Your Comment (*):
  Reload Image

Related Articles
Servlet Interview Questions

java referer url
java referer url  How to get the referer url in Java? Thanks 

Servlets-Tutorials

How to Get Referer URL Servlet
How to Get Referer URL Servlet In this section we will discuss about getting the referer url in Java. This example explains you how to get the referer url... a simple example which will demonstrate you about how to get the referer url 

Servlets-Tutorials

Java Servlet : Get URL Example
Java Servlet : Get URL Example In this tutorial, You will learn how to get url... getRequestURL() method to get current URL. GetURLExample.java package...-name> <url-pattern>/getURLExample</url-pattern> </servlet 

JSP Servlet Questions

<%=request.getHeader("referer")%>,getting null in jsp - JSP-Servlet

JSP Servlet Questions

How can I get the full URL with the attached parameters? - JSP-Servlet
How can I get the full URL with the attached parameters?  Hi, I'm trying to figure out how to get the current url and use it in my jsp page. I...:8080/MesEduSchoolsProject/displayMenu.jsp How can I get the full URL with the attached parameters 

JSP Tutorials

Creating URL using
;c: url> our requirement for URL rewriting and URL encoding get fulfilled...Creating URL using <c:url>          In servlet when we want 

JSP Tutorials

JSP Get URL
JSP Get URL          JSP Get URL is used to get the url of the current... illustrate an example from 'JSP Get URL'. To understand the example we create 

J2EE

@WebServlet Url Embedding Example
Servlet Url Embedding Example In this tutorial you will learn how can you embed the url of another web component in servlet. Embedding URL is a process.... In the example given below I tried to demonstrate you about how to embed an url. Here 

JSP Tutorials

in JSTL
for URL rewriting and URL encoding get fulfilled.  In this example we...;    In servlet when we want to use the session firstly it is important to get a session object either by creating 

JSP Servlet Questions

long url to short url for jsp or servlet
long url to short url for jsp or servlet  I have to convert a url "http://localhost:8080/Popup/popup?phone=111111111". I am unable to do the same. Please any help 

Java Server Faces Questions

Get current page URL from backing bean
Get current page URL from backing bean  How to get current page URL from backing bean 

JSP Servlet Questions

url masking - JSP-Servlet
url masking  hi.........i am using tomcat in my local machine i have a project in tomcat named myproject for example to request that i use http://localhost:8080/myproject can i use abc.localhost in place of localhost 

JSP Servlet Questions

post method does not support this url
post method does not support this url  This is Get product servlet... in the cart thorough this class i want to delegate control to add product servlet. but I am receiving one error that is post method does not supported by this url 

Java Beginners

java how to get domain name from url
java how to get domain name from url  How to get the domain name from a url string? Example program in java for "how to get domain name from url" Thanks   Hi, You can use the following example code: URL linkURL 

Servlets-Tutorials

Java Servlet : Difference between GET and POST
Java Servlet : Difference between GET and POST In this section, we  will differentiate the GET and POST method of servlet. GET - It is HTTP method, asks to get thing at the requested URL. POST - It is HTTP method, asks 

JSP Servlet Questions

How to get jSon object in servlet from jsp - JSP-Servlet
How to get jSon object in servlet from jsp  How to get jSon object...; var url = 'ConfigurationServlet?ActionID=Configuration_Physical_Get... variable in my configurationServlet. Can any one tel me how to get this json 

JSP Servlet Questions

get info from mysql using jsp and servlet
; <url-pattern>/search</url-pattern> </servlet-mapping>...get info from mysql using jsp and servlet  HELLO! I wanna create a jsp page which able to let me get its name, phone and other info by asking 

JSP Interview Questions

Difference between GET and POST
is transferred to a servlet. With a GET, the URL will show each name/value pair on the query.... The method used in the Servlet for processing either a GET or a POST is different...Difference between GET and POST   Difference between GET and POST 

JSP Servlet Questions

how to retrieve the url pattern of the requesting servlet?
how to retrieve the url pattern of the requesting servlet?  Hi... servlet1, you are going to servlet2. So in the servlet2 how you will display the url pattern of the servlet1? This is my question. please answer me soon 

JSP Servlet Questions

get the servlet feature - JSP-Servlet
get the servlet feature  when the servlet get servlet feature?  Hi Friend, Please clarify your problem. Thanks 

Servlets-Tutorials

Java Servlet : URL Rewriting
Java Servlet : URL Rewriting In this tutorial, we will discuss about URL...-mapping> <servlet-name>UrlRewritingExample</servlet-name> <url-pattern>/UrlRewritingExample</url-pattern> </servlet-mapping> 

JavaScript Questions

url capture in javaScript
url capture in javaScript  Hi All, I m creating a bookmark to capture the url of the site and the user's input in the bookmark,in javaScript.this url and user input is to be saved into DB. Following is my code.Result 

JDBC Questions

Problem with url in oracle
Problem with url in oracle  hi i m having trouble with the following code. when i run it i get the error as invalid oracle url specified. i am using tomcat 6 and oracle 10g release2 10.2.0.3. heres the code <html> < 

JSP Servlet Questions

To download a website from a given url. - JSP-Servlet
To download a website from a given url.  write a program to download a website from a given URL.it must download all the pages from that website.it should take the depth of retrieval from user input.all the files pages must 

Programming Tutorials

JavaScript Open URL
; In this section, you will learn how to open the url on the window.  As we... the button, the entered URL will get open. Here is the code...: When you submit the button, the entered URL will get open 

Servlets

How to get client's address in a servlet
How to get client's address in a servlet       This is detailed java code to get...;GetAddress</servlet-name> <url-pattern>/GetAddress</url 

Servlets

Get Parameter Name From Servlet Request
Get Parameter Name From Servlet Request       This example illustrates about how to get parameter from jsp page...;);   } } In the above servletget parameter by the  

Programming Tutorials

JavaScript Navigate to URL
url will get open: Download Source Code:    ... JavaScript Navigate to URL... to the specified URL "http://www.roseindia.net". Here is the code 

JSP Servlet Questions

help me on jstl- - JSP-Servlet

Spring Framework

Spring Security auto generated login to secure URL access
Spring Security auto generated login to secure URL access In this section, you will learn how to secure URL access through auto generated Login  form...;/servlet-name> <url-pattern>/</url-pattern> </servlet 

DMCA.com