Home Discussion Discuss: C Replace String

• HiMahesh September 27, 2011 at 7:44 PM

Very Useful tips

• c sudhira June 8, 2012 at 5:53 PM

write a c program to change the every word "ramesh "into "manesh"......

• This will fail in some casesSudher December 19, 2012 at 5:20 PM

If input is "hello world this is world", "world", "india" then only first 'world' will be replaced

• Poor programmingMike November 30, 2012 at 8:47 PM

- assumes that the string has a maximum length of 4k after replacement - doesn't address the case of several occurences of the string - the result is a pointer to a static location: not to be used in multithreaded environment, and needs to copy the result if you call the function several times. - obscure programming of the test Yuck

Post your Comment

Your Name (*) :
Your Email :
Subject (*):
Your Comment (*):
  Reload Image

Related Articles
PHP Questions

MySql find and replace string
MySql find and replace string  How to find and replace string or special characters in MySql & PHP?   Find and Replace String PHP $result = preg_replace('/\band\b/i', 'foo', $subject 

PHP Questions

Replace String in PHP - PHP
Replace String in PHP  What is the fastest way of replacing string in PHP Code?  Hi Friend, Please visit the following link: http://www.roseindia.net/tutorial/php/phpbasics/PHP-Array-Replace.html Thanks 

Java Beginners

String doubt replace function
String doubt replace function  What is the output and why of below : String s1 = "Hello"; if(s1.replace('H','H')== "Hello") System.out.println("yes"); else System.out.println("No"); if(s1.replace("H", "H")== "Hello 

MySQL

MySQL Replace
MySQL Replace       MySQL Replace function finds and replaces the occurrences of specified string...: REPLACE( String_Text, String_FROM, String_TO); where String_Text 

Programming Tutorials

Replace a String with another using "fn:replace" tag of JSTL
Replace a String with another using <fn:replace> tag of JSTL In this Section, we will replace a String with another string using <fn:replace> tag...; color="green"> <c:out value="${fn:replace 

SQL Question

Difference between translate and replace
Difference between translate and replace   hiii, What is the difference between translate and replace?   hello, Replace replace every instence of character with character sting by the given charator of string 

Java-Tutorials

Java String : Replace All
Java String : Replace All This section defines how to replace all character... : You can replace all specific character in a given string with another character... method to replace all spaces by calling one of String method replaceAll(" 

C Tutorials

C Replace String
C Replace String       In this section, you will learn how to replace a string in C.  Here a function pointer replace is created in which variables st, orig, repl 

Java Beginners

Replace
Replace   Hi, I have two text files in two diff locatons.The text... adfsdf 3 ghij asdfdsad 2)b.txt A B C Now i want output is like below format a.txt A abc bangalore B def adfsdf C ghij asdfdsad 

Java Beginners

string
string  a java program to replace all matching substrings 

Java Beginners

Java replace all non alphanumeric
Java replace all non alphanumeric  Hi, In Java how to replace all non alphanumeric characters with blank? Share me the best code for java replace...() function of String class in Java. We will use the regular expression "[^a-zA-Z0-9 

Java Interview Questions

String
String  write a program using string it should replace 'c'char to integer number as 1 in whole source 

General

Replace Character in String
in a given string. To replace a character with the given character in sting first...:\replace>java Replace Your String before repalce rajesh raju raja rahul ray rani ram... Replace Character in String       

JSP Tutorials

Use of Tag of JSTL
; color="green"> <c:out value="${fn:replace(string,find... Use of <fn:replace(String, String, String)> Tag of JSTL... : Suppose in user wants to replace all 'x' with character 'a' in string

Java Tips and Examples

Programming - Replace method
Java: Programming - Replace method Change all occurrences in a string Write a method that replaces all occurrences of one string with another. The predefined Java function replace may not be used for this -- you have to write 

Development process Questions

how to replace the values - Development process
how to replace the values  i have arraylist containing "or","c1... ArrayList2 { public static void main(String[] args) { ArrayList al = new...); String temp = ""; for(int i=0;i 

JSP Servlet Questions

how to find a dynamic string in a string & how to replace tgat wth with another string - JSP-Servlet
how to find a dynamic string in a string & how to replace tgat wth... from a excel sheet specified column values and i have one string... these values into a string ,use that string to send a mail ,these 2,3,4 ,5 

Java Beginners

string
string  program for String reverse and replace in c,c++,java e.g.Input:10,20,hello output:hello;20;10   Hi Friend, Try the following java...(String[] args) { String array[]=new String[5]; Scanner input 

PHP Tutorial

PHP Array Replace
PHP Array Replace Sometimes we have to replace array values with given values, PHP provides array_replace() function to replace the values. array_replace... description of array_replace() is:  General Format array array 

PHP Tutorial

PHP Array Replace Recursive
PHP Array Replace Recursive: PHP provides array_replace_recursive() function to replace elements from passed arrays into the first array recursively. array_replace_recursive() replaces the values of first array with the same values from 

Regular expression

Replacing String using Regularexpression
Replacing String using Regularexpression       This Example describe the way to replace a String using Regularexpression. The steps involved in replacing a String are described 

PHP Questions

ereg_replace() and eregi_replace().
ereg_replace() and eregi_replace().  What is the difference between eregreplace() and eregireplace()?   Hi friends, ereg_replace() is case sensitive like "Bharat"cannot be treated as "bharat"and eregi_replace 

Java Technology Tutorials

java.lang.string.replace()
The example discuss about the replace() method of Java String Class in Java... from the new one. Syntax: public String replace(char oldChar, char newChar...(String[] args) { String str = "Is Java Programming."; //will replace 

Java Tips and Examples

String replaceAll() Method
. This method will replace all the words in a string as shown in the output. The code... String replaceAll() Method       In this program you will learn how to replace all the words 

Java Tips and Examples

Example - Replace word
a new String. The word "replace" is probably misleading. Also, the method...Java: Example - Replace word Problem: Write a method to replaces all occurences a word in a string with another word. Assume the method signature 

Java Beginners

i need to replace this if statement code with switch case code
i need to replace this if statement code with switch case code   i need to replace this code with switch case for(int i=0;i<100;i++){ if((i... is your required code: class Loops{ public static void main(String[] args 

Java Beginners

rexexp pattern to avoid certain words and replace space with underscore
rexexp pattern to avoid certain words and replace space with underscore  I have a text string like "On River Thames in eastern London" and i want to replace space between two capital words with underscore so that "River Thames 

Java Tips and Examples

String replaceAll in java
would replace the original string. public class ReplaceAll { public...String replaceAll in java In this section you will learn about replaceAll() method  in java, This will replace each of the sub string  

Java Beginners

Replace TEXT
Replace TEXT   I have two text files in two diff locatons.The text... adfsdf 3 ghij asdfdsad 2)b.txt A B C Now i want output is like below format a.txt A abc bangalore B def adfsdf C ghij asdfdsad 

Java Beginners

string - Java Beginners
","-"); String replacedString=rep.replace("!","E").replace("@","I").replace("#","O").replace...").replace("+","u").replace("-","a"); System.out.println("Replaced String...string  WAP to enter a string & print it back after changing all 

DMCA.com