Home Discussion Discuss: Text Field Midlet Example

• computer sciencemoges damene June 3, 2011 at 6:58 PM

many thanks for you release this information.

• code adjustmentYasin July 8, 2014 at 3:29 PM

brother i have a code of sending sms , it is working but i want that if i sent message that wil be save like this text field example. please help me to solve my problem thanks

Post your Comment

Your Name (*) :
Your Email :
Subject (*):
Your Comment (*):
  Reload Image

Related Articles
J2ME

Date Field Midlet Example
Date Field MIDlet Example       This example illustrates how to insert date field in your form. We... and dateout field. For the specific date we are using here java.util.Date class 

J2EE

Text Field Midlet Example
Text Field MIDlet Example       This example illustrates how to insert text field in your form... the form with name and company field. The TextField 

J2ME

Phone Book Midlet Example
; This Example goes to create a Phone Book MIDlet This example illustrates how to create your phone book. In this example we are taking three SCREEN... ("name", "number"). In the name field user enters name 

J2ME

Command Midlet Example
J2ME Button MIDlet       This example illustrates how to create command button in your form... of the Command Field: BACK CANCEL  EXIT  HELP ITEM  OK 

General

Audio MIDlet Example
Audio MIDlet Example       This example illustrates how to play audio songs in your mobile application by creating a MIDlet. In the application we have created 

J2ME-Tutorials

Immutable Image MIDlet Example
Immutable Image MIDlet Example       This is the immutable image example, which shows how to create a immutable image in MIDlet. In this example we are creating 

J2EE

Text MIDlet Example
Text MIDlet Example       With the help of text midlet example, we are going to show text using..., that are used in the example...  int width = getWidth 

J2EE

Creating Midlet Application For Login in J2ME
Creating MIDlet Application For Login in J2ME       This example show to create the MIDlet... TextField Ticker  In this example we will create a MIDlet 

General

Get Help MIDlet Example
Get Help MIDlet Example       This example illustrates how to take help from any other text file which is stored in res folder in your midlet. In this example we are creating 

General

Media MIDlet Example
Media MIDlet Example       Creating more then one player in a MIDlet, Here we have... with object 'key' and object 'value' which maps the keys to value. In this example we 

J2ME

J2ME Item State Listener Example
J2ME Item State Listener Example   ... the ItemStateListener interface in the j2me midlet. The ItemStateListener interface... changed by the user. By this example you can learn the implementation 

J2ME

J2ME Timer MIDlet Example
J2ME Timer MIDlet Example       This Example shows how to use of timer class. In this example we...;new Form("Timer Example");   exit = new  

J2ME

Rectangle Canvas MIDlet Example
Rectangle Canvas MIDlet Example       The example illustrates how to draw the different types of rectangle in J2ME. We have created CanvasRectangle class in this example 

J2ME

J2ME Icon MIDlet Example
J2ME Icon MIDlet Example       In this example we are going to create icon list of different... element and an array of image element. In the Icon MIDlet class we are creating 

J2ME

Graphics MIDlet Example
Graphics MIDlet Example       This is the another graphic example, where we are going to draw... of graphics in J2ME we use MIDlet's. In the example we have created PacerCanvas class 

Struts 2 Tutorials

Example of struts2.2.1 field validator.
Example of struts2.2.1 field validator. In this section, you will see the use how to validate form field or user input in struts2. Struts2 used a xml... for defining validator in XML file. Field validator Non-field validator 

General

Ring Tones MIDlet Example
Ring Tones MIDlet Example       In this example only two Ring Tones are created using Player class. Find the given methods that are used in player class 

J2EE

Arc MIDlet Example
Arc MIDlet Example       In the previous draw arc example, we have explained how to draw an arch on the screen. But in this example we are going to show how to draw arc 

J2ME

Line Canvas MIDlet Example
Line Canvas MIDlet Example       In this example, we are going to draw to different lines which cross...;Crossline extends MIDlet{   private Display display 

J2ME-Tutorials

Co-ordinates MIDlet Example
Co-Ordinates MIDlet Example       In this example the CoordinatesCanvas class extends the Canvas...;javax.microedition.lcdui.*; public class Coordinates extends MIDlet 

J2ME

Check Box Midlet Example
J2ME CheckBox ChoiceGroup MIDlet       This example illustrates how to create check boxes in to your form. In this example we are creating a Form(" 

Development process Questions

calculator midlet
calculator midlet  give me code calculator midlet in bluetooth application with j2me 

General

Video Player MIDlet Example
Video Player MIDlet Example       This example is all about how to play the MPEG files on your mobile device. To play the video file we have to import 

J2ME

Align Text MIDlet Example
Align Text MIDlet Example      ... to the text. In this J2ME Midlet we are going to set the text at different locations... in this small j2me example.. int width = getWidth();    

MySQL

MySQL Blank Field
MySQL Blank Field This example illustrates how to find Blank field... field which has some value by query 'select * from example where t_count is not null' and find which field has null value by query 'select * from example where 

General

Different Size of Font MIDlet Example
Different Size of Font MIDlet Example       This example simply shows the different size of font. There are three attributes are used for the different font sizes 

HTML Tutorial

Password Field in HTML
displays asterisks or bullets instead of the characters. Password text field is same as text field. The only difference between them is that when a user entered into a password field, it shows a dot on the screen. Understand with Example 

JSP Servlet Questions

retrieve multiple valuesfrom a single field
the project bus route network. i have fields source, destination and stages. for example.... the stages field type is varchar(60). it contains values as s.v.chatram,s.perumbudur,poonamalle in a single record. i want to take the values from the stages field 

JSP Servlet Questions

the project bus route network. i have fields source, destination and stages. for example.... the stages field type is varchar(60). it contains values as s.v.chatram,s.perumbudur,poonamalle in a single record. i want to take the values from the stages field 

JSP Servlet Questions

DMCA.com