Home Discussion Discuss: JSF internationalization example

• internationalization example fail to workdeepak February 29, 2012 at 4:58 PM

After selecting french, the form gets submitted and again form was loaded.This doesnot allow us, to select and stay on french and see the french version.

Post your Comment

Your Name (*) :
Your Email :
Subject (*):
Your Comment (*):
  Reload Image

Related Articles
General

Internationalization
Internationalization       Swing in Java also supports the feature of Internationalization... (MessageBundle.properties file in our example). While naming other properties files 

Struts Questions

struts internationalization for Korean language
struts internationalization for Korean language  Hi All, Please suggest me an example where struts is implemented for korean locale using struts internationalization concept. Regards Nagaraju 

Java Server Faces Questions

Internationalization - Java Server Faces Questions
Internationalization and localization  I need and example of Internationalization and localization in JSF 

Tutorials

Internationalization Code Example
.style1 { text-decoration: underline; } Internationalization Code Example       This Example shows you Internationalization  son 

Struts Examples

STRUTS INTERNATIONALIZATION
STRUTS INTERNATIONALIZATION -------------------------------- by Farihah... to implement Internationalization (abbreviated as I18N) in Struts... invalid, we have to re-engineer the applications. Internationalization or I18N 

JSF Tutorials & Examples

JSF internationalization example
JSF internationalization example    .... This tutorial shows you how to develop an internationalization application in JSF... in JSF. You can download the code example discussed here form download link 

XML Questions

Internationalization - XML
Internationalization  Hi, Please help me on the following question. 1) xmlunit.jar supports internationalization 

Struts Questions

Struts2 Internationalization

Struts Questions

Internationalization using struts - Struts
Internationalization using struts   Hi, I want to develop a web application in Hindi language using Struts. I have an small idea... to convert hindi characters into suitable types for struts. I struck here please 

J2EE

Internationalization and Localization of Web Applications in Java
Internationalization and Localization of Web Applications in Java In this tutorial you will learn about the internationalization and localization of web.... Internationalization of Web applications means that a web application that is created 

JSF internationalization - Java Server Faces Questions
JSF internationalization  Hi there, I have configured my application for internationalization. I am facing one problem here to show HTML content on the page. on my xxx.xhtml page I have some text with HTML tags. i.e. 

JSF internationalization - Java Server Faces Questions
JSF internationalization  Hi there, I have configured my application for internationalization. I am facing one problem here to show HTML content on the page. on my xxx.xhtml page I have some text with HTML tags. i.e. 

Free Magazine

Java Developers Desk
; Internationalization Internationalization is one of the key... words, internationalization is the process of designing an application, which... with this particular convention. For example, an American developer tends 

Spring Framework

Spring Internationalization
Spring Internationalization To write an application that supports multiples languages, you need to add the following code in your dispatcher. 1. At first message resources <bean id="messageSource" class=" 

Spring 3

Locale in Spring MVC
internationalization in spring mvc application, you need to register two beans in spring... welcome = Welcome to Locale Example 2. "message_fr_FR.properties"... on the page. For example, <%@ page contentType="text/html;charset 

Java Server Faces

Referencing Resource Bundle from a Page
;       JSF provides a good way to implement internationalization using Resource Bundle. Resource Bundle is a file... in the whole page to reference the key in the properties file. For example 

Struts Questions

example
example  example on Struts framework 

Struts Questions

example
example  example on Struts framework 

Struts Questions

example
example  i need ex on struts-hibernate-spring intergration example   Struts Spring Hibernate Integration 

JDBC Questions

Example

Mobile Applications Questions

nsentitydescription example
nsentitydescription example  nsentitydescription example 

Ajax Questions

Ajax example
Ajax example   Hi, Where can I find Ajax example program? Thanks   Hi, Get it at: Ajax Tutorials First Ajax Example Ajax Login Example Thanks 

viewwillappear example
viewwillappear example  i need an example of viewwillappear 

example code
example code  code for displaying a list from another class on a midlet 

Java Beginners

array example
array example  giving input from outside for array example 

UIButtonTypeCustom Example
UIButtonTypeCustom Example  Hi, Can anyone provide me example of creating UIButton with UIButtonTypeCustom style? Thanks   Hi, Use following example code: UIButton *button = [UIButton buttonWithType 

NSUserDefaults Example
NSUserDefaults Example  Hi, How to use NSUserDefaults? Can anyone share me the NSUserDefaults example code? Thanks   Hi, Please check the thread NSUserDefaults Example. Thanks 

viewwillappear example
viewwillappear example  Hi, Can anyone share me the example of viewwillappear example in IOS? Thanks   HI, Following code can be used: - (void)viewWillAppear:(BOOL)animated { [super viewWillAppear:animated 

Framework Questions

ibatis example
ibatis example  Which lib directory should we put the ibatis jar files as given in the example of ibatis 

EJB Questions

Interceptors Example
Interceptors Example  Could anyone give an example of an interceptor through its usage 

DMCA.com