JasperAssistant is a visual report designer for JasperReports, a popular open-source reporting engine. It is built on top of the Eclipse's plug-in architecture and its main goal is to help you create JasperReports report definition files through an intuitive graphical interface.Why JasperAssistant ?
* Design and layout your reports using an intuitive visual interface and avoid the need for XML editing of JasperReports templates.
* Take advantage of Eclipse IDE integration and effectively combine Java and JasperReports development.
* Efficiently locate and correct report problems using precise error indications.
* Preview your reports instantly using live data from a JDBC database connection, an XML document, JavaBeans array or a custom data source.
* Export and preview your reports in PDF, Excel, HTML, CSV and XML formats.
Know click for more information.
Posted on: April 3, 2006 If you enjoyed this post then why not add us on Google+? Add us to your Circles