This Eclipse plugin is a simple personal or project Wiki. A Wiki is many things, but in the context of Eclipse, it is a powerful project documentation tool linking documentation to eclipse resources, web sites, bug tracking tools and other
There are some feature following here:
* Link to local Wiki documents
* Link to resources in the Eclipse workspace
* Link to Java source code in the current project path simply by typing the fully qualified name of a class (classes in the default package are not supported).
* Link to urls automatically
* Exclude words from being links
* Define common prefixes to any website, Wiki, Eclipse resource, and more using a local WikiSpace
* Export your wiki including all the linked Eclipse resources. (Java source is converted to HTML using the excellent Java2Html)
* The multipage editor has a browser view to make reading easier and a syntax view to help editing. There are three renderers to choose from depending on your chosen wiki markup: TWiki, SnipSnap and Ward's Wiki.
A cool feature is that any image linked to in the Wiki Document is inlined in the browser view. So you can create a local folder of images and link to them in your Wiki pages.
* Headers and Footers in the browser view and exported documents
* Embed other wiki documents, eclipse resources and Java code in Wiki documents.
* Syntax colouring for links
* Completion for eclipse resources, local wiki documents, WikiSpace links and Java types in the same project
* Hover text and previews on links
* An Outline of document headings
Know for more information.
Posted on: December 18, 2008 If you enjoyed this post then why not add us on Google+? Add us to your Circles