# VoIP XML Wireless Software
Intoto, a leading provider of integrated security, wireless and voice software platforms to networking and telecom equipment manufacturers, today announced new VXML gateway software technology for Small-to-Medium Business (SM
- VoIP XML
Intoto, a leading provider of integrated security, wireless and voice software platforms to networking and telecom equipment manufacturers, today announced new VXML gateway software technology for Small-to-Medium Business (SMB) and Small-to-Medium Enterprise (SME) virtual IP PBX applications. The company will showcase its iGateway security and VoIP platform software technologies, running on Intel(R) IXP4XX network processors, at the VON 2006 Spring Conference this week at Intoto's booth
438. Intoto's new secure VXML software platform allows OEMs to deliver converged business gateways with secure routing, secure SIP-based VoIP, and IP PBX functionality in a single box. It includes voice XML-based applications, such as auto-attendant, voicemail, and multi-party conferencing.
Voxeo's Evolution Developer Program provides a free development platform, resources, and technical support for the creation of Interactive Voice Response (IVR), VOIP and voice recognition applications, integrated with modern XML and web development solutions.
The Free Voxeo Evolution Developer Program includes: * Free access to our hosted XML IVR platforms
* Support for inbound and outbound calls
* Free direct-dial phone numbers, Skype access, or open SIP access * IVR prompt playback, audio recording, DTMF entry with VoiceXML or CallXML
* Powerful VoiceXML voice recognition and text to speech * Advanced call routing, conferencing, and control with CCXML
* Free Extreme Support for developers
- VoIP Based Network Management
A commonly used network protocol that administrators rely on for managing IP networks is Simple Network Management Protocol (SNMP). SNMP enables network administrators to remotely monitor and manage their data network in ad hoc manner. One suggestion to resolve this is to apply Extensible Markup Language (XML) related technologies with SNMP to network management. This paper describes how taking advantage of an XML-based network management protocol (XNMP) can greatly simplify the overhead needed to design data structures and algorithms in VoIP setting. It further illustrates that with its straightforwardness, XML also fashions easier data manipulation. Finally, this paper analyzes the performance of XNMP and potential benefit in the real world.
Access Technology offers proven, carrier-scale VoIP management software and complete VoIP solutions for telecommunications, Internet, wireless, broadband and next generation service providers and business enterprises worldwide. The development and deployment of SIP based IP telephony applications for service provider Soft phone based audio conferencing over Internet and the architecture and Design of IP-billing solutions are some of our key focus
areas. We deliver comprehensive development and system integration services to our customers deploying feature-rich next-generation telephony applications.