Now the new release of Struts 2 framework is available with new features and enhancements.
Now the new release of Struts 2 framework is available with new features and
enhancements. Now there is no need to add struts-default.xml in struts.xml file.
The struts-default.xml is now automatically included with all configuration blocks.
Here are the list of enhancements and new features
Following are improvements made to Struts 2 framework
* Make the list of configuration files automatically loaded configurable
* Use new XWork ValueStack interface instead of OgnlValueStack directly
* Friendly Result constructors and setters
Following New features added
* Top-down (ordered) ParameterInterceptor
* S2 Tiles/Freemarker Integration Support
* Support for Struts 1 ActionForms that use Commons Validator
* Struts plugin framework
* Create 'toolbox' module that contains client tools like Sitegraph and Quickstart
* Configuration of message resources