Home Discussion Discuss: JavaScript array remove duplicate

• good logickiran June 29, 2011 at 6:29 PM

thank you, giving this code

• javascriptKumar December 20, 2013 at 5:08 PM

i have diff one <!DOCTYPE html> <html> <head> <script> function checkDuplicate(){ alert('inside into function'); var mydata = document.getElementById("test").value; alert(' my data : '+mydata); var N = new Array(); N= mydata.split(" "); alert('array length is : '+N.length); var duplicateVar=''; for (var i = N.length-1; i>=0 ; i--) { //alert('n[i] : '+N[i]); var count=0; for(var j = 0; j<N.length;j++){ alert("Ni : "+N[i]+ " ## "+"Nj : "+N[j]) if(N[i]==N[j]){ count = count+1; } if(count>1){ alert("duplicate found : "+N[j]); document.getElementById("duplicate").value=document.getElementById("duplicate").value+" "+N[j]; alert('j is going to deleted :'+N[j]); N.splice(j,1); alert('Now length is :'+N.length); } } } } </script> </head> <body> <form name="myform" onSubmit="return checkDuplicate()"> <input type="text" name="test" id="test" value="" size="50"><br> <input type="text" name="duplicate" id="duplicate" value="" size="50"><br> <input type="submit" name="submit" value="SUBMIT" > </form> </body> </html>

Post your Comment

Your Name (*) :
Your Email :
Subject (*):
Your Comment (*):
  Reload Image

Related Articles
General

JavaScript array remove duplicate
JavaScript array remove duplicate       In JavaScript array we can also detect and remove... there is not any built-in method in the JavaScript array to remove duplicate elements 

PHP Tutorial

PHP Remove Duplicate Values
PHP Array Remove Duplicate Values In PHP if we need to remove duplicate values... an array and returns another array without duplicate values. General.... Return Value Another array without duplicate values   

SQL Question

Remove duplicate values
Remove duplicate values  i am trying to insert values into database from excel spreadsheet .am doing it using JDBC.connected both excel and sql.... q1. how can i eliminate duplicate values during insertion? please i need code 

Java Beginners

duplicate values
duplicate values  My database having cursor that has duplicate values.i want to remove duplicate values through java application 

Java Beginners

Need to Remove Duplicate Records from Excel Sheet
Need to Remove Duplicate Records from Excel Sheet  Need to Remove Duplicate Records from Excel Sheet. I have one excel sheet having two fields... empnum rating (without using sql query have to remove records from excel using java 

Java Code Examples

Remove duplicate characters from the string
Remove duplicate characters from the string In this tutorial, you will learn how to remove duplicate characters from the string. Java has provide several.... Here we are going to remove duplicate characters from the string 

Java Beginners

sorting an array of string with duplicate values - Java Beginners
string with duplicate values  How to check the string with duplicate values 

Java Beginners

sorting an array of string with duplicate values  I have a sort method which sorts an array of strings. But if there are duplicates in the array it would not sort properly 

PHP Questions

How to prevent adding duplicate items to the shopping cart
How to prevent adding duplicate items to the shopping cart  ...['SHOPPING_CART'] = array(); } if (isset($_GET['itemID']) && isset($_GET['price']) && isset($_GET['qty'])){ $ITEM = array( 'name' => $_GET 

Java Beginners

sorting an array of string  Example to sort array string 

Java Beginners

String of Array  What is mean by string of array? And how one can add, delete the records from database in string format 

Java Beginners

array
array  create an array in which no element is duplicate. if duplicate then tell to user duplicate. duplicacy is tell to user during when he enter the element 

Java Beginners

array
array  create an array in which no element is duplicate. if duplicate then tell to user duplicate. duplicacy is tell to user during when he enter the element 

Java Beginners

Need to remove duplicate rows from the Excel Sheet using the Apache POI API
Need to remove duplicate rows from the Excel Sheet using the Apache POI API   Hi There, Is any one aware of java code on how to find the duplicate rows in excel.I am using the Apache POI API to achieve the same have googled 

JavaScript Tutorial

JavaScript array remove
JavaScript array remove     ...;"); } Here is the sample code of JavaScript array remove example as follows: javascript...; JavaScript array remove example </title> <script type="text/javascript"> 

General

JavaScript array remove by index
JavaScript array remove by index   ... code of array remove by index in JavaScript is as follows: javascript_array...; JavaScript array remove by index </title> <script type="text/javascript"> 

JavaScript

JavaScript Array Remove Element
JavaScript Array Remove Element In this example we will describe JavaScript... JavaScript array's Splice() method. Splice method remove an element...; <head> <title> JavaScript array remove element example < 

Programming Tutorials

Remove duplicates from ArrayList
Remove duplicates from ArrayList Sometimes we added large amount of data to ArrayList  where some values will get added twice or thrice which may conflict. So It is better to remove them. The easiest way to remove repeated elements 

PHP Tutorial

PHP Array Unique
PHP Array Unique In PHP if we need to remove duplicate values then we can use... and returns another array without duplicate values. General description of array...); echo"<br/><b>New array without duplicate values is:< 

Java-Tutorials

How To Remove Array Element In Java
How To Remove Array Element In Java In this section we will discuss about how to remove a given array element. In this section we will discuss about removing an integer array element. We will discuss about to remove a specific position 

Log4J Questions

remove logging - Log4J
remove logging  How to remove the logging from crystal reports only? log4j hss been used for logging purpose.Thanks and regards vishal  hi... to heterogeneous systems through a wide array of data source options 

General

JavaScript array remove an element
JavaScript array remove an element   ...() method. Here is the example code: javascript_array_remove_element.html <...="#ddcdff"> <h2> JavaScript array remove element </h2> < 

General

Removing duplicate white spaces from a text file
as follows for the best illustration for how to remove all duplicate white... Removing duplicate white spaces from a text file       This section shows you how to remove all 

Programming Tutorials

JavaScript Remove Spaces
JavaScript Remove Spaces...: <html> <h2>JavaScript Remove Spaces</h2>...; In this section, yow will learn how to remove spaces from the string. To remove the spaces 

General

Java remove()
Java remove()       In this section, you will get the detailed explanation about the remove() method of interface Iterator. We are going to use remove() method of interface Iterator 

Programming Tutorials

How to create a duplicate buffer of a long buffer in java.
How to create a duplicate buffer of a long buffer in java. In this tutorial, we will see how to create a duplicate buffer that shares the content of long....  abstract LongBuffer duplicate() The duplicate 

General

Removing duplicate white spaces from a String
Removing duplicate white spaces from a String... to remove all white spaces from the given string by using the regular expressions... of removing all the duplicate white spaces from the given string. Program Result 

JSP Servlet Questions

String array sort
for loop is to remove the null from the source array*/ for(int i=0;i<...String array sort  Hi here is my code. If i run this code I am...; /* The following for loop is to identify the duplicate values in the source 

JSP Servlet Questions

String array sort
for loop is to remove the null from the source array*/ for(int i=0;i<...String array sort  Hi here is my code. If i run this code I am...; /* The following for loop is to identify the duplicate values in the source 

General

JavaScript Array
; JavaScript array remove duplicate In JavaScript array we can also detect....   JavaScript array remove In JavaScript array....    JavaScript array remove by index 

DMCA.com