Home Discussion Discuss: STRUTS ACTION - AGGREGATING ACTIONS IN STRUTS

• strutskhubaibmkhan April 18, 2011 at 2:02 PM

i like this site very much

• some example of class LookupDispatchActionmario October 30, 2011 at 10:28 PM

hello very nice, i´m trying understand how implement varius methods in the class LookupDispatchAction and calls on a submit, some example, thanks.

• strutsG.Mahesh kumar August 12, 2012 at 5:53 PM

its very understandable. Thanks 4 ur explanation.

Post your Comment

Your Name (*) :
Your Email :
Subject (*):
Your Comment (*):
  Reload Image

Related Articles
Struts Questions

Is Multiple Actions in Action class - Struts
Is Multiple Actions in Action class  In ActionClass we can use only one action i.e execute(), but in DispatchAction we can use multiple actions.My question is , we can use multiple actions in Action class if(action.equals("add 

Struts Questions

Actions - Struts
Action struts 2  Please explain the Action Script in Struts 

Struts Questions

Actions in Struts
Actions in Struts  Hello Sir, Thanks for the solutions you have sent me. i wanted examples on Struts DispatchAction,Forword Action ,Struts lookupDispatchAction,Struts mappingDispatchAction,Struts DynaActionform.please 

Struts Questions

Actions Threadsafe by Default - Struts
Actions Threadsafe by Default   Hi Frieds, I am beginner in struts, Are Action classes Threadsafe by default. I heard actions are singleton , is it correct 

Struts Questions

button actions in struts
button actions in struts  in my jsp page i have two buttons add and sub.when i clicking the add button one action is performed and clicking the sub button another action is performed.how i will handle it using struts.i am using 

Struts 2 Tutorials

Writing Actions
Writing Actions The Action is responsible for controlling of data flow within an application. You can make any java class as action. But struts have some... using struts you can either user Action interface or use ActionSupport class 

Struts Examples

Struts Built-In Actions
Struts Built-In Actions   ... actions shipped with Struts APIs. These built-in utility actions provide different...; to combine many similar actions into a single action 

JSP-Tutorials

Struts 2 Actions
request. About Struts Action Interface In Struts 2 all actions may implement... Struts 2 Actions       In this section we will learn about Struts 2 Actions, which is a fundamental concept in most of the web 

Struts 2 Tutorials

Struts2 Actions
generated by a Struts Tag. The action tag (within the struts root node of ... Action interface  All actions may implement.... However with struts 2 actions you can get different return types other than 

Struts Examples

Struts2 Actions
is usually generated by a Struts Tag.    Struts 2 Redirect Action In this section, you will get familiar with struts 2 Redirect action... Struts2 Actions       Struts2 Actions 

Struts 2 Tutorials

Implementing Actions in Struts 2
Implementing Actions in Struts 2 Package com.opensymphony.xwork2 contains the many Action classes and interface, if you want to make an action class for you...;roseindia" extends="struts-default"> <action name=" 

Struts 2 Tutorials

Configuring Actions in Struts application
Configuring Actions in Struts Application To Configure an action in struts application, at first write a simple Action class such as SimpleAction.java... the package roseindia extends the the struts default package. <action name 

Struts Questions

different kinds of actions in Struts
different kinds of actions in Struts  What are the different kinds of actions in Struts 

Struts Examples

Struts Dispatch Action Example
Struts Dispatch Action Example       Struts Dispatch Action... function. Here in this example you will learn more about Struts Dispatch Action 

Struts 2 Tutorials

Action in Struts 2 Framework
Actions Actions are the core basic unit of work in Struts2 framework. Each action provides the processing logic for a specific URL with which it is linked. Actions are mostly associated with a HTTP request of User. The action class 

Struts 2 Tutorials

Test Actions
Test Actions An example of Testing a struts Action is given below using...; <!DOCTYPE struts PUBLIC "-//Apache Software Foundation//DTD Struts...;default" namespace="/" extends="struts-default"> <default 

Struts Questions

defined actions in struts config still getting a HTTP 404 - Struts
defined actions in struts config still getting a HTTP 404  Hi guys... struts-config.xml All the JSPs in the forward exist and so do the Action classes. Still whenever I pass the .do action 

Struts Examples

Struts Forward Action Example
Struts Forward Action Example  ...). The ForwardAction is one of the Built-in Actions that is shipped with struts framework..... Here in this example you will learn more about Struts Forward Action 

Struts Questions

no action mapped for action - Struts
no action mapped for action  Hi, I am new to struts. I followed...: There is no Action mapped for action name HelloWorld 

Struts Questions

Struts Action Chaining
Struts Action Chaining  Struts Action Chaining 

Struts Questions

hyperlink the pages with diff-2 actions struts - Struts
hyperlink the pages with actions struts  How to make a hyperlink in struts?  a href = "login.do" > Login </a>  hi i would suggest you to learn it from roseIndia Struts tutorials they have 

Struts 2 Tutorials

Action Tag (Data Tag) Example
tag that is used to call actions directly from a JSP page by specifying the action... tag  is used to call actions directly from a JSP page by specifying the action... Action Tag (Data Tag) Example       

Struts Questions

Struts dispatch action - Struts
Struts dispatch action  i am using dispatch action. i send the parameter="addUserAction" as querystring.ex: at this time it working fine. but now my problem is i want to send another value as querystring for example 

Struts Questions

Action Configuration - Struts
Action Configuration  I need a code for struts action configuration in XML 

Struts Questions

Sending large data to Action Class error. Struts code - Struts
Sending large data to Action Class error. Struts code  I have a jsp...; **** "; window.open("/message-actions?actionType=previewTemplate&val="+val);} and in action class i want to get the value of variable 'val'.But since this is large 

Struts Questions

Struts Action Class
Struts Action Class  What happens if we do not write execute() in Action class 

Struts Examples

Struts MappingDispatchAction Example
Struts MappingDispatchAction Example       Struts MappingDispatch Action... Developing the Action Mapping in the struts-config.xml Here, we 

Struts Examples

Struts MappingDispatchAction Example
of the Built-in Actions provided along with the struts framework... in the struts-config.xml Here, we need to create multiple independent actions... Struts MappingDispatchAction Example 

Struts Examples

Struts LookupDispatchAction Example
;     Struts LookupDispatch Action... in the action tag through struts-config.xml file). Then this matching key is mapped..." /> Develop the following Action Mapping in the struts-config.xml 

Struts Examples

Struts LookupDispatchAction Example
;     Struts LookupDispatch Action... in the action tag through struts-config.xml file). Then this matching key is mapped...;roseindia.net.ApplicationResources" /> Develop the following Action Mapping in the struts-config.xml 

DMCA.com