Spring Framework 4.1 is available
Spring 4.1 is the major release of the Spring Framework with addition of many
new major features and lots of improvements. After the intense development of
the release candidates the Spring Framework available.
Here in this article we will discuss the new features and improvements of the
Here are the new features of the Spring 4.1:
- Annotations for the JMS listener methods added
- The Comprehensive support for the JCache (through JSR-107)
- Spring 4.1 supports the easy and flexible resolution and
transformation of static web resources used in the project
- In the MVC views you can now use the declarative resolution,
Groovy markup templates, Jackson's JsonView
- There is refinements do top the WebSocket scope, SockJS
client support, WebSocket stats
- Performance improvement in SpEL compiler mode and the
concurrency fine-tuning across the container
Spring Framework 4.1 comes with many enhancements:
- For the nested fields the direct binding support with
auto-growing feature added
- Java 8's Optional can be used for injection points and MVC
- The standard @Priority annotation for dependency ordering
and selection support is also available in Spring 4.1
- Annotated @Lookup methods enhancements
- Declarative SQL scripts
- Programmatic transactions in the TestContext framework
- Enhanced Hibernate JPA setup with the isolation levels and
discovery of managed packages
The minimum software requirement for using Spring 4.1 is Java 6+,
Servlet 2.5+, JPA 2.0+ .
Check more tutorials of the Spring Framework.
We have 1000s of tutorials on our website. Search Tutorials tutorials on our website.