Home Discussion Discuss: Send Mail Bean

• Send Mail Bean ErrorAhmed August 5, 2012 at 12:29 AM

Hi there, when I run the program on Eclipse, I get the following error: Error in sending mail:javax.mail.MessagingException: Could not connect to SMTP host: 192.168.10.14, port: 25 so to what should I change the host name or IP? I am using Tomcat-v7 server Thanks very much!

Post your Comment

Your Name (*) :
Your Email :
Subject (*):
Your Comment (*):
  Reload Image

Related Articles
Struts and Hibernate Integration Tutorial

Send Mail Bean
Send Mail Bean    ... when a new user is registered to the system. Mail Bean also used when user...; In this article we use Java Mail API to send emails. This is standard 

JSP Interview Questions

mail
mail  how to send mail using jsp   Please visit the following links: JSP Send Mail Java Mail Tutorials 

JavaMail Questions

mail
mail  I wrote a program to send mail using smtp. But there is an error message " could not connect to smtp.gmail.com port 465. what is the problem how can i solve it ...   Please visit the following link: Java Mail API 

IDE Questions

NET BEAN - IDE Questions
"" then plz tell me.......or mail me at abhishek_sahu05@yahoo.com thank you 

General

Ejb message driven bean
bean       This tutorial explains you the process which are involved in making a message driven bean using EJB. Mesaage driven bean in EJB have the following features:- 1) is a JMS listener 

JDBC Questions

Bean
Bean  what is bean? how to use bean   HTML Code: Contents MOBILE STORE HOME PRODUCTS IMAGES COMPANY BRANCHES DEALERS FEEDBACK       Username       Password 

Java Interview Questions

Bean

EJB Questions

Bean

JSP Servlet Questions

mail through jsp and servlet - JSP-Servlet
mail through jsp and servlet  H! Rose India team, kindly let me...*; public final class MailerBean extends Object implements Serializable { /* Bean... { if(!this.everythingIsSet()) throw new Exception("Could not send email."); try 

Programming Tutorials

Form processing using Bean
Form processing using Bean In this section, we will create a JSP form using bean ,which will use a class file for processing. The standard way of handling... bean.  You just need to define a class that has a field corresponding 

EJB Tools

Ejb message driven bean
Ejb message driven bean      ... driven bean using EJB. Mesaage driven bean in EJB have the following features... short lived  For developing the message driven bean we are using both 

JavaMail Questions

java mail
java mail  By Which code or function i can send E-mail to given E-mail Address   Hi Friend, Please visit the following link: Java Mail Thanks   Hi Friend, Please visit the following link: Java Mail 

Framework Questions

java mail
java mail example  how to download javamail software give one examples   Please visit the following link: Java Mail API 

PHP Questions

php mail
php mail  how to send the submitted form to mail after 24 hours? pls help me 

Development process Questions

Confirmation Mail
Confirmation Mail  hi, i need the code.when we sign up it will send the confirmation mail to the e-mail right.how to do that part.....and also help me whether the AJAX is better or PHP better for the front design 

Framework Questions

java mail
java mail  how to download javamail software give one examples   Please visit the following link: Java Mail API 

JSP Servlet Questions

java mail
Mail API is now open source and you can download the source code and read. If you want to understand the working of Java Mail download the source code from here and learn the coding logic behind Java Mail. You can even compile the source code 

Java Server Faces Questions

Managed Bean
Managed Bean  What is Managed Bean 

JavaMail Questions

java mail
(MailClient.java:90) help me clear this error..send suggestions to mail mail...) throws MessagingException, AddressException { // Setup mail...("mail.smtp.host", mailServer); // Get a mail session Session session 

JSP Servlet Questions

mail problem
mail problem  Sir, I tried ur send mail example but it giveng...="submit" value="Send Mail" name="sendMail"></td>...; <title>Mail API</title> </head> <body><table 

JavaMail Questions

java mail
java mail  Hi deepak, sorry to trouble again but with reference to apache mail server (james) tutorial i use the link that u have provided it redirects to apache offical site what there 4 zip and taz 

Java Beginners

Java Bean
Java Bean  How to run java bean program in Netbeans 

Servlet Interview Questions

Java Bean
Java Bean  What is a Java Bean?   A Java Bean is a software component that has been designed to be reusable in a variety of different environments 

JavaMail Questions

java mail
(); out.println("Thanks for sending mail!"); } catch(Exception e 

Java Beginners

Java Bean
Java Bean  What is Java Bean?   I got my answer already here: http://www.roseindia.net/jsp/usingbeansinjsp.shtml Thanks a lot 

Java Beginners

reply to the mail

JavaScript Questions

mail with multiple attachments
mail with multiple attachments  code for sending mail with multiple attachments in jsp 

JSP Servlet Questions

Compose mail by clicking on send mail button
Compose mail by clicking on send mail button  How i get microsof out look page opend for composing mail by just clicking on send mail button and when outlook page open then in to:my email id is written on my jsp page 

EJB Questions

entity bean
/ejb/entity-bean-example.shtml 

JavaMail Questions

configure mail sever
configure mail sever  which is the best server for java mail?   Hi, James is the best mail server in Java. You can download the James for free. Read more at Apache Mail server. Thanks 

DMCA.com