Home Discussion Discuss: Refresh a Web Page Using In Servlet

• Some mistakes observedAddy January 31, 2012 at 5:45 PM

The table tag was not closed and the "td" tag does not have "border" attribute.

• how to call html from servlet monika July 2, 2012 at 2:22 PM

I have a html page containing meta tag with its url to a servlet displaying an image.Now I need to call that html page into another servlet which should display some text from database along with that first described image. please give some example code.

Post your Comment

Your Name (*) :
Your Email :
Subject (*):
Your Comment (*):
  Reload Image

Related Articles
JSP Servlet Questions

web page altering while displaying servlet response
web page altering while displaying servlet response  in my application one index.jsp and one servlet is there and the servlet contains some db code... for this im using <%=request.getAttribute("data")%> this code and in servlet 

Applet Questions

WEB PAGE
WEB PAGE  How To Create A Simple web Page Of a gmail using applet 

HTML Questions

web page
web page  1.Create a web page with the following using HTML i) To embed an image map in a web page ii) To fix the hot spots iii) Show all the related information when the hot spots are clicked 

Java Beginners

basic login and registration web page using jsp and servlet without using bean .....
basic login and registration web page using jsp and servlet without using bean .....  Hello Folks please i m totally beginner so guys please help me with very simple solution..... thnx 

Servlets

Refresh a Web Page Using In Servlet
example we develop an application to Refresh a web Page using Servlet. We... .style1 { font-weight: bold; } Refresh a Web Page Using...;) and refresh this web page and print the current Date and Time after 10 sec 

JSP Servlet Questions

How to display Jfreechart from servlet in jsp web page at specified location
How to display Jfreechart from servlet in jsp web page at specified... to display the chart in web page. I generated the chart using Jfreechart... in jsp web page . Thank you very much Sir 

JSP Servlet Questions

Bangla web page - JSP-Servlet
Bangla web page   what is the process to make a bangla web page in jee 

JSP Servlet Questions

How ot get a web page title and meta tags in java(jsp/ servlet) - JSP-Servlet
How ot get a web page title and meta tags in java(jsp/ servlet)  Hi i want to get a web page title and meta tags using servlet of java but i am... with img not the complete web page 

PHP Questions

php web page capture
php web page capture  How to capture the history of a web page using PHP 

Servlets

Simple Web Application using Servlet
Simple Web Application using Servlet   ... a web page ("addUser.jsp")  to add the new user.             Step:3 Create a web page (" 

JSP Servlet Questions

validation web page
validation web page  vivek i want to crate a webpage with specfic email id and password to that webpage . using jsp & servlets   Hi Friend, Try the following code: <html> <script> function checkMail 

JSP Servlet Questions

Servlet using Weblogic 8.1
Servlet using Weblogic 8.1  I am developing a simple application.... I am using Weblogic 8.1. My Html Page is <html> <head>...;/body> </html> And, My Servlet Page is import javax.servlet. 

JSP Servlet Questions

How to change functionlatiy in web page
How to change functionlatiy in web page  i need to change functionality of my web page..i came to know that by using collections it is possible..but i dont know how to use it...is any other way to change functionality of my web 

WebSevices Questions

web service call in jsp page
web service call in jsp page  I am wandering on internet for hours looking for a simple and good example on how to create a simple JSP page to call a web service when you have a WSDL. I am using tomcat web server and eclipse 

Java Beginners

SERVLET
to the servlet and if the user id is correct then a new page will be displayed with his... will be done by using jsp and servlet... Plz help me,im really tensed...........  ... pass to the servlet and all the fields brlongs to that id will be appear 

Java Beginners

how to open a web page using proxy in java and handling button event in that web page..?
how to open a web page using proxy in java and handling button event in that web page..?  Sir, what i need is a code which uses proxy address and opens a web page i.e for example and then clicks a "yes" button in that page 

Hosting Tutorial

Front Page Web Hosting
Front Page Web Hosting Microsoft Front Page is leading WYSIWYG editor for the development of web site using HTML and DHTML. Front Page is used... providers provides Front Page Support on their web servers. Front Page extensions 

JSP Servlet Questions

jsp page authentication panel using jsp/servlet?
jsp page authentication panel using jsp/servlet?  I have 10 jsp jsp forms and 7 users and i want to grant variour permission like edit,delete and save for users dynamically on forms.So please refer me code 

JSP Servlet Questions

How to export web page to excel using java or jsp or servlets
How to export web page to excel using java or jsp or servlets  Hi I am trying to export web page(jsp page ) to excel using jsp or servlets. I am retrieving records from database and displaying in the jsp page, In this page

HTML Questions

Design a web page using XHTML and JavaScript that does the followings:
Design a web page using XHTML and JavaScript that does the followings:  Design a web page using XHTML and JavaScript that does the followings: 1... page 3- A frame that shows two images (img1, img2) at a time. a. Upon 

JSP Servlet Questions

How to communicate with different web applications ? ? ? ? - JSP-Servlet
How to communicate with different web applications ? ? ? ?  How to communicate with different web applications which are under same or different... to second/jsp/show.jsp without using query string like that can u guide me how 

JSP Servlet Questions

web programming - JSP-Servlet
web programming   Write a JSP page to display the number of hits to this page. (Hint: use application scope of java bean).  Hi Friend, Please visit the following link: http://www.roseindia.net/jsp/simple-jsp 

JSP Servlet Questions

web-design - JSP-Servlet
web-design  hi, i wanted to know what is web design.. is it the servlet that we write producing the output on the web page????????  Hi... out = res.getWriter(); String title = "Searching the Web"; String heading 

JSP Servlet Questions

web programming - JSP-Servlet
web programming  9)Create an HTML page containing the following features a.Create a login JSP page with username , password and submit button... to store username and password. c.Open login JSP page on a new browser 

Java Beginners

SERVLET
am having an insert form, display form, delete form and main page form. I want...: http://www.roseindia.net/jsp/user-registration-form-using-jsp.shtml http://www.roseindia.net/servlets/web-application.shtml 

JSP Servlet Questions

Fetching database field from servlet to jsp page ?
Fetching database field from servlet to jsp page ?  Hello Java Developers. I am facing problem please help me. I am new in this web development... Request setAttribute method and at the JSP page can retrieve this value using 

JSP Servlet Questions

how to divide 1 web page into some parts using div tag...
how to divide 1 web page into some parts using div tag...  how to divide 1 web page into some parts. i know it using frames in html,bt how can we do it in jsp. my friend told it can b done using div tag. i ve tried bt couldnt do 

JSP Servlet Questions

web service - JSP-Servlet
web service  How to call a web service from JSP post method?  Method in JSPHi! In this JSP Example you'll see, how to call web service from JSP methodName the file as usingMethod.jsp JSP Code- - - - -<%@ page 

JSP Servlet Questions

Web Related - JSP-Servlet
refresh my webpage that value show on the page.This insertion done in more than one time and all these values i want to show on my web page dynamically.plz help me...Web Related  Dear Sir, I am in truble, i need your help 

JSP Interview Questions

How to print contents of a web page in jsp?
How to print contents of a web page in jsp?  I have generated a pay slip using jsp.How do I print the contents of the slip 

DMCA.com