Home Discussion Discuss: Snooping Headers

• errorHarish July 9, 2013 at 12:27 PM

pw.println(headerName +":"+Values); above we have values small v

• An error in above programHarish gundlapalli July 9, 2013 at 8:37 PM

pw.println(headerName + ": " + values); In this values first letter is in lower case. it should be Values in upper case.

Post your Comment

Your Name (*) :
Your Email :
Subject (*):
Your Comment (*):
  Reload Image

Related Articles
PHP Questions

What is Headers and Mime Types ?
What is Headers and Mime Types ?  Headers and Mime Types   Actually PHP‚??s header() is used to send a raw HTTP header. header() must...-headers-and-mime-types 

Swing AWT

jtable with table headers - Swing AWT
jtable with table headers  give me java code to create jtable with table headers and by which i can scroll jtable and can retrieve height and width of the table 

JSP Tutorials

Request Headers In EL
Request Headers In EL      ..., it also sends the headers with it. All the headers are optional except Content... commonly used headers are: 1) Accept : The MIME types the browser prefers. 2 

JSP Tutorials

Specific Request Headers in JSP
Specific Request Headers in JSP     ..., it can also sends the headers with it. All the headers are optional except... commonly used headers are: 1) Accept : The MIME types the browser prefers. 2 

JSP Tutorials

Listing HTTP Headers
Listing HTTP Headers      ... the headers of the HttpServletRequest object. This can be done very easily by using... headers:<br /> <table> <c:forEach var="httpheaders" items 

Servlets-Tutorials

Java Servlet : Http Request Headers
Java Servlet : Http Request Headers In this tutorial, you will learn how to Http Request Headers works in java servlet. Http Request Headers : HTTP... a request via GET or POST method usually. It can also send a number of headers 

Servlets-Tutorials

Java Servlet : Http Response Headers
Java Servlet : Http Response Headers In this tutorial, you will learn how to Http Response Headers works in java servlet. Http Response Headers : Web server sends response with one or more response headers including the document 

PHP Questions

What type of headers have to be added in the mail function to attach a file?
What type of headers have to be added in the mail function to attach a file?  What type of headers have to be added in the mail function to attach a file 

General

Java get Http Headers
Java get Http Headers     ... the Http Headers. Here, we are using the URL class which points the resource... will get the Http Headers on the console. Download Source Code 

HTML Questions

Easiest method for expiring the css and js headers

Servlets

Snooping Headers
Snooping Headers      ... there are too many headers. To retrieve all the headers firstly we need to call the getWriter() which returns PrintWriter object and helps us to display all the headers 

Development process Questions

Edit word document Headers and Footers using POI Library in java?
Edit word document Headers and Footers using POI Library in java?  Hi All, I need code to modify the Header and Footer contents of a ms-word template using POI or JACOB libraries. Could any one help me? Thanks Advance 

JSP Tutorials

Retrieve HTTP Request Headers using JSP
Retrieve HTTP Request Headers using JSP   ... the request headers. When a HTTP client sends a request, it is required to supply GET or POST. It can send a number of headers. Here are some headers:     

JSP Tutorials

Request Headers in JSP
Request Headers in JSP      ...; methhods. It can also sends the headers with it. All the headers are optional... of most commonly used headers are: 1) Accept : The MIME types the browser prefers 

Java-Tutorials

Setting the Column Header in JTable
the creation of JTable without column headers. In this example you will learn how to set the column headers in JTable using JTableHeader. Java provides some method and APIs that helps you in setting the column headers in JTable. For more 

Eclipse Plugins

Protocols
; Partitioning the source code into sections, using comments as headers... through a new Java Browser view and in the source code as headers. The plug-in offers... Members" operation that takes headers into account, and a choice of standard header 

Web Services

SOAP Header
SOAP Header       Project Requirement Make a project in netbeans.In it develop an application that gives create a SOAP message along with several headers (use SOAP 1.1 here) Solution 

PHP Tutorial

PHP Variable Server
$_SERVER $_SERVER is an array which is used to display the server and environment related information. It contains information such as headers, paths, and script locations. The entries in this array are created by the server 

PHP Questions

sessions
sessions  1)Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: Cannot send session cookie - headers already sent by (output started at index.php... cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at index.php on line 3 

Java Beginners

pdf to xml conversion
pdf to xml conversion  i want to convert pdf file into xml file.. where i am having a table in pdf file with some headers and some data into it. i want the headers to be the tag of xml file. how can i do that using java? please 

PHP Questions

PHP error uploading file - PHP
PHP error uploading file  I am getting error while uploading a file in a folder in PHP ... Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already send any idea 

Java Beginners

help me for doing project - Java Beginners
help me for doing project  i am handling the project that "email... the email headers and how to display the port and user's information please help me thanks in advance who are going to help me bhanukiran 

Servlet Interview Questions

Cookies
Cookies   How Placing Cookies in the Response Headers ?   Cookie userCookie = new Cookie("user", "uaerId"); userCookie.setMaxAge(60*60*24*365); // Store cookie for 1 year response.addCookie(userCookie 

JSP Servlet Questions

How to set the pdfptable as pdf page header when generating the pdf from jsp page. - JSP-Servlet
How to set the pdfptable as pdf page header when generating the pdf from jsp page.  how to set the pdfptable column headers as a header of the documet.i need to display the column headers for every pdf page if pdf documt is 20 

Java Beginners

to retrieve message body - Java Beginners
to retrieve message body  hi, Using dbfile system to store message using mysql. dbfile system is to store headers in database and message body... to:, date: which were stored in database.(headers) but cant able to retrieve 

Mobile Applications Questions

MPMoviePlayerContentPreloadDidFinishNotification' is deprecated
/MediaPlayer.framework/Headers/MPMoviePlayerController.h How to solve 

Hibernate Questions

storing records which of a file into a table of mssql database
storing records which of a file into a table of mssql database  I have a requirement like this, A file contains some records with headers same as column names of a table. I have to store those records into a table 

Java Beginners

Java Swings
Java Swings  I am doing one project on java Swings, in this i have created one jframe where i defined some JButtons and Jcombobox's, here i need to insert one JTable with headers(IN CURRENT JFrame only).pls help me urgently 

Java-Tutorials

Excel Sheet Header
headers having different position on sheet.These headers will appear... print preview, headers will appear like below : Download Source 

PHP Questions

If statement doesn't work ,(doesn't print alert message when user dont field name and email)
.= 'Message: '.$fieldmessage; $headers = 'From: '.$field_email."\r\n"; $headers .= 'Reply-To: '.$field_email."\r\n"; $mailstatus = mail($mailto, $subject, $body_message, $headers); if ($mail_status) { echo "\n"; echo 'var 

DMCA.com