Your Name (*) :
Your Email :
Subject (*):
Your Comment (*):
  Reload Image

Related Articles
C Tutorials

C get Substring from String
C get Substring from String       This section illustrates you how to get the substring using... have consider will as str2 and the whole string as str1. The function strstr 

C Tutorials

C String Substring
C String Substring       In this section, you will learn how to get the substring from a string...(6,19,ch), you will get the substring from the specified string. Here 6 and 19 

Java Tips and Examples

String substring(int beginIndex)
. To find a substring from the specified string, we have applied substring(int... String substring(int beginIndex)   ... the substring(int beginIndex) method of String class. We are going to use 

Java Interview Questions

remove a substring from a string
remove a substring from a string  Please I jave an arraylist composed as follwoing [w1, w2, w3, w4, w1.w2.w3, w2.w3.w4, w3.w4, w2.w4, w1.w3, w1.w2] w2.w4 is a subset of w2.w3.w4 ?how I recognize it also w1.w3 is a subset 

Java-Tutorials

SubString in Java
SubString(), a method of String class is used to get a part of original string... of String started from beginIndex up to the end of the original string. If beginIndex is equal to length in SubString(int beginIndex) it will return empty String 

PHP Tutorial

PHP get character from String
PHP Get Character From String To get sub string from a String we can use substr() method. Structure of this method is : string substr (string $var...!"; $a = substr($string, 0); $b = substr($string, 1); $c = substr($string 

Java Tips and Examples

String substring(int beginIndex, int endIndex)
. In the program code given below, we have taken a String. To find a substring from... String substring(int beginIndex, int endIndex)  ... explanation about the substring(int beginIndex, int endIndex) method of String 

Java Beginners

Search string using substring
Search string using substring  I want to print a string by searching a substring of that string. - i want to print email-ids from word files (resumes...*; class FileRead { public static void main(String[] args) { String 

Programming Tutorials

String substring method example
.style1 { font-size: medium; } String substring() method example:- In the Action Script3, substring are sequential characters that are found from a string. String class provide methods for finding substring from string. Method 

Java Tips and Examples

Taking Substring
are using the substring() method to get certain characters from the big string... for extracting the string. With the help of substring() method of String class you get...; In this example we are taking a sub string from a given 

Core Java

Java SubString
a new string that will contain a substring of original string starting from...; String class provides number of methods for manipulating the strings. substring() is one of the method of String class that is used to get some part 

Java-Tutorials

Java Substring
this method to find out the substring from a given String. substring() method... from user at run time then we will display the substring of current String... of String is called substring. Substrings are also a String. Substring is used 

Flex Questions

string and substring
string and substring  bbbnnnmmm*ccc remove second asterick and display it as bbb*nnn mmm*ccc 

Flex Questions

string and substring
string and substring  my code is bbbnnnmmm*ccc how to remove the asterick at second position and display the code as bbb*nnn mmm*ccc 

Java Beginners

SubString help - Java Beginners
System.out.println(strLine); String subString = str.substring(0); System.out.println("String after index: " + subString); subString...SubString help  Hi , I would appreciate if somebody could help me 

Programming Tutorials

JavaScript indexOf substring
the JavaScript method indexOf(). When this method is called from the string object... the parameters substring is the specified string and 0 is the index... JavaScript indexOf substring 

HTML Questions

How to substring in JQuery?
getting the value from server using Ajax. I have to substring the value in jQuery..., There is no need to use the jQuery for getting the smaller from a big string. JavaScript... of the substring function of JavaScript: string.substring(start, to); from: value 

Programming Tutorials

JavaScript substring length
JavaScript substring length...; This section illustrates you how to determine the length of substring in JavaScript. You can see in the given example, we have defined a string and used the JavaScript 

Java Interview Questions

write a java program for inserting a substring in to the given main string from a given position
write a java program for inserting a substring in to the given main string from a given position  write a java program for inserting a substring in to the given main string from a given position 

Java Interview Questions

check if a substring exists in a string
check if a substring exists in a string  Please I jave an arraylist composed as follwoing [w1, w2, w3, w4, w1.w2.w3, w2.w3.w4, w3.w4, w2.w4, w1.w3, w1.w2] w2.w4 is a subset of w2.w3.w4 ?how I recognize it also w1.w3 

Java Beginners

Substring in java
Substring in java   example:output 0f the code.. Input String:University of the Cordilleras Input Substring:of Output:1 ...use non static methods,don't use (.Substring).. ..please help me.. ..thank you.. deadline:November 

Java Beginners

Substring in java
Substring in java   example:output 0f the code.. Input String:University of the Cordilleras Input Substring:of Output:1 ...use non static methods,don't use (.Substring).. ..please help me.. ..thank you.. deadline:November 

Java Beginners

find a substring by using I/O package
find a substring by using I/O package  Write a java program to find a sub string from given string by using I/O package 

Development process Questions

find and substring
String"); String findstring = keybord.readLine(); String substring = keybord.readLine(); findreplace(findstring,substring); } catch(IOException io...find and substring   **import java.io.BufferedReader; import 

Java Tips and Examples

String indexOf(String str)
of a Substring from a String, we have applied indexOf(String str); method and then we have passed the Substring from the specified String in that to find its index as shown... of the given substring within the string. Here is the code of the program 

General

Taking Substring

Java Tips and Examples

String lastIndexOf(String str)
the last index of a Substring from the String, we have applied lastIndexOf(String... will get to know about the lastIndexOf(String str) method through the following... occurrence of the given substring within the string. Here is the code 

JSP Tutorials

Use of Tag of JSTL
; <c:out value="${fn:substring(string,start,end)}"/>... Use of <fn:subString(String, int, int)> Tag of JSTL... and return string type. Syntax : java.lang.String substring 

PHP Tutorial

PHP SubString Function
PHP Sub String Function: In PHP to find out a sub-string from of a string, we... denotes the actual string from which the sub-string is to be extracted. $init...($superString,5); echo "Sub-string is :".$substring."<br 

Java Beginners

help with substring in c programing
help with substring in c programing  Hi I could not found programming in C in the "select category" so I am posting my question in java section... whether or not the second string is a substring of the first string. Regards 

DMCA.com