Struts 2.0.5 is released with documentation changes and bug fixes.
* Added Portal Developers Guide.
* Added Wilcard Mappings section to Core Developers Guide.
Experimental Features and Plugins
* Java 1.4 support: We are backporting the core Struts and XWork JARs, and, as a courtesy, bundling them with the distribution. However, Struts 2 is being coded for Java 5 and backward compatibility is not assured.
* Portlets: Automatic portlet support allows portal and servlet deployments with no code changes (WW-1645@S2jira).
* AJAX Theme: AJAX tags look and feel just like standard Struts tags but provide greater interactivity and flexibility. The AJAX theme is backed by the popular Dojo Toolkit (WW-1609).
* Zero Configuration: Optionally, eliminate or reduce XML configuration with convention and annotation (WW-1491).
* REST-ful URLs: Use search-engine friendly URLs, like category/action/movie/Thrillers (WW-1475).
* Experimental Plugins
o Codebehind Plugin: Reduce mundane configuration by using "page controller" conventions (WW-1515).
o Plexus Plugin - A new plugin that enables Struts Actions, Interceptors, and Results to be created and injected by Plexus.
o Scope Plugin - Initial version of scope plugin that mimics JBoss Seam-style of scoped bijection (presently in the Sandbox).
o Struts1 Plugin - A new plugin that allows you to use existing Struts 1 Actions and ActionForms in Struts 2 applications..
o Tiles Plugin - A new plugin allows your Struts actions to return Tiles pages. The Tiles plugin is dependant on Tiles 2, which is still in beta.
You can download Struts 2.0.5 from http://struts.apache.org/.
If you are facing any programming issue, such as compilation errors or not able to find the code you are looking for.
Ask your questions, our development team will try to give answers to your questions.