Home Discussion Discuss: Command Midlet Example

• java me problemmanish kumar March 25, 2012 at 2:49 PM

i want that OK command appear at same time when user type text on text field

Post your Comment

Your Name (*) :
Your Email :
Subject (*):
Your Comment (*):
  Reload Image

Related Articles
Java Interview Questions

How to stop the execution of midlet in j2me?
How to stop the execution of midlet in j2me?  Hi, How to stop the execution of midlet of j2me for a specific amount of time? Thanks & Regards, Sivakumar.J 

PHP Tutorial

fgets() example
; Example: <?php $file = fopen("upload.php", "r"...($file). "<br />"; } fclose($file); ?> In this example 

Mobile Applications Questions

UIAlertView Example
UIAlertView Example  Hi, Provide me good example of UIAlertView. What is the code of UIAlertView that I can use to display message to the user? Thanks   Hello, You can use the following code to display message 

PHP Tutorial

fgetc() example
fgetc() command The command fgetc() returns a single character from an open file. It is primarily used in small files and runs slowly. It returns False if the location of file pointer is at end of file.  Synopsis <?php $file 

PHP Tutorial

basename() example
; The output of this example will print both the base name of the file 

Struts Questions

example on struts - Struts
example on struts  i need an example on Struts, any example. Please help me out.  Hi friend, For more information,Tutorials and Examples on Struts visit to : http://www.roseindia.net/struts/ Thanks 

PHP Tutorial

fwrite() example
any text on a PHP file using fwrite(); command. For writing on a PHP, first open...; For Example: In the below example, we are trying to print 'Develop Name:Varun Rai'. Lets see this example in steps: First of all, begin the script with PHP tag 

PHP Tutorial

fscanf() example
be specified. Mixed is optional.  Example: The below example will print... using fopen() function. Run the while loop until, it meets the command.  

PHP Tutorial

copy() example
Copying a file in PHP In this example, you will learn 'how to copy a file in PHP programming language?' For copying a file, we use copy command from source...;, "\n"; } ?>   In the above example, if file be exists 

Java Beginners

example of sleep and wait method
example of sleep and wait method  write a program to use the sleep and wait method of thread class 

PHP Questions

php do while example
php do while example  Simple example of do while loop in PHP 

PHP Tutorial

fseek() example
to a position before EOF, the offset must be a negative value) Example: <?php 

Framework Questions

array list example
array list example  Array list example   Hello Friend, Please visit the following links: Array List Example1 Array List Example2 Thanks 

Struts Questions

Struts first example - Struts
Struts first example  when i am doing struts first example , it is raising 404 error sometimes it is raised 500 error. what is the problem, and how to do the first program in struts. please give reply with regad's 

Struts Questions

struts first example - Struts
struts first example  I got errors in struts first example like can not find form bean collections  MessageResources.properties # -- welcome -- welcome.title=Struts Blank Application welcome.heading=Welcome 

Struts Questions

Struts Example - Struts
Struts Example  Hi Deepak My name is dendi i want some good example in struts framework with sample code , hw to add and delete insert and update data into database by using sql, nw i am learning java struts u can help me 

MPVolumeView Example code
MPVolumeView Example code  Hi, Please let's know how I can add MPVolumeView control in my iPhone application? Thanks   Hello, You can use the following code: MPVolumeView *volumeView = [[[MPVolumeView alloc 

EJB Questions

EJB Example - EJB
EJB Example  Hi, My Question is about enterprise java beans, is EJB stateful session bean work as web service? if yes can you please explain with small example. Thanks sravanth  Hi Friend, Please visit 

Example caching - MobileApplications
Example caching  Hi everyone!! I am a student in Viet Nam, I am coding a project J2ME. Before, I had some question in RoseIndia and received your userfull anwsers. Now, I code to caching in j2me, I would like to save results 

Struts Questions

Struts first example - Struts
Struts first example  Hi! I have field price. I want to check require and input data type is int. can you give me an example code..." for example : field : postcode type : int 6 10 

PHP Tutorial

show_source() example.
in using this function.  Example: In the below example, we have used form 

Java Beginners

example explanation - Java Beginners
example explanation  can i have some explanation regarding the program given as serialization xample....  Hi friend, import java.io.*; import java.util.*; import java.util.Date; import java.io.Serializable 

Java Beginners

array example - Java Beginners
i cannot solve this example 

Spring Framework Questions

spring first example - Spring
spring first example  I am trying my first example of spring from the link http://www.maestric.com/doc/java/spring/setup But I am not getting the simple "Hi" message ,I have created simple one jsp page and /WEB_INF/web.xml 

Java Beginners

printing example - Java Beginners

Framework Questions

Struts First Example - Framework

PHP Questions

php classes example

Java Beginners

StringReverse Example - Java Beginners

Struts Questions

Struts example - Struts

Java Beginners

Synchronized with example - Java Beginners