Steps to Success in Offshore Outsourcing,Ten Successful Steps in Offshore Outsourcing
Steps to Success in Offshore Outsourcing - Provides useful steps for offshore outsourcing, ten successful steps in offshore outsourcing, 10 steps to success in offshore outsourcing. Also read more useful information related to outsourcing including its advantages and disadvantages.
Offshore Outsourcing - Ten Steps to Success
Here are a few must-follow steps when you go for offshore
outsourcing. These steps are very useful in selecting a
suitable vendor and planning out the entire process.
- The first step is to study your own business case . Study all your
requirements of the project at hand. Prepare a list of documents you will need
for carrying out the negotiations.
- Be clear about what technologies you will need to use. Make a list of these
too. If you don't have a good idea, get someone (preferably within your country/
region) to study the requirements for you and document this.
- Once you have studied the requirements and prepared the documents, identify
the country that suits your requirements and then look for the company . You can
use an internet search for this first phase of your search.
- Next, visit the websites of companies that seem to suit your needs. This
helps to find information like how long the company has been in overseas
outsourcing, their strengths and weak spots, industry reviews and areas of
experience and expertise. You can shortlist a few companies based on this
- Now it is time to contact the companies . Send the companies a general
enquiry about your requirements. Use the feedback form in the company's website
- The first stages of contact should be used to learn more about the company.
Ask about the company's experience in similar projects as yours as well as their
pricing, policies and project strategies.
- Do not disclose details of your project unless you find the company suitable
to your needs. Be sure to sign the mutual Non Disclosure Agreement (NDA) before
disclosing vital information.
- It is also important to clarify the jurisdiction that applies to both
- Now prepare a full fledged project statement in consultation with the vendor
- The work agreement document is a fundamental part of the deal. Involve your
lawyer and perhaps consultants in preparing the draft. Get it cleared by the
vendor before you arrive at the final version of the agreement. Try to visit the
company personally during the negotiations. This helps in many ways, like
understanding the company's work culture besides enabling more effective
We request you to call us at +91 9313063554 or email us at [email protected] for you software development needs.