Online Mysql Training
Introduction to Mysql
SQL is Structured Query Language plays an important role in date manipulation language. The Online training on Mysql provides the course for the students who want to learn and use SQL to retrieve, store or update date etc in
Mysql. The Mysql Online Training provide practical examples, illustration images and detailed explainations. This Online Training will help students by providing weekly assignment and go beyond what they have learned in the class .
Introduction to Mysql Databases
- Understand the basics of Relational Databases.
- Mysql Feature and benefits of Mysql.
- Use Data types and Mysql Database design.
- Discover a database structure.
- Retrieve information from database using SELECT statement.
- Delete or modify the table or row data.
- Simple Functions (String, Date, Numerical)
- Understanding the Primary Methods for exporting and importing data.
- Mysql Troubleshoot on typical warning and errors.
- Learn bulk import and export data operation.
- Create Views to reuse SELECT statements.
- Mysql storage engines, transaction and feature in common engines.
Prerequisite of Mysql Training Online
The Experience in the following areas is required
- Basic Knowledge of Database concepts.
- Knowledge of data retrieval using basic SQL queries.
- Basic experience with command-line programs
Mysql Programs and Execution
- Command Options to Commands.
- Specifying Option in Commands
- Option on the Command Line
- Display options from file.
- Explanation to Error Codes
- Overview on User Interface
- Connection built in Mysql.
Mysql Query Browser
- Main Query Windows
- Keyboard Shortcuts
- Query Toolbar
- Advanced Toolbar
- Result Area
- SQL Commands using Mouse Clicks
- Bookmarks and History for SQL Commands
- Object Browser
- Script Editor
- Modify Date in SELECT Results
- Stored Procedures
- Information Browser on Mysql
- SQL Command Interpreter
- Commands for Interactive Mode
- Execute a Script from the Mysql Monitor
- Mysql Command to run a Script
- Database Status
Mysql Database Design
- Primary Keys
- Foreign Keys
- SQL Keywords
a) Identifier Mysql
- Identifier Names
- Double Quotes
- Quotes within Names
- Lower_Case_Table_Name Setting
- Upper_Case_Table_Name Setting.