Home Discussion Discuss: Understanding Struts Controller

• SpecifyAvinash April 18, 2011 at 7:06 PM

Pls specify where we are inserting the following code, so that it'll be helpful..Whether its being inserted inside Action Mapping tag or Outside..

• struts framworkpradeep October 9, 2011 at 11:08 AM

what is the servlet configuration file

• rajesh chawan January 22, 2012 at 11:25 PM

what is the use of *.do in web.xml file please explain me .

Post your Comment

Your Name (*) :
Your Email :
Subject (*):
Your Comment (*):
  Reload Image

Related Articles
Struts Questions

why servlet as controller - Struts
why servlet as controller   Hi Friends, Main reasons for using servlet as a controller in struts. why not jsp . Thanks Prakash  Hi... to generate the proper user response. So Servlet is used as controller. Thanks 

General

Understanding Struts Controller
Understanding Struts Controller       In this section I will describe you the Controller.... It is the Controller part of the Struts Framework. ActionServlet is configured 

Java Interview Questions

controller
; import com.dao.*; /** * Servlet implementation class Controller */ public class Controller extends HttpServlet { private static final long serialVersionUID...#HttpServlet() */ public Controller() { super(); // TODO Auto 

Java Beginners

Controller as jsp in mvc2? - Java Beginners
Controller as jsp in mvc2?   Hi Friend, I am beginner... as a controller in MVC-2 architecture. If so wat's d.... 3) In struts, ow to implement singlthread model 

Spring Framework Questions

spring controller V/S stuts Action - Spring
spring controller V/S stuts Action  we are going to use spring framework so what is better spring controller or struts action 

Struts Questions

struts
struts  Hi, 1) can we write two controller classes in struts 

Mobile Applications Questions

tabbar controller
tabbar controller  how change the tabbar controller and how we maintain the view controller of second tabbar controller 

Struts Questions

struts - Struts
struts  What is Model View Controller architecture in a web application,and why would you use 

Controller in Spring
Controller in Spring  Hello Sir please help that how to write Controller in Spring web thanks in advance   Hi you can write the Spring Controller by extending the abstract class AbstractController or by using 

Struts Questions

struts - Struts
. Struts-config.xml is used for making connection between view & controller...struts  hi, what is meant by struts-config.xml and wht are the tags... 2. wht is the difference b/w the web.xml and struts-config.xml 3. what 

Spring Controller
Spring Controller  How to handle form request coming on the Spring Controller ?   Hi Please write the controller as for handling form... the @Controller annotation before the class declaration 

Struts Questions

struts - Struts
struts  What is model View Controller architecture in a web... the presentation data to the user. Model-view-controller (MVC) is an architectural.... ----------------------------------------------- Read for more information. http://www.roseindia.net/struts/mvc 

Struts Questions

Filter/Controller
Filter/Controller  what is the difference b/w org.apache.struts2.dispatcher.ng.filter.StrutsPrepareAndExecuteFilter and org.apache.struts2.dispatcher.FilterDispatcher. which of the above is really used as controller and which 

Struts-Tutorials

What is Struts
Apache Struts is used to create Java web applications using Java Servlet API and Model-View-Controller (MVC) Architecture. Struts has a set of tag libaries and their associated Java classes. Struts is open-source and uses Java 

Struts Questions

Migration of Struts and Hibernate - Struts
Migration of Struts and Hibernate  How to struts can call the hibernate objects without spring or EJB or any other Controller package?  Hi Friend, Please visit the following link: http://www.roseindia.net/struts 

Struts-Tutorials

Struts Tutorial
, as well as Velocity Templates, XSLT. Controller: Controller in struts framework..., Controller Architecture and Struts 2 in simple and easy examples. Moreover... Struts Architecture How Struts Works? Struts Controller Struts Action 

Java Server Faces Questions

servlets and struts
servlets and struts  wat is the diffrence between servlets and struts?   A Servlet is a technology and Struts is a framework which relies on or makes use of Servlets.A Servlet is a controller. Struts has its own Servlet 

Struts Questions

Struts Architecture - Struts
Struts Architecture   Hi Friends, Can u give clear struts architecture with flow.   Hi friend, Struts is an open source framework used for developing J2EE web applications using Model View Controller 

Struts Questions

Is Singleton Default in Struts - Struts
, Is Singleton default in Struts ,or should we force any... best practice. Whether or not you use Struts doesn't really impact the service layer. Spring MVC, like Struts, uses a single shared instance for each Action 

JSP Servlet Questions

front controller - JSP-Servlet
front controller  How to implement front controller in a web application 

Struts Questions

what is struts? - Struts
. Struts provides its own Controller component and integrates with other...what is struts?  What is struts?????how it is used n what... of the Struts framework is a flexible control layer based on standard technologies like Java 

abstract wizard form controller
abstract wizard form controller  Hi In roseindia for abstract wizard form controller example contains half of the code. please send the remaing half of the code like controller classes 

Struts Questions

dropdown in struts - Struts
dropdown in struts  how to populate a drop down from database entries in struts application when i have the workflow as jsp->acton->Business Delegator->controller->Business object->DAO->database. Where should i 

Framework Questions

Struts - Framework
, Struts : Struts Frame work is the implementation of Model-View-Controller... of any size. Struts is based on MVC architecture : Model-View-Controller... struts application ? Before that what kind of things necessary 

General

Jakarta Struts Interview Questions
? A: Jakarta Struts is open source implementation of MVC (Model-View-Controller... Struts Framework this class plays the role of controller. All the requests... Jakarta Struts Interview Questions    

Struts Questions

jsp - Struts
jsp   wat is Struts  Hi Friend, Struts is an open...-Controller (MVC) design paradigm. For more information, visit the following link: http://www.roseindia.net/struts/ Thanks 

Spring Framework

@Controller annotation for defining new controller
In this section, you will learn about @Controller annotation for defining new controllers 

previous view controller
controller in UINavigationController?   Generally, UINavigationController... to go back to the previous view controller. See the example given below.. UINavigationController But in case if you have more then one root view controller 

Iphone Tab Bar Controller
Iphone Tab Bar Controller  Hi, I am very new in mobile application programming. So, how can i create iphone tab bar controller apps. Please suggest me any online help, so that i will enhance my technical skill in mobile web 

PHP Questions

JQuery as validation controller
JQuery as validation controller  I would love to use JQuery as validation controller but i don't know how i use.Could u help me?   Here is a link that will provide you an example of validating email using jquery 

DMCA.com