Hibernate 4.3 ORM Features - Learn the new features of Hibernate 4.3 ORM
which is fully compliant to JPA 2.1 specification
In this section we will learn about the new features of Hibernate 4.3 ORM
framework. The Hibernate 4.3 is released with many new exciting features for
development of enterprise applications with ease. The Hibernate 4.3 ORM is
developed to support the
specification and it can be used in JEE7 based application as persistence
The Hibernate 4.3 ORM focuses on the JPA 2.1 and it implements the new
features of JPA 2.1.
Here are the features of Hibernate 4.3 ORM:
- Support for Stored Procedure: This version of Hibernate
provides support for stored procedure
- The CriteriaUpdate and CriteriaDelete can be used to run
UPDATE and DELETE queries in type-safe Criteria form
- The Entity listeners now takes the full advantage of
dependency injection through CDI.
- AttributeConverters are supported in this version of
- The Entity Graph support is also provided in this version of
- The support for Standardized schema generation as per the
2.1 specification is added in Hibernate 4.3 ORM
- The SynchronizationType can be used for the Synchronization
- @ConstructorResult support added
Other notable features of Hibernate 4.3.x ORM are:
- Continued developed towards support for OSGi environments.
- More work done for the support of new bytecode enhancement
- Initial break down of the monolithic DocBook-based manuals
Following video tutorial explains you the features of Hibernate 4.3.x.
There are many example of Hibernate 4.3 on website. Feel free to browser the Hibernate 4.3 tutorials and learn through example codes given here.
Read Complete Hibernate 4.3.x tutorial at
Hibernate 4.3.x home page.