shows the different size of font. There are three attributes are used for the different font sizes 

Mobile Applications Questions

UILabel Font Size
UILabel Font Size  Hi Developers, How to set font size of UILabel? I am creating label programmatically and I have to set the font size programatically. How I can set UILabel Font Size? Thanks   HI, Following 

Tutorials

iPhone Font Size
iPhone Font Size In this example we are going to change the iphone font size and color. You can change the font size and font type using... types like Courier, Times New Roman etc... with different size.  You can 

J2ME

Draw Font Using Canvas Example
Draw Font Using Canvas Example       This example is used to draw the different types of font using..., size and faces of font. static final int[] styles =  

Java Tips and Examples

Font
. Constructor Font f = new Font(name, style, size...(String name, int style, int size); // creates a new font name is "Serif... in the range 8-48. Example Font big = new Font("SansSerif", Font.Bold 

J2ME

J2ME Display Size Example
J2ME Display Size Example       In the given J2ME Midlet example, we are going to display the size of the screen. Like a below given image 1, the midlet will print few items 

PHP Tutorial

PHP GD font size

General

Simple Font Paint Example
Simple Font Paint Example   .... A font is a specific style of displaying characters. It describes the design, size... = new JFrame("Font Paint Example");     frame.getContentPane().add(new 

HTML

HTML font tag.
;/head> <body> <h1>Example of HTML font.</h1> <p>...;br/><font color="green" size="4"> It is used...HTML font tag. Description : It is a HTML tag, which is used for changing 

General

Font Derivation
an example. The method deriveFont(float size) creates a font object, applying a size to it and replicates the current font object .  The method deriveFont... derivation refers to the different styles provided by the font. The method 

Programming Tutorials

Font in Flex4
font for give a color , size and etc. Example: <?xml version...Font in Flex4: In this example you can see how we can use font in a flex...://ns.adobe.com/flex/mx"; s|VGroup{ font-family:Helvetica; font-size:18px 

J2EE

Text MIDlet Example
Text MIDlet Example       With the help of text midlet example, we are going to show text using canvas class at different locations on the screen. Given are the methods 

J2EE

Creating Midlet Application For Login in J2ME
Creating MIDlet Application For Login in J2ME       This example show to create the MIDlet... TextField Ticker  In this example we will create a MIDlet 

Java Code Examples

Font Selection
in different font like "Times TIMES_ROMAN", "ZAPFDINGBATS" etc.... This example uses the static font name for the pdf content particularly... the specified font name and size on the pdf content. The Unicode is converted 

General

Get Image Size Example
Get Image Size Example       This Example shows you get the image size... to bind the different components to specific native toolkit implementations 

Programming Tutorials

Device Font in Flex4
; for example, Helvetica or Arial. 2. _serif: The _serif device font is a serif typeface; for example, Times Roman. 3. _typewriter: The _typewriter device font is a mono space font; for example, Courier. In this example you can see how 

Programming Tutorials

Embedded Font in Flex4
: true | false]; } In this example you can see how we can embedded a font in your application. In this example we use a MyriadWebPro.ttf  font...: fontFamily1; font-size: 20; } </fx:Style> <s:Panel 

HTML

HTML - Text Size
HTML - Text Size Description : The size is a attributes of font tag of html. It specifies the size of text. Syntax: <font size="4">... HTML.</h1> <p><font size="3"> HTML is a markup 

J2ME

Check Box Midlet Example
J2ME CheckBox ChoiceGroup MIDlet       This example illustrates how to create check boxes in to your form. In this example we are creating a Form(" 

Java Code Examples

different Font
and it's font name with size. Code Description: The following method... with font size. Following are some font name used in the given... different Font       

J2EE

Text Field Midlet Example
Text Field MIDlet Example       This example illustrates how to insert text field in your form... maxSize)  setString(String text)  size()  Application 

General

Audio MIDlet Example
Audio MIDlet Example       This example illustrates how to play audio songs in your mobile application by creating a MIDlet. In the application we have created 

Java Beginners

Explain the parameters of Font class constructor.
,int style,int size): It creates a new Font from the specified name, style and point size. Parameters: name - the font name. This can be a logical font name... to PLAIN. size - the size of the Font 

General

Outlining the font
an example which outlines the text. The Font class represents fonts to render... Outlining the font       This section illustrates you how to outline the font. By outlining 

General

How to display the font in center
How to display the font in center   ... the font in center. To display the font in center, the method paint() is defined. The Font class defines the font 'Monotype 'Corsiva'. The class 

Flex Questions

Size in FLex
Size in FLex  Hi... I just want to know about... What happens in measure()? measuredHeight, measuredWidth, measuredMinHeight, measuredMinWidth are set. please give me an example with description... Thanks 

J2ME-Tutorials

Immutable Image MIDlet Example
Immutable Image MIDlet Example       This is the immutable image example, which shows how to create a immutable image in MIDlet. In this example we are creating 

Hibernate Questions

Hibernate Criteria Fetch Size Example
Hibernate Criteria Fetch Size Example  I want example of Hibernate Criteria Fetch Size. Share me the best example program and tutorial of Hibernate Criteria Fetch Size. Thanks   Best Example of Hibernate Criteria Fetch 

Core Java

Example of Hashset size() method in java.
Example of Hashset size() method in java. The size() is a method of HashSet class. It is used to calculte the size of HashSet. The size of method...); System.out.println("Size of HashSet : " + obHashSet.size 

HTML Tutorial

Button Size HTML
HTML Button Size can be changed according to programmer use. HTML button submits HTML page. In the following example we will learn how to change the size...;/html> Output: The following output shows two button with different size 

DMCA.com