Home Discussion Discuss: C Array length example

• more preciselyjoon June 25, 2011 at 11:23 PM

int len=sizeof(array)/sizeof(array[0]);

• wrong calculation in size of arrayshahgeb December 23, 2011 at 5:03 PM

Hi, hope you never mind. you are passing length of array like this. int array[6]= { 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 }; change above line of initlization of array into int array[]= { 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 }; now find size of array. dude you are passing hardcode length 6 that's why you are able to calculate.what I would do when I dont know how many length in array, a user passing thanks

• Array in cRashida Bohri January 28, 2012 at 8:18 PM

why the index position of array starts from 0?

• aceace September 26, 2012 at 8:58 AM

it's so difficult for me in using array in program

Post your Comment

Your Name (*) :
Your Email :
Subject (*):
Your Comment (*):
  Reload Image

Related Articles
PHP Questions

PHP Array Length
the parameters for PHP Array Lengh and how to declare the array length in PHP program. Thanks,   Hi, In PHP Array Length we will using the sizeof() and count() functions. The function array length in PHP is used to get the actual 

PHP Tutorial

PHP Array Length
of count function.  Example of array length in PHP PHP array sizeof...Here you will learn how you find the PHP Array Length. You can find the Array Length using the sizeof() and count() functions. As you know, PHP 

JSP-Tutorials

JSP Array Length
to compute the length of array in JSP. Understand with Example The Tutorial illustrate an example from 'JSP Array Length'. To understand and grasp this example... JSP Array Length    

PHP Tutorial

PHP Array Length Sizeof
The PHP Array Length Sizeof example code. In this series of PHP Tutorial, we are discussing about the length of array and how to get the actual length...;?PHP echo sizeof ($variable); ?> PHP Array Length Sizeof example 

Java Beginners

length in array
length in array  wat s length in array 

C Tutorials

C Array length example
C Array length example     ... of an array in C. An array is a contiguous group of data items with the same name and data type. In order to get the length of an array, we have used the sizeof operator 

Java Beginners

length in array
length in array  hi wat is length in array and where s it used 

Java Beginners

length in array
length in array  hai wat s length in array and where it s used 

General

Get Length of Array
Get Length of Array       In this Tutorial we make a simple example to understand Get Length... you the length of the month. The var  month instantiate an array object 

General

Get Length of Array
Get Length of Array      ... in  get a length of array. For this we are using JavaScript language... and execute the script till the variable i is less than array length. Finally 

Java Beginners

String length without using length() method in java
String length without using length() method in java  How to count length of string without using length() method in java?   Here is Example...); } } Output:- String length : 9 Description: This example count 

PHP Questions

php array length function
php array length function  writing a php array length function 

PHP Questions

php array length sizeof
php array length sizeof  php array length sizeof function 

PHP Questions

php array length
php array length  Get length of an array elements 

PHP Questions

php array length for loop
php array length for loop  can i get the php array length using for loop 

PHP Questions

php array length property
php array length property  How to get the php array length property 

PHP Questions

Array length in PHP - PHP
Array length in PHP  a function to get the array length in PHP.  Hi Friend, Please visit the following link: http://www.roseindia.net/tutorial/php/phparray/php-array-length-for.html Thanks 

Java Beginners

Variable length arrays?
a variable length string array such as the following itemList[0] = {"rose...Variable length arrays?  Hi: I enjoy reading from your site especially the example seem to speak louder than the description. Thanks for your 

General

Java Array Length
the length of array is a simple program in java. Using length function you can find the length of array. Syntax :  array-name. length Example : int a[] ...Java Array Length In this section you will find a program to find the length 

General

Array example
Array example       Array is an object that hold the data of similar type. The length of an array is decided when an array is created. Length in array cannot 

General

Get Length of Array
Get Length of Array      ... that help you in understanding a code to get Length of Array. For this we have.... names.length The returns you the length of the string array 

Programming Tutorials

JavaScript array length function
JavaScript array length function In this Tutorial we want to describe you a code that help you in understanding JavaScript array length function. We... the array length. The document. write print the list of element hold by an array 

PHP Tutorial

PHP array length for, PHP array length for loop
In this tutorial we will iterate PHP array using the for loop. We will find the length of the array and then print all the values in it. The following PHP code shows how you can get the array length and then use the for loop 

Java Beginners

array example - Java Beginners
if numDependents is less than the length of the array 8. Add the method listed below...array example  hi!!!!! can you help me with this question... dependents to Employee that is an array of Dependent objects, and instantiate a five 

PHP Tutorial

PHP Get Array Length
PHP Get Array Length  To count the array length we use count method... is: int count ($var [,int $mode=COUNT_NORMAL]); Where  $var is an array...() will recursively count the array. This option is beneficial 

PHP Questions

How to call Array Length for loop in PHP
How to call Array Length for loop in PHP  Hello, I am learner in PHP scripting Language. How can I use the array length for loop in PHP programming language? Kindly provides online help guide or reference links. Thanks 

General

JavaScript array length function
JavaScript array length function   ... you in understanding JavaScript array length function. We are using .... The for loop execute and run the script till var i is less than the array length 

General

JavaScript Array Count
to count the length of array. For that we have to use the count() method in our code... is the JavaScript code for getting the length of an array. <html>...(); document.write("<b>The length of Array is </b>"+arr1); < 

MySQL

Mysql String Length
with Example The Tutorial illustrate an example from 'Mysql String Length'.To grasp this example we use Length ( ) query that returns the length size of string... Mysql String Length       

SQL Tutorial

Mysql String Length
Length'.To grasp this example we use Length ( ) query that returns the length... Mysql String Length       Mysql Length is used to return the length of the String 

DMCA.com