Home Discussion Discuss: Web Development

• php/mysql programmermohanraj June 3, 2011 at 5:56 PM

Respected Sir Minimum 3 year experiance in php/mysql programmer regards mohanraj.s

• projectsaai August 18, 2011 at 10:54 AM

Hi,can anybody send me a link or mail a sample project on servlets,jsp,jdbc please.............

• OiCFQfLPqGvSRQfVIvalene June 12, 2013 at 3:52 PM

That's an intelligent answer to a difficult qeustion xxx

• AABJGbvVabyxvwSjXKJanais June 12, 2013 at 5:39 PM

Great post with lots of impotrant stuff.

• ChatDiepiriye August 26, 2011 at 10:11 AM

Must all this processes be passed through before creating an application of your own?

• qNbZhJubjdeAdrCeIPkFannie June 13, 2013 at 12:42 AM

Clear, informative, siplme. Could I send you some e-hugs?

• JavaOlumuyiwa August 29, 2011 at 10:25 AM

Write an application that plays "guess the number" as follows: Your application chooses the number to be guessed by selecting an integer at random in the range 11000. The application then displays the following in a label: I have a number between 1 and 1000. Can you guess my number? Please enter your first guess. A JTextField should be used to input the guess. As each guess is input, the background color should change to either red or blue. Red indicates that the user is getting "warmer," and blue indicates that the user is getting "colder." A JLabel should display either "Too High" or "Too Low" to help the user zero in on the correct answer. When the user gets the correct answer, "Correct!" should be displayed, and the JTextField used for input should be changed to be uneditable. A JButton should be provided to allow the user to play the game again. When the JButton is clicked, a new random number should be generated and the input JTextField changed to be editable.

• Website/GUI devlopmentWillie Beuth September 5, 2011 at 5:59 PM

I would appreciate a contect and an indication where in India you are based. We have an office in India which micght ease communication. Thanks!

• Web DeveloperPriyanka Kumari September 9, 2011 at 5:44 PM

I want to know about Web Developer.

• asp.netrajesh September 29, 2011 at 6:26 PM

i want to learn more about asp.net for that which web site is more helpful for me.

• Regarding ButtonsTejaswy November 9, 2011 at 4:25 PM

Hello Experts, I have placed three buttons.open inprocess and completed. My requirement is if I click inprocess, open and completed buttons should be disabled. vice-versa with remaining. How can I acheive this functionality. I will be pleased if you specify code too. Regards, Tejaswy.

• computersamee bukhari November 12, 2011 at 12:10 PM

good

• ofomgPvjuVxefHcRangler March 6, 2013 at 7:57 AM

Now I know who the brainy one is, I'll keep looikng for your posts.

• hairamesh December 27, 2011 at 10:51 AM

good

• javaanshul agrawal January 9, 2012 at 4:23 PM

l read some topics of java. the content was very good.but i think there should be some more programs(web development) together with the theory

• code for the followingSATHYA PRIYA.S January 24, 2012 at 4:14 PM

I need a code in j2ee to send automatic message from a system for the generated report.

• Want to learn JQueryShailesh January 24, 2012 at 10:45 PM

I want to learn jquery. Can you please suggest me any textbook or online tutorial. Thank you

• web developmentA.NARESH February 3, 2012 at 12:21 PM

i want the difference between html and xml and why we have to use xml already have a web development html is there no

• webchandini February 15, 2012 at 12:56 PM

how to write jsp codings for admission

• about softwareAnita sharma February 22, 2012 at 5:48 PM

how we coding in java to make software of photoshine plge give me detail.

• javap tulaseerao February 27, 2012 at 7:19 PM

Sir! i have small problem on my tomcat server5.5 and jdk1.5 so problem is my servlet is runing but there is no data found on webpage through jdbc. can you give the exact answer to this problem.but through standalone i got it from jdbc i hope you can fix this problem

• respected sir/madamsandhya March 12, 2012 at 12:43 PM

i need librarymangmentsystem in webtechologies and database msaccess or orcale

• java scriprdeepak April 27, 2012 at 7:10 AM

builded programs of java script

• Deploy Reg..vignesh March 30, 2012 at 3:56 PM

hi I finished my project on asp.net platform ..... but it is runs on IE server.... i want to implement the same using websphere.........Pls Help Me.....

• asp.netSudha April 6, 2012 at 11:18 AM

how to make mlm tree in asp.net using database

• PHP RelatedYogesh Sorte June 30, 2012 at 4:32 PM

Please suggest me for creating registration form through php & my sql.

• java masterpagesmahesh July 7, 2012 at 5:19 PM

i need to create th page or theme which can appear on every page,lets say logo or home link which apear on every page..how to do tht?

• Mouse Over ZoomJoomla Boat July 11, 2012 at 2:06 AM

What is Mouse Over Zoom? Mouse Over Zoom - it´s a Joomla Extension that enables you to view bigger versions of the thumbnails from your Joomla webpage. Now you can browse images galleries with ease: just move the mouse cursor over thumbnails to view images in their full size without loading a new page. Pictures are automatically resized if they don't fit the window. You can customize the extension there are a lot of additional options. In order to load transparent images, without background just use .png images.

• testtest August 1, 2012 at 10:03 PM

test

• javaveeramani.g August 16, 2012 at 11:01 AM

java note and web developement notes

• programmermurtala ahmad August 28, 2012 at 9:01 PM

I wont to be a programmer

• J2EEChauhan Vijay September 1, 2012 at 11:23 AM

Please send me program if RMI in calculator to client and server side programming

• bcasanjay soni September 4, 2012 at 8:11 AM

how to develop a web site

• web developmentdeepak September 10, 2012 at 4:38 PM

details of web development

• interactive multimedia in educationPushpendra Singh October 5, 2012 at 12:55 AM

sir how to make a project that related to education by the help of multimedia technology such as text,audio,image and as well as animation for providing education in vb.net or java

• javascriptMan Eangla October 6, 2012 at 2:58 PM

i like this

• javascriptMan Eangla October 6, 2012 at 2:59 PM

I like this.

• javajetander November 5, 2012 at 4:42 PM

i want to learn web development in java..

• comment regarding web developmentvaishnavi Paradise Service Apartments November 29, 2012 at 11:16 AM

web is provide complete information about any product ,service and facilities with video, pictures and web development is help to increse the site in world wide with free of cost and such payment..........thats nice

• .netrenu kesharwani December 1, 2012 at 8:14 PM

neeed ur good guidence

• ucfXbrtkwncpuhMIGWelcome March 6, 2013 at 11:17 AM

Intelligence and simplcitiy - easy to understand how you think.

• ypqISjhZYFVmdATLavonn March 6, 2013 at 4:08 PM

AFAICT you've covered all the bases with this anwser!

• GjqErwrBWAhMxMjCMarnie March 6, 2013 at 4:08 PM

I rekcon you are quite dead on with that.

• helloo...prasad July 7, 2013 at 6:41 PM

thise site is very use full to me.. its better to learn java language

• fVSMqiVVlugHwdmVXLateisha June 15, 2013 at 4:56 PM

Got it! Thanks a lot again for hleping me out!

• OzKRHHzmzTNnashGqwKalea June 15, 2013 at 4:57 PM

At last! Soemnoe with the insight to solve the problem!

• VQwlPsJubiWQvPhOiGracelynn June 15, 2013 at 5:12 PM

Thanks alot - your answer solved all my problems after seeavrl days struggling

• xVsdYddesCcinqJaylene June 15, 2013 at 5:27 PM

Leanrnig a ton from these neat articles.

• cETrXKZMregMParmelia June 15, 2013 at 5:44 PM

I wanted to spend a mntiue to thank you for this.

• Web DevelopingAjay Sharma June 25, 2013 at 12:56 AM

Sir/Ma'am i want to learn web developing please suggest me an institute in Delhi

• J2EEUmesh Yadav August 18, 2013 at 12:24 PM

I want black book of JSP.

• booksajay kumar pandit September 15, 2013 at 7:33 PM

html css and java script releted books

• php booksanu September 26, 2013 at 3:24 PM

can u send me the php books and css books.i want to develop a website.

• SEO companyAdamsonSmith June 23, 2014 at 12:16 PM

That particular blog post is written artistically and it includes many practical knowledge for everybody. I guess you've carried out a great job of handling this delicate

Post your Comment

Your Name (*) :
Your Email :
Subject (*):
Your Comment (*):
  Reload Image

Related Articles
Mobile Applications Questions

Android Development
development ??   Hi, Java language is used to develop the application for android. You can download the Android SDK for the development of Android... android development 

Development process Questions

Development - Development process
Development  Steps to create web application . 1) Create a Table and put data in that. (sql or oracle) 2) Create a jsp page to display the data (jsp page,initially create html and save it as .jsp) 3) Create a action 

Security Questions

development environment
development environment  in which operating system java developers will work in mnc companies (i.e unix,windows family..........).   Hi, Developers are mostly using Windows OS for the development of Java based 

Flex Questions

web development.
web development.  I have designed a website using asp.net in that i have used oracle as database,in that users can upload,view and edit their details.so,how to write code for edit,update and delete button in asp.net 

Ajax Questions

Ajax development
Ajax development  Hi, Which framework I should use in the development of Rich Internet application for my client. My client is looking for highly interactive Ajax based application. Suggest me the frameworks to be used 

JSP Servlet Questions

project development

JavaScript Questions

Web development
Web development  Please help me formulate code for the following I have three textboxes.The first two textboxes has to carryout Addition or subtraction of two numbers entered and show the result in the third box as soon we take 

JavaScript Questions

Web development
Web development  I want to validate textbox based on dropdown menu consisting of many options. For eg Dropdown consists of option (1,2,3,4) if "1" is selected textbox should validate a value 0f "2300" through a submit button 

JavaScript Questions

Web development
Web development  I want to validate textbox based on dropdown menu consisting of many options. For eg Dropdown consists of option (1,2,3,4) if "1" is selected textbox should validate a value 0f "2300" through a submit button 

JavaScript Questions

Web development

Programming Tutorials

VoIP Development
VoIP Development VoIP Development Platform The VoIP development... development tools. The board has 4 FXS ports and 1 FXO port. It includes the Z.Voice.... There are some feature of VoIP Development platform:- * 4FXS and 1FXO port 

Java Beginners

Enjoying Web Development with Wicket
Enjoying Web Development with Wicket  Wanted e book Enjoying Web Development with Wicket 3rd edition 

Servlet - Development process
Servlet development process   Can anyone please explain the Servlet development process 

Framework Questions

What is Software development framework?
What is Software development framework?  What is a software development framework and what is its use? Thanks   Hi, Software development... for making the application development easy. Check the page Software development 

Language in iphone development??
Language in iphone development??  What programming language we use in iphone development???   hello, we are using Objective C in iphone development 

Software Services

iPad development outsourcing
iPad development outsourcing Save lot for cost cost by outsourcing iPad development projects to our iPad/iPhone development team in India. Outsource your iPad development projects to our offshore iPhone/iPad development team and save 

Basic for iphone development??
Basic for iphone development??  hiii... I want to go for iphone development .. What are the basic for iphone development can some body tell me...?????   hello, if you want to go in iphone development then i 

WebSevices Questions

What is Web Development?
What is Web Development?  As a end user what arises in your mind. Like "What is Web development". Can any one explain with some examples. Thanks 

HTML Questions

web development trainee
web development trainee  How to store data and retrieve the stored data pleas give me details with examples 

j2ee - Development process
J2EE Development Process   What is mean by J2EE Development process?  hi bhuvana,i think i may answer ur ques.see i can tell u in java script if u needed 

Software Services

Joomla Development India
Joomla Development India India is a front running company... and web applications including E-commerce/online shopping cart, Showcase... for India to develop PHP based CMS and most of the web masters use Joomla because 

JSP Servlet Questions

website development in JSP
website development in JSP  I am requesting everyone again to please provide me with some idea on how can we implement video chatting in JSP please be helpful. Thanx 

library files - Development process
library files   Hi members, i am trying to develop a media player in java using netbeans but what library files should i import for this development 

Design concepts & design patterns Questions

Custom Business Software Development
Custom Business Software Development  What is a Custom Business Software Development?   Custom Business Software Development Any software which is designed to meet your business requirement is a Business Software 

Ajax Questions

Ajax web development
Ajax web development  Hi, Why I should use Ajax frameworks in Ajax Web development? Thanks   Hi, Without the use of any Ajax framework you can also develop ajax based web applications. But the development effort 

Software Services

Joomla Development Packages
Joomla Development Packages  In offshore services, we also offer a full-bodied package on various Joomla CMS like: Joomla Custom Templates Package Joomla Starter Package Joomla Standard Package Joomla Composite Package 

Iphone SDK Development
Iphone SDK Development  Hi, I am a beginner in the Mobile applications platform. From where i get the online help or information related to Iphone SDK Development Apps help. Please provides me reference sites.. Thanks 

sms gateway - Development process
sms gateway  I need to develop one sms gateway in java. Let me know What are the things required to built that application? And it will be great if anybody is having the functionality related documents or else the development 

Flex Questions

Flex third party development tools
Flex third party development tools  Hi...... I want to know about What third party development tools are available to program in Flex? please provide the name of third party development tools..... Thanks 

Software Services

Offshore iPhone Apps Development
Offshore iPhone Apps Development Since the origination of Apple's internet... of them. Roseindia Technologies is a Delhi based software development company that has gained specialization in iPhone Application Development. The product 

DMCA.com