Home Discussion Discuss: Struts 2 File Upload

• struts 2.2.3 multiple file upload issuesAndrea June 7, 2011 at 8:10 PM

I'm using file upload interceptor to upload multiple files via jsp page. I got the file uploaded in the temp folder but in my action class all the properties (filenames, content-type, ecc) are empty! below my code: private List<File> fileUpload = new ArrayList<File>(); private List<String> fileUploadContentType = new ArrayList<String>(); private List<String> fileUploadFileName = new ArrayList<String>(); public List<File> getFileUpload() { return fileUpload; } public void setFileUpload(List<File> fileUpload) { this.fileUpload = fileUpload; } public List<String> getFileUploadContentType() { return fileUploadContentType; } public void setFileUploadContentType(List<String> fileUploadContentType) { this.fileUploadContentType = fileUploadContentType; } public List<String> getFileUploadFileName() { return fileUploadFileName; } public void setFileUploadFileName(List<String> fileUploadFileName) { this.fileUploadFileName = fileUploadFileName; } public String upload() throws Exception{ for (File file: fileUpload) { System.out.println("File :" + file); } for (String fileName: fileUploadFileName) { System.out.println("Filename : " + fileName); } for (String fileContentType: fileUploadContentType) { System.out.println("File type : " + fileContentType); } return SUCCESS; } public String display() { return NONE; } I need to rename all file uploaded but I can't! Can anyone help me ??? I'm using tomcat 7.0.14 and jdk 1.6.0.25 Thanks in advance. Best regards

• uploading in struts2fancy March 16, 2012 at 3:51 PM

i'm trying to upload a file in struts2 but i'm getting an error : file not found exception.

• ErrorWhite_King May 26, 2012 at 3:54 AM

How can i send an error message or validation error message if the file is corrupted or is not the template expected?

• nice tutorialiksan June 18, 2012 at 7:40 AM

tq for this tutorial

• upload imagevaibhav September 21, 2012 at 12:28 PM

i want upload image n struts2.0 when i click on the browser button then image show on imagebox. please help me.....

Post your Comment

Your Name (*) :
Your Email :
Subject (*):
Your Comment (*):
  Reload Image

Related Articles
Struts Questions

Struts 2 File Upload error
Struts 2 File Upload error  Hi! I am trying implement a file upload using Struts 2, I use this article, but now the server response the error... solve this?   Hi Friend, Please visit the following link: File 

Struts Examples

Struts 2 File Upload
Struts 2 File Upload       In this section you will learn how to write program in Struts 2 to upload the file... be used to upload the multipart file in your Struts 2 application. In this section you 

JSP Servlet Questions

File upload - JSP-Servlet
File upload  I am trying to do a file upload program. But, it shows... ----------------------------------------------------------------------------- Display file upload form to the user <... the file To Upload 

JSP Interview Questions

file upload using JSP
file upload using JSP  I have created a form to upload a file...="java" %> <HTML> <HEAD><TITLE>Display file upload form...;center> <td colspan="2" align="center"><B>UPLOAD THE FILE</B> 

Struts Questions

upload only pdf file - Struts
Display file upload form to the user UPLOAD THE FILE Choose the file To Upload: 2)upload.jsp: <% String... upload ,but i want to upload only pdf file not only the extesion but also 

Java Beginners

file upload in jsp - Java Beginners
: Display file upload form to the user UPLOAD THE FILE   Choose the file To Upload:   2...file upload in jsp  how to upload a file using jsp. my operating 

Java Beginners

upload and download a file - Java Beginners
upload and download a file  how to upload a file into project folder... the following code: 1)page.jsp: Display file upload form to the user UPLOAD THE FILE   Choose the file To Upload 

JSP Servlet Questions

how to upload a file - JSP-Servlet
: Display file upload form to the user UPLOAD THE FILE   Choose the file To Upload:   2...(); fileOut.close(); %>You have successfully upload the file by the name 

JSP Servlet Questions

Upload and download file - JSP-Servlet
the word document file: 1)page.jsp Display file upload form to the user UPLOAD THE FILE Choose the file To Upload: 2... successfully upload the file by the name of: <% Connection connection = null 

Java Beginners

image file upload to a web server
image file upload to a web server  Refer roseindia post http... Tomcat 5 server. How can I upload a file to the web server?   Here...;HTML> <HEAD><TITLE>Display file upload form</TITLE></HEAD> 

JSP Servlet Questions

How to upload file using JSP?
How to upload file using JSP?   Hi all, I m the beginner in JSP, I want to upload file on server in specific folder.   1)page.jsp... file upload form to the user</TITLE></HEAD> < 

JSP Servlet Questions

FTP FILE UPload - JSP-Servlet
FTP FILE UPload  Hi sir, i am doing the file upload via ftp. the program compiled well . but while executing i am getting the below errors...-nets and ORO too. I have already asked u 2 questions. but i didnt get any 

JSP Interview Questions

image upload
in oracle or my sql. kindly help me.   JSP Upload file and save file path to database The given code allow the user to browse and upload selected file...;Choose the file To Upload:</b></td> <td><INPUT NAME="file 

JSP Servlet Questions

File Upload
File Upload  when i execute the image upload to mysql database it shows an exception that file path cannot be found 

Java Beginners

Imge upload
;HEAD><TITLE>Display file upload form to the user</TITLE></HEAD>...;td><b>Choose the file To Upload:</b></td> <td><... upload the file:</b> <% out.println(saveFile);%></td></tr> 

Mobile Applications Questions

Upload image
" %> <HTML> <HEAD><TITLE>Display file upload form... colspan="2" align="center"><B>UPLOAD THE FILE</B><center><...; </tr> <tr> <td><b>Choose the file To Upload:</b>< 

JSP Servlet Questions

Jsp Upload
;<TITLE>Display file upload form to the user</TITLE></HEAD>...;td><b>Choose the file To Upload:</b></td> <td><INPUT NAME="file" TYPE="file"></td> </tr> <tr> <td colspan="2 

JSP Servlet Questions

file upload and insert name into database - JSP-Servlet
file upload and insert name into database  Hi, I just joined as a fresher and was given task to upload a file and insert its name into database. The max size of the file can be 1mb. Along with the file name, there are other 2 

JSP Servlet Questions

upload a image
;&lt;HEAD>&lt;TITLE>Display file upload form to the user&lt...;&lt;tr>&lt;td>&lt;b>Choose the file To Upload:&lt...;&lt;b>You have successfully upload the file by the name of:&lt;/b> 

Java Technology Tutorials

FTP File Upload in Java
FTP File Upload in Java This tutorial shows you how you can write Java program... easy to write code for FTP File Upload in Java. I am assuming that you have FTP... File Upload in developed Java. You can just change the IP address, username 

PHP Questions

File Upload
File Upload  Hi I need script / string in PHP where I uploaded the file in html frontend and it should sent the uploaded file as attachment to my email address 

PHP Questions

PHP code for csv file upload into mysql
PHP code for csv file upload into mysql  I want to upload a file from my pc to mysql server using upload option. while i m selecting the csv file...="file" id="userfile"> </td> <td width="80"><input name="upload 

JSP Servlet Questions

file upload
file upload  how to recieve the uploaded file on the next jsp page for modification if its uploaded to the previous page using a from 

Struts Examples

Struts File Upload and Save
Struts File Upload and Save  ... regarding  "Struts file upload example". It does not contain any... Action Class In our previous article entitled "Struts File Upload 

JDBC Questions

upload ,download and update file document - JDBC
upload ,download and update file document   hi sir.i am creating one application in jsp in which i need to upload the word document file which... to upload the word file: 1)page.jsp Display file upload form 

Struts Questions

File Upload in Struts.
File Upload in Struts.  How to do File Upload in Struts 

JSP Servlet Questions

How to upload a large excel file - JSP-Servlet
How to upload a large excel file   Dear sir , How to upload a large excel file and how to read a that large excel file or how to get a each... upload a large file ,if i upload a small file it works fine .Where my code 

Spring Framework

Spring 2.5 MVC File Upload
Spring 2.5 MVC File Upload       Spring 2.5 MVC File Upload This tutorial explains how to upload... easily create file upload and form based application in Spring MVC 

JSP Servlet Questions

Error 500-Server are not find the jar file in the program of upload the file - JSP-Servlet
Error 500-Server are not find the jar file in the program of upload... a program to upload a file.I include the commons-fileupload-1.2.1.jar file in lib...); // Create a new file upload handler System.out.println(isMultipart); DiskFileUpload 

Java Beginners

upload and save the file
upload and save the file  upload and save a file from a computer to specific location of remote computer using jsp 

DMCA.com