Home Discussion Discuss: C String Compare

• queries in string comparekavitharani September 11, 2012 at 7:44 PM

i have doubt in string comparison. how the . + ( ) & ^ % $ # @ !are compared how they are ranked and which data type recognize those operators

Post your Comment

Your Name (*) :
Your Email :
Subject (*):
Your Comment (*):
  Reload Image

Related Articles
Java Beginners

Compare String with given String arraylists.
Compare String with given String arraylists.  I have one String for example abcThirtyFour. i have two arraylists of string. one contains one, two.... i was thinking of comparing given string with both the arraylists. but, i 

Mobile Applications Questions

nsstring compare
nsstring compare  HI, How to compare two NSString objects? Give me code for nsstring compare. Thanks   Hi, You can use isEqualToString...{ //String is not equal } Thanks 

Java Tips and Examples

Compare string example
Compare strings example       In this section, you will learn how to compare two strings in java. The java lang package provides a method to compare two 

Java-Tutorials

Java : String Compare
Java : String Compare This tutorial demonstrate various way to compare two strings.  String Compare : In java, you can compare strings in many ways... the strings.  int compareTo( String anotherString ): This method compare two 

Java-Tutorials

Java : String Compare
Java : String Compare This tutorial demonstrate various way to compare two strings.  String Compare : In java, you can compare strings in many ways... the strings.  int compareTo( String anotherString ): This method compare two 

Tutorials

iPhone Compare String
Compare String Final application will look like:   In this tutorial will learn how to compare two string in iPhone using Comparestring...;     NSString *string 

Java Beginners

compare two strings in java
compare two strings in java  How to compare two strings in java?   package Compare; public class StringTest { public static void main(String [] args){ String str="Roseindia"; String str1 

C Tutorials

C String Compare
C String Compare       In this section, you will learn how to compare two strings. You can see... by one. The library function gets() get the entered string from the console 

Java Tips and Examples

Java Compare String (== operator)
Java Compare String (== operator)       This section describes how two string references are compared. If two String variables point to the same object then these two 

Java Technology Tutorials

File Path compare in java
{ public static void main(String[] args) { File file1 = new File("C:/Folder/dev.txt"); File file2 = new File("C:/Folder/dev.txt"... In this section, we will discuss how to compare pathname of two file for the equality 

Programming Tutorials

Compare two buffer's content
Compare two buffer's content In this tutorial we will see how to create a buffer and put content into it and compare byte data of one buffer...;void main(String[] args) {     CharBuffer  

Programming Tutorials

Compare buffer to another object.
Compare buffer to another object. In this tutorial you will see how to compare... to compare buffer with another. This method returns 0, 1 or -1 which means...;CharBufferDemo {   public static void main(String 

Programming Tutorials

Compare two char array in java
Description: This tutorial demonstrate how to compare two character array are equal or not. The Arrays.equals(c1, c2) helps to compare it and return...;void main(String[] args) {     char[]  

Core Java

Compare two double type buffer's content
Compare two double buffer's content In this tutorial we will see how to create a double buffer and put content into it and then compare double value...;public static void main(String[] args) {     

Core Java

Compare a double type buffer to another object
Compare a double type buffer to another object In this tutorial you will see how to compare double buffer to another object. The compareTo method of DoubleBuffer class allow to compare buffer with another. This method returns 0, 1 

Programming Tutorials

Compare a float buffer with another float buffer.
Compare a float buffer with another float buffer.  In this tutorial, we will see how to compare a float buffer with another float buffer. FloatBuffer...;FloatCompareDemo { public static void main(String[] args){    

Programming Tutorials

Compare a int buffer with another int buffer.
Compare a int buffer with another int buffer.  In this tutorial, we will see how to compare a int buffer with another int buffer. IntBuffer API...;public static void main(String[] args) {    

Hibernate Tutorial Example

Criteria Double Value Compare Example
Criteria Double Value Compare Example In this Example, We will discuss about...;'like' and 'gt'. In This example we compare double data type... class CriteriaDoubleValueCompare { public static void main(String[] args 

Programming Tutorials

Compare a long buffer with another long buffer.
Compare a long buffer with another long buffer.  In this tutorial, we will see how to compare a long buffer with another long buffer. LongBuffer...;{   public static void main(String[] args)  

Programming Tutorials

ShortBuffer in java, Compare a short buffer with another short buffer.
Compare a short buffer with another short buffer.  In this tutorial, we will see how to compare a short buffer with another short buffer...;void main(String[] args) throws Exception {    

Java Beginners

intern() of String
intern() of String  Please explain me the working of intern().   Hello Friend, You can compare String objects and string characters... information, visit the following link: String intern() method Thanks 

Java Beginners

Compare two Byte Arrays?
Compare two Byte Arrays?  Compare two Byte Arrays 

Programming Tutorials

How to read and compare content of two different text file
it to as a string andthen compare it with the other file's content which too assigned as string.. Code: import java.io.*; import ...;static void main(String[] args) throws  

Java Beginners

Compare two word file
Compare two word file  How to compare two word file using Java 

Java Beginners

jtable query compare with date
jtable query compare with date  how to transfer daytable data to monthtable when complete a month 

Java Beginners

Compare 2 files
Compare 2 files  I would like to compare 2 files in Java. please send me the code snipt for this scenario: File1... to compare these files and print the diffrence by comparing the report name 

JSP Servlet Questions

How to compare two tables, and insert values which r not in one table to another table?
How to compare two tables, and insert values which r not in one table to another table?  Hi I need to compare two tables MainTable and OUTTable...;% String connectionURL = "jdbc:oracle:thin:@localhost:1521:scott"; String 

Core Java

Java String
Java String       In this section, you will learn about the java string. Java String is a set of characters such as the string "Hello". It is a combination of H, e, l, l, o 

General

String equalsIgnoreCase(String Str)
: anotherString - the String to compare other String.   Returns true... String equalsIgnoreCase(String Str)   ... explanation about the equalsIgnoreCase(String Str) method of String 

WebSevices Questions

compare age with dob - WebSevices
compare age with dob  Thanks for your quick reply. but I need exact query for the follwoing condition. I need a search query. we are giving input... field we have dateofbirth field(YYYY-MM-DD). so how we compare age 

DMCA.com