Your Name (*) :
Your Email :
Subject (*):
Your Comment (*):
  Reload Image

Related Articles
Programming Tutorials

The Evolution Of The Camera
The Evolution Of The Camera      ... throughout the years, which have contributed to the evolution of cameras... in the history of the camera. 1850 ? By 1850, Daguerre had produced over 70 photo 

Mobile Applications Questions

camera roll iphone not working
camera roll iphone not working  How to access the camera in my iPhone... camera in your iphone SDK application. To roll the camera you'll required...];   // Set source to the camera imagePicker.sourceType 

Java Beginners

CAMERA APPLICATION J@ME
CAMERA APPLICATION J@ME  i had written the code to capture image in j2me it is running well on emulator but not running on nokia 6303 if anyone knows please help me at maheshwari1986ashish@gmail.com 

Web Development

The Evolution of Ecommerce
the evolution of programming and software solutions has been on a steady high, many 

Java Beginners

bacterial Evolution algorithms - Java Beginners
bacterial Evolution algorithms  Can I have a code for Bacterial evolutionary lgorithm 

JSP Servlet Questions

embedding cell phone camera inweb page
embedding cell phone camera inweb page  actaully I am working on visitor management project based on jsp ..in home page I want to embed my nokia N73 camera to capture image of visitor, so how do i do this? I tried object tag 

Technology What is?

What is Long Term Evolution or LTE?
of telecommunication connectivity called LTE. The LTE or Long Term Evolution is a 4G wireless... is to know how LTE or Long Term Evolution as the most updated... to reduce transfer latency to a minimum level. Features of Long Term Evolution(LET 

General Information

History and Evolution Of GPS
The History and Evolution of GPS is very vast and unique. From the time of human eveolution we have been searching for a guide that helps us to recognize things and guide us to go and come anywhere conviently. But the technological 

Eclipse Plugins

IEEE1394 Camera Plugins
IEEE1394 Camera Plugins     ... and persist a set of named camera configurations. Besides it comes with a "CameraView" that can display several camera streams for different camera configurations 

PHP Tutorial

The Evolution of PHP for Scripting Needs

Eclipse Plugins

Acucorp - ACUCOBOL-GT Eclipse Plug-in
the creation, evolution, and promotion of the Eclipse Platform. The Eclipse Platform 

Web Development

What is Social Media Marketing?
What is Social Media Marketing? The big question arise in your mind that 'What is Social Media Marketing?' and 'How can Social Media Marketing benefits for business'? Social Media Marketing can be seen as an evolution or addition 

Augmented Reality in Android
Augmented Reality in Android  How to get location of the object shown in camera view using Augmented Reality in Android 

Java Beginners

smartphone
smartphone  write a java code to design a smart (android) phone with interfaces as camera,speaker,powersupply etc 

Swing AWT

Java - Swing AWT
Java  How can I interact with a hardware like scanner, barcode-reader or a digital camera through my created swing program 

Java Beginners

access image from ajax store in mysql using jsp
access image from ajax store in mysql using jsp  access image from ajax store in mysql using jsp (code to access image captured by camera and store in mysql 

Java Beginners

Program
Program  Define an Abstract class DigitalCamera with instance variables like make, model, resolution, etc, and create() to set the details of camera. Use three sub classes for three different makes (eg. Canon, Olympus, Sony 

Java Beginners

Java source - Java Beginners
Java source  Can any one help me in giving example coding to automate taking pictures using web camera, please this is urgent experts help me 

General Information

What you Really Need to know about Fashion
, does it come with a decent camera and has it got a nice user interface... low budget. This is a positive evolution, besides the one mentioned earlier 

Eclipse Plugins

Eclipse Plunging-Graphics
.    IEEE1394 Camera Plugin The plugin currently provides two new Views for the Workbench. The "Camera Configurations"-View lets the user manage and persist a set of named camera configurations. The "Camera View 

save uiimage to photo library
on camera roll in iPhone. I always want to write the file into photo library.   Save UIImage to photo library Creating a camera application in iPhone need three simple steps to follow? 1) Role Camera 2) Save the captured image 

JavaScript Questions

DB2
DB2  Actually i want to store Live Video Streaming(from Camera) in data base(DB2) & also i want to retrieve the stored video from client(Authorized Person). So Please send me the java code for above functions 

Security Questions

photo album
photo album  while syncing photos to my photo album in my iphone, the photo albumj ust got crashed i guess. Under photos option i just have the camera roll option now!! What should i do to get the photo album back 

Java Beginners

JAVA - Java Beginners
JAVA  NEED TO CREATE A PROJECT WHERE IN HAVE TO DEVELOPE A SITE 1> TAKE PICTURE FROM CAMERA AND FIX ON THE PORTAL 2> CHOOSE SPECKS AND FIX ON THE FACE PHOTO THERE WOULD BE AROUND 12-15 SPECKS SO IN THE PORTAL 

Software Services

Offshore iPhone Development
Offshore iPhone Development With the evolution of Apple's iPhone (internet Phone), a revolution has emerged in the mobile phone industry as Apple Inc.the... in its smart multimedia mobile phone comprising cellphone, iPod, camera 

Software News

Mobile phones in 2011
 Camera: 2 megapixels, 320*240 (QVGA) video... Camera: 3.15 MP, 10x Digital zoom and Geo-tagging... with microSD card Camera: 3.15 MP, auto-focus 

How to capture video and then how to store it in mobile memory
How to capture video and then how to store it in mobile memory  Hello there, I'm developing a mobile application where i'm capturing video from mobile camera and uploading it to my own video portal.. I'm trying many codes 

Web Development

Using Youtube as a Social Media Marketing
a decent camera to record your clips in the first place. Now, most camera won't.... In this case you need to look for a camera that can do at least 720p movie recording... by a specific camera and decide after that which one you are going to purchase 

Technology

Top 10 Smartphones under INR 20,000
and 2MP frontal camera just make up the rest... buy products. 1.2GHZ Dual Core processor, 1GB RAM, 8MP rear camera, 2MP front camera, 1080 full HD video output, 5 inch high resolution screen, dual SIM 

Software Services

Flex Image Gallery Slide Show
camera, mobile camera, web camera, laptops or myriad devices but also can 

DMCA.com