Home Discussion Discuss: Inserting Data In Database table using Statement

• regarding this programakshay March 8, 2013 at 4:48 PM

when i am running this program then it is showing the error java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: com.gjt.mm.mysql.Driver

• appreciationharsha December 7, 2011 at 1:18 PM

this is the best tutorial i have come across..keep it up:)

• regarding this programakshay jagtap March 8, 2013 at 4:51 PM

when i am running this program then it is showing the error java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: com.gjt.mm.mysql.Driver

• errorakshay jagtap March 8, 2013 at 5:14 PM

i m getting error java.lang.classNotFoundException: org.jdbc.mysql.Driver can u find wat is error?

• ProblemDrGreen March 23, 2013 at 7:55 PM

I tried this servlet, but I did some modifications to it: I changed url = "jdbc:mysql://localhost:3060/zulfiqar?user=root&password=toor"; and Class.forName("com.mysql.jdbc.Driver"); It compiles, builds and deploys corretly, but when I run it, a blan webpage appears and nothing happens. What should I do ? I am using a DB made in Navicat (similar to MySQL) on localhost and a mysql connector driver in netbeans along with a glassfish server

• Resultabhy July 3, 2013 at 11:48 AM

java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: com.gjt.mm.mysql.Driver How to resolve this error..

Post your Comment

Your Name (*) :
Your Email :
Subject (*):
Your Comment (*):
  Reload Image

Related Articles
Servlets

Inserting Data In Database table using Statement
Inserting Data In Database table using Statement... to insert the data in the database from our java program in the table stored... of the PrintWriter class. We can insert the data in the database only and only 

JSP Tutorials

Insert data in mysql database through jsp using prepared statement
Insert data in mysql database through jsp using prepared statement...; This is detailed jsp code that how to insert data into database by using prepared statement...; <HEAD> <TITLE>insert data using prepared statement </TITLE> 

Servlets

Retrieving Data from the table using Statement
Retrieving Data from the table using Statement  ... to fetch the data from the database in the table from our java program.  .... We can retrieve the data from the database only and only 

JDBC

Insert Data in Table Using Stored Procedure
Insert Data in Table Using Stored Procedure        In this example we are inserting data into a table using stored procedure. Steps: 1.Create database: To create 

JSP-Tutorials

Creation and insertion in table
CREATION OF  TABLE,INSERTION &DISPLAY OF DATA  USING SQL QUERY   In this progam we create table in MYSQL using "create" statement and insert data using "insert " statement query 

JSP Servlet Questions

insert data in the database using checkbox
insert data in the database using checkbox  i am fetching data from the database using servlet on the jsp page and there is checkbox corresponding... should i insert only checked data into database on submission.   We 

SQL Tutorial

Select data from Table in Database
Select data from Table in Database   ... the selected data from table in database. The select query in the database retrieve...; in simple select statement is given below select column name from table 

JavaScript Questions

Insert data in mysql database through jsp using Prepared Statement ---- Please Resolve it
Insert data in mysql database through jsp using Prepared Statement ---- Please...: create database studentdb; create table stu_info ( ID int not null auto...;Navigating in a Database Table </TITLE> </HEAD> <BODY bgcolor 

JavaScript Questions

Insert data in mysql database through jsp using Prepared Statement ---- Please Resolve it
Insert data in mysql database through jsp using Prepared Statement ---- Please...: create database studentdb; create table stu_info ( ID int not null auto...;TITLE>Navigating in a Database Table </TITLE> </HEAD> <BODY 

MySQL

PHP SQL IF Statement
accessing the data from table in mysql database. In this example we create a connection from database table using mysql_connect("hostName", "... the if statement, so only one data will display here as shown in the output.   

PHP

PHP SQL IF Statement
the 'if' statement when accessing the data from mysql database table in php.  In this example we create a connection from database table using mysql_connect(".... Here we are using the if statement, so only one data will display here as shown 

XML Questions

data insertion from xml file to database table
data insertion from xml file to database table  Hi all, I have data in the XML file. I need to insert it into table in the database using servlet. so please reply me . ThankYou 

Programming Tutorials

Insert text into database table using JSP & jQuery
Insert text into database table using JSP & jQuery In this tutorial , the text is inserted into database table using JSP & jQuery. In the below... for connectivity and fetching data from database table. insert.jsp <%@ page language 

JSP Servlet Questions

callable statement,stored procedure for insert data and also for update data into oracle database using jsp
procedure for inserting data into oracle database as bind variable and same...callable statement,stored procedure for insert data and also for update data into oracle database using jsp  iam a fresher newbie to softparsing i 

JSP Interview Questions

how to insert data in database using html+jsp
how to insert data in database using html+jsp  anyone know what... = null; // declare a resultset that uses as a table for output data from... and database name. Here machine name id localhost and database name 

JSP Servlet Questions

Populate a combo box using data from a database
Populate a combo box using data from a database  Hi Guys, In need... to populate the first one, and then how to send the data off to a servlet and preform a search on the database for the values I want, but then how do I pass that back 

JDBC

Sum of Column in a Database Table
of specific column data in the database table. Consider an example of any... Sum of Column in a Database Table   ... is to establish the connection with MySQL database by using the JDBC driver 

JDBC

Set Timestamp by using the Prepared Statement
will teach how to set the Timestamp in database table by using... in the database table by using the  java.util.Date package. See brief... in a database table. Finally, we will get the data added in the database table 

JDBC

Set Date by using the Prepared Statement
for setting date in the database table by using the PreparedStatement interface.... Finally we will get all data that are inserted into the database table (Records... Set Date by using the Prepared Statement   

SQL Tutorial

The INSERT INTO Statement
of data into the table. To insert records into a table, just write the key word...'. . .); Insert a New Row To insert a new row in a database table we have to write...The INSERT INTO Statement       

JDBC

Set Time by using the Prepared Statement
the time in database table by using the PreparedStatement interface of java.sql... for setting the time in database table (child) by using the PreparedStatement... methods. Finally you will get all data that are added in the database table (child 

JDBC

Description of Database Table
by the database. By using a simple query we can get all information about the table... Description of Database Table     ... about the database table. As we all know that, table has some specific information 

JDBC

Creating a Database Table
and it's description that helps you to create a database table by using java file. Brief... Creating a Database Table       Database: A database is a  large collection of data 

MySQL

Data Definition Statement
DATABASE statement you need the DROP privilege on the database. If you are not using... Data Definition Statement      ... the database with the given name. But using this command you have the CREATE privilege 

Quartz Tutorials

SQL And Statement
. In this Tutorial  first we create a Table 'Stu_Table' using create table...(15), Stu_Class varchar(10)) Insert data into Stu_Table... SQL AND Statement       

Java Beginners

how to display data from mysql table in text box using jsp??
how to display data from mysql table in text box using jsp??  <p>hi, i have a written a code to display data from a mysql table into txtboxes...; Statement statement=null; // Load JBBC driver "com.mysql.jdbc.Driver 

Java-Tutorials

Displaying Mysql clob data using Servlet
a clob data from a table of database using servlet. A CLOB is a Character Large Object in a Database table. CLOB data is used to store a block of text... statement. Creating CLOB data type in Mysql table In Mysql, CLOB data type 

JSP Tutorials

How to Retrieve data from database in jsp
about how to fetch data from database table. We will give a simple example which will demonstrate you about fetching data from database table. Example We...). Then we have inserted dummy data into the table using the "INSERT 

JSP Servlet Questions

how to display a table from database using servlet
how to display a table from database using servlet  how to display a table with values from servletpage   Hi Friend, Please go through the following link: http://roseindia.net/jsp/servlet-jsp-data-list.shtml Thanks 

SQL Tutorial

Drop Table in Database
a table from database. Once the table is deleted using drop statement... indexes, tables and database. The Syntax used for Drop table statement in database... in Database. In this tutorial we show you a table created in database using show 

DMCA.com