JasperAssistant is a visual report designer for JasperReports, a popular open-source reporting engine. It is built on top of the Eclipse's plug-in architecture and its main goal is to help you create JasperReports report definition files through an intuitive graphical interface.Why JasperAssistant ?
* Design and layout your reports using an intuitive visual interface and avoid the need for XML editing of JasperReports templates.
* Take advantage of Eclipse IDE integration and effectively combine Java and JasperReports development.
* Efficiently locate and correct report problems using precise error indications.
* Preview your reports instantly using live data from a JDBC database connection, an XML document, JavaBeans array or a custom data source.
* Export and preview your reports in PDF, Excel, HTML, CSV and XML formats.
Know click for more information.
We have 1000s of tutorials on our website. Search Tutorials tutorials on our website.
Posted on: April 3, 2006 If you enjoyed this post then why not add us on Google+? Add us to your Circles