Home Discussion Discuss: Struts 2 Validation

• Action never call after error occured.Atlantech Group July 6, 2012 at 2:55 PM

Hi, I'm starting develop my web app based on Strut2 and JQuery. I have some stupid problem with validation and I don't weither it is my config that is wrong. Whenever an error occured in my form, I could not continue running my app instead of restart all at the beginning. I remark that my problem come to the fact that the collection actionErrors or FieldErrors content something. What I need to do now is to clear these collectionn before my action get executed but I don't know how to proceed. How could I use an action clean up that clean my action ?

Post your Comment

Your Name (*) :
Your Email :
Subject (*):
Your Comment (*):
  Reload Image

Related Articles
Struts Questions

Struts 2 - Validation - Struts
Struts 2 - Validation annotations  digging for a simple struts 2 validation annotations example 

Java Beginners

Validation
= columnModel.getColumn(2); col2.setCellEditor(new TableEditor...); JLabel label=new JLabel("JTable validation Example",JLabel.CENTER); JPanel panel=new JPanel(); panel.add(scroll); JFrame frame=new JFrame("JTable validation 

JavaScript Questions

validation
validation  please help me to check validation for <form> <table class="form"> <tr> <td class...;/option> <option value="2">Pancard</option> <option value="3"> 

Struts Questions

Validation
Validation  1)where sohould we place struts.xml 2)where should we place validation.xml fies 3)Which is the main controller that acts as a servlet:please brief me about the different controller in S2 

Spring Framework Questions

validation
:checkbox path="community" value="Struts" label="Struts" /><...; <tr> <td colspan="2"><input type="submit" value... class="<c:if test="${status.count % 2 == 0}">even</c:if>"> 

JavaScript Questions

address1 and address 2 validation
address1 and address 2 validation  Hi sir/Madam, I m doing One Project Quite now. I would like to validate address that comprises of door numbers,street name, area name .Please provide java-script to do the same.Thanks in advance 

Framework Questions

Struts 2 Validation
Struts 2 Validation  Hello,I have been learning struts. I have a problem in the validator tag. I have tried tutorials and got those. I have to add the Users to the database. So, have implemented the code. See attachement 

Struts 2 Tutorials

Struts 2 Validation (Int Validator)
Struts 2 Validation (Int Validator)       Struts 2 Framework provides in-built validation functions to validate user.... This section discusses all the validation functions available with Struts 2 

Struts Examples

Struts 2 Validation Example
Struts 2 Validation Example      ... the form validation code in Struts 2 very easily. We will add the form validation... will see how to generate client side validation code). The Struts 2 validation 

Framework Questions

Struts 2
Struts 2  we can extend DispatchAction class to implement a common session validation in struts 1.x. how to do the same in the struts2 

HTML Questions

javascript validation
validation and for email field it will check formate useing regularexpressions...;option value="1">India</option> <option value="2">...;html    Email Validation function checkEmail 

JavaScript Questions

String Validation
String Validation changing password  Hi. I have a HTML coding in that I have to check whether the value given in the 2 password fields are same..."></td></tr> </table> </form> </html> 2 

HTML Questions

form validation
">admin</option> <option value="2">interviewer<... want validation code,username minimum 8 char,password length must >6,and one 

JSP Servlet Questions

alert for validation
data should be in DD/MM/YYYY format only through javascript validation.  ...) { this[x] = 30} if (x==2) { this[x] = 29... || (pmonth==2 && pday>checkFebruary(pyear)) || pday > 

JavaScript Questions

Time validation
regex = /^(\d{1,2}):(\d{2})?$/; var timArr = timeStr.match(regex); if (timArr...=""; return false; } hour = timArr[1]; minute = timArr[2]; if (hour < 0 

JavaScript Questions

dob validation
if (i==4 || i==6 || i==9 || i==11) {this[i] = 30} if (i==2) {this[i] = 29...=dob1.value var month=dob2.value var year=dob3.value if((month==2 && date>...) *: Date 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 

Java Beginners

joptionpane validation
select the category \n" + "1. IT \n" + "2 

JavaScript Questions

String Validation
String password Validation  Hi. I have a HTML coding in that I have to check whether the value given in the 2 password fields are same or not. Its...;/td></tr> </table> </form> </html> 2 

JavaScript Questions

String Validation
String Validation  Hi. I have a HTML coding in that I have to check whether the value given in the 2 password fields are same or not. Its...;/tr> </table> </form> </html> 2)changePassword.jsp < 

JavaScript Questions

String Validation
String Validation  Hi. I have a HTML coding in that I have to check whether the value given in the 2 password fields are same or not. Its...;/tr> </table> </form> </html> 2)changePassword.jsp < 

JavaScript Questions

Password validation
;/html> 2)changePassword.jsp <%@page import="java.sql.*"%> <%@page import 

JavaScript Questions

Password validation

JavaScript Questions

Password validation
; </table> </form> </html> 2)changePassword.jsp <%@page 

JavaScript Questions

Password validation

JavaScript Questions

Password validation

JSP Servlet Questions

user validation
()){ dbuser = rs.getString(1); out.println(dbuser); dbpass = rs.getString(2...;/tr> </table> </form> </html> 2)Login1.java: import java.io....;</td></tr> </table> </form> </html> 2)Login1.java 

Struts Questions

struts validation problem - Struts
struts validation problem  i used client side validation in struts 2 .but message will display only on the top of the component.i want to display.../struts/struts2/ http://www.roseindia.net/struts/struts2/struts-2-client-side-validation 

Maven Questions

validation
validation  validation 

Framework Questions

validation using validate method
validation using validate method  HOW TO DO THE VALIDATION IN THE STRUTS 2 USING VALIDATE METHOD IN ACTION CLASS,AND ALSO AM HAVING MY BEAN CLASS AS SEPERATE. I HAD TRIED THAT BUT IT WAS NOT WORKING PROPERLY. IF U KNOW 

JavaScript Questions

Javascript validation code
Javascript validation code  Hi, I need a javascript validation code for the following fields 1)Name 2)Email 3)Mobile 4)City 5)State 6)Product type 7)submit button All should display enter the field required(like name required 

DMCA.com