Home Discussion Discuss: Java - Identifier and primitive datatype in java

• java programmingClinton Smith September 20, 2011 at 5:29 AM

how to write identifiers for A grade on mid-term exam, The total number of courses, The total numbers of classmates, and the Average grade of the test.

• javaAisha Abubakar Shema June 8, 2012 at 10:22 AM

thats good

• javasandeep rai November 14, 2012 at 7:05 PM

class { public static void main(String[] args) { int i=0; i = i--; System.out.println("i"); } }

Post your Comment

Your Name (*) :
Your Email :
Subject (*):
Your Comment (*):
  Reload Image

Related Articles
Java Beginners

Java Primitive Datatype
Java Primitive Datatype  what is the size of boolean datatype ? please explain in detail 

Java Beginners

Java Datatype
Java Datatype  What will be the output of following java program and why? class Datatype{ public static void main(String[] args.... Therefore it displays its corresponding integer value. class Datatype{ public 

Java Beginners

Datatype convertion
Datatype convertion  it possible to convert long datatype into string in java if possible means how 

Java Beginners

Java Datatype
Java Datatype  What will be the output of following java program and why? class Datatype{ public static void main(String[] args.... Therefore it displays its corresponding integer value. class Datatype{ public 

Java Beginners

Boolean DataType
Boolean DataType  What is the Size of the Boolean datatype in Java 

Java Beginners

size of all primitive data
size of all primitive data   java program for to find the size of all primitive data types in java 

Java Interview Questions

Java String Datatype
Java String Datatype  Weather String in java is class or Datatype,if it's clss then How can i assign String str="hello";   String is a class found in the package java.lang.*. When we represent string in double quotes 

Java Beginners

datatype - Java Beginners
datatype  how i convert char datatype in string format for ex.(convertion of int datatype) int variable_name=Integer.parseInt(br.readLine());  Hi Friend, Try the following code: import java.io.*; public class 

Java-Tutorials

Primitive Data Types
In this section we will discuss about Primitive Data Types in Java

Java Beginners

what is difference between objectan primitive? - Java Beginners
what is difference between objectan primitive?  whatis difference between object and primitive 

Programming Tutorials

Primitive Data Types
Primitive Data Types In java, all the variables needs to be declared first... operations of java are performed. This behavior specifies that, Java is a strongly-typed programming language. For More details Click on the link below : Java 

Programming Tutorials

Autoboxing/unboxing of primitive types
Autoboxing/unboxing of primitive types When adding a primitive data type,conversion between primitive types and wrapper classes is necessary ...;(); The autoboxing and auto-unboxing of Java primitives produces code that is more concise 

Java Beginners

how to write to file primitive type double
how to write to file primitive type double  Hi, How to write to file primitive type double in java program? thanks   Hi, To write a file primitive data type double there is a class DataOutputStream that provides 

SQL Question

Writing a trigger for an userdefined datatype
Writing a trigger for an userdefined datatype  i have a user defined datatype in EMP table like COLUMNNAME:ADDRS_TYPE where ADDRS_TYPE have the following columns DATATYPE :ADDRESS VARCHAR2(136) V_CODE VARCHAR2(8) T_CODE 

SQL Tutorial

Mysql Alter Column Datatype
Mysql Alter Column Datatype       Mysql Alter Column Datatype is used to modify the table and change the datatype of field. Understand with Example The Tutorial illustrate an example 

MySQL

Mysql Decimal Datatype
Mysql Decimal Datatype       Mysql Decimal Datatype is used to specify the numeric values. Understand with Example The Tutorial give you an example from 'Mysql Decimal Datatype 

Java Beginners

parse a file into primitive binary format
parse a file into primitive binary format  Hi, I need help converting an audio file or any other file to its primitive binarty format, and when I read the inputstream I find it some integers and I don't know its binary 

Java Technology Tutorials

Reference Data Types
; As we discussed that the Java programming language are divided into two categories :  Primitive Data Types   ... Data Types in brief In Java a reference data type is a variable that can 

MySQL

Mysql nchar Datatype
Mysql nchar Datatype       MySQL nchar define the datatype nchar that stores fixed-length character data. The data can be a string single-byte or multibyte letters, digits 

General

Java Methods
Java Methods      ... of operator returns the datatype of an operand. You can see in the given example....    In Java, java.lang.reflect.*; package 

SQL Question

how to use float datatype in mysql? - SQL
how to use float datatype in mysql?  how to use float datatype in mysql?  hi Chitra this code help u CREATE TABLE `paging` ( `Id` float(10,2) NOT NULL default '0.00', `name` varchar(255) default NULL 

General

The byte Keyword
; The byte Java Keyword defines the 8-bit integer primitive type.  The keyword byte in Java is a primitive type that designates with eight bit signed integer  in java primitive type. In java keyword byte will be stored as an integer 

Java Tips and Examples

Java - Arithmetic Operation, Conversion and Casts in java
Java - Arithmetic Operation, Conversion and Casts in java       This example illustrates that what is type casting? Type Casting  refers to changing an entity of one datatype 

Java Beginners

can we add primitive data to wrapper class object
can we add primitive data to wrapper class object  Hi, Here is my code: class Myclass{ public static void main(String args[]){ int i=2; Integer a= new Integer(3); a=a+i; System.out.println("a"+a); } } Thanks   Hello 

General

Java Integer class
Java Integer class       Java provides wrapper classes corresponding to each primitive data types in its "lang" package. These classes represent the primitive values 

Java-Tutorials

Autoboxing in Java
Autoboxing in Java is the automatic transformation of primitive data types... types into Wrapper class by Java compiler takes place when: a primitive data..., Float, Double) by Java compiler. One must also know about Unboxing, which means 

Java-Tutorials

Java Write To File Double
Java Write To File Double In this tutorial you will learn how to write to file primitive type double. Write to file primitive data type double... process to execute a java program write simply on command prompt as : javac 

Java Tips and Examples

Convert Object to Int
Object into a primitive type int and Integer Object to primitive type int. . ... into primitive type int and Integer type object to primitive type int. The parseInt... the primitive type int value. Again, this program converts an Integer object into  

Core Java

Wrapper
in Java are immutable. Converting primitive types into the corresponding wrapper... Wrapper       Java provides wrapper classes corresponding to each primitive data types in its " 

Java Tips and Examples

Java Notes: Vectors
Java Notes: Vectors Vectors (the java.util.Vector class) are commonly used... to them. The Java 2 Collections API introduced the similar ArrayList data... secure in a multithreaded environment. The Vector class was changed in Java

DMCA.com