Home Discussion Discuss: JSP System.getProperty

• jspBinesh.kt April 8, 2011 at 3:21 PM

can anybody send me the code for Transaction module in a banking system....pls

Post your Comment

Your Name (*) :
Your Email :
Subject (*):
Your Comment (*):
  Reload Image

Related Articles
JSP Tutorials

JSP System.getProperty
JSP System.getProperty          JSP System.getProperty is performed... system.getProperty(). You can see in the given example that we have create an array of some 

General

Java get System Locale
the System.getProperty(). This will provide all the properties of the system. System.getProperty("user.language")- This will return the locale of the system...;System.getProperty("user.language");   System.out.println(" 

General

Java get windows Username
by using the System.getProperty(). This will provide all the properties of the windows. System.getProperty("user.name")- This method retrieve the username...;System.getProperty("user.name"); System.out.println("Window's  

General

Java get Version
installed on the system and the OS version by using the System.getProperty(). This will provide all the properties of the system. System.getProperty("java.version")- This will return the java version installed on the system. System.getProperty 

Java Beginners

Platform dependent values like line separator, path separator - Java Beginners
: System.getProperty("line.separator") for line separator System.getProperty 

JSP Tutorials

Display current time & system properties using JSP expressions
;%= System.getProperty("java.version")%> This JSP...Display current time & system properties using JSP expressions In this Section ,we will display current time and system properties using JSP 

Java-Tutorials

Java get System Locale
by using the System.getProperty(). This will provide all the properties of the system. System.getProperty("user.language")- This will return the locale...;= System.getProperty("user.language");   System.out.println 

Programming Tutorials

Java get windows Username
by using the System.getProperty(). This will provide all the properties of the windows. System.getProperty("user.name")- This method retrieve the username...;System.getProperty("user.name"); System.out.println("Window's Username 

Java Interview Questions

Java plateform dependent values
by this . Using System.getProperty(?) (line.separator, path.separator 

Java Beginners

java - Java Beginners
= System.getProperty("os.name"); area1.setText(osName); scroll1 = new JScrollPane... JTextArea(2,8); String osVersion = System.getProperty("os.version... osType = System.getProperty("os.arch"); area3.setText(osType); scroll3 

Java Beginners

runtime error - Java Beginners
= System.getProperty("user.name"); System.out.println(currentUser...) { String currentUser = System.getProperty("user.name"); System.out.println...) { String currentUser = System.getProperty("user.name"); System.out.println 

Java Beginners

java - Java Beginners
"); area1=new JTextArea(2,8); String osName= System.getProperty("os.name...= System.getProperty("os.version"); area2.setText(osVersion); scroll2=new... JTextArea(2,8); String osType= System.getProperty("os.arch"); area3.setText 

General

Java get User Home
the System.getProperty(). This will provide all the properties of the system. System.getProperty...;main(String args[]){ String userHome=System.getProperty("user.home 

Java Beginners

java - Java Beginners
=new JTextArea(2,8); String osName= System.getProperty("os.name"); area1.setText... Version"); area2=new JTextArea(2,8); String osVersion= System.getProperty... osType= System.getProperty("os.arch"); area3.setText(osType); scroll3=new 

JSP Servlet Questions

Remote System OS name in JAVA - JSP-Servlet
Remote System OS name in JAVA  I need to print the different os names of the all computers in my local network. I know that with System.getProperty("os.name"), I get the os name of my computer but for the other computers, I have 

Struts Questions

How to get current logged in Windows username? - Struts
,  hai srinath, use the following statement in your particular servlet/jsp. "String loginid = System.getProperty("user.name");" 

Mobile Applications Questions

j2me - MobileApplications
j2me   I have created a application . on the first page there is radio button which will take language as input. e.g. English/French. for English no doubt about is working. System.getProperty("microedition.locale 

Development process Questions

Os details access in java - Development process
Prashant, You can get the system properties from the System.getProperty...://www.roseindia.net/jsp/jsp-system.shtml Thanks RoseIndia Team 

Java Beginners

Getting Current Directory from java - Java Beginners
Getting Current Directory from java  I'm designing an application in linux where i need to get the current directory of my java file... I'm using System.getProperty("user.dir") but its not working properly It's returning /opt 

General

Java example program to get the operating system's version
how one can use the System.getProperty() method to get Operating System Version... by using the System.getProperty("os.version"). String osVersion= System.getProperty("os.version"); Above line of code gets 

Java Beginners

java swings - Java Beginners
(33); osnametext.setEditable(false); String osName = System.getProperty...); ostextversion.setEditable(false); String osVersion = System.getProperty("os.version...); ostextarch.setEditable(false); String osType = System.getProperty("os.arch 

Java Beginners

java swings - Java Beginners
); String osName = System.getProperty("os.name"); osnametext.setToolTipText...(false); String osVersion = System.getProperty("os.version...); ostextarch.setEditable(false); String osType = System.getProperty("os.arch 

Java Beginners

java - Java Beginners
); String osName = System.getProperty("os.name"); osnametext.setText(osName... = System.getProperty("os.version"); ostextversion.setText(osVersion... = System.getProperty("os.arch"); ostextarch.setText(osType); javapathname = new 

Java-Tutorials

Getting the Parents of file name path in Java
directory of the file/directory. System.getProperty("user.dir"...;= System.getProperty("user.dir");   dirlist(currentdir 

JSP Servlet Questions

Getting File path error - JSP-Servlet
Getting File path error  I have a requirement where i need to get certain properties on application login page start itself. I an currently using String str = request.getRealPath("/")+"a" + System.getProperty( "file.separator 

Java Beginners

FileNotFoundException
= System.getProperty("threepcserverIP"); serverPort = System.getProperty("threepcserverPort"); protocol = System.getProperty... = System.getProperty("threepcabsoluteurl") + serverIP + ":" + serverPort 

Java Beginners

java - Java Beginners
StringBuilder(); //String osname = System.getProperty("os.name...); osnametext.setEditable(false); String osName = System.getProperty("os.name...(false); String osVersion = System.getProperty("os.version 

Java Beginners

java - Java Beginners
= System.getProperty("os.name"); osnametext.setText(osName); osversion = new...); ostextversion.setEditable(false); String osVersion = System.getProperty("os.version...(false); String osType = System.getProperty("os.arch"); ostextarch.setText 

JSP Servlet Questions

image uploading perminssion in server - JSP-Servlet
()); int length=path.length(); String seperator=System.getProperty("file.separator"); int last=path.lastIndexOf(seperator+"jsp"); String...://www.roseindia.net/jsp/file_upload/employee_upload_profile_image.shtml Thanks 

JSP Interview Questions

how to pass variable from simple java main class(not servlet) to the jsp page?
how to pass variable from simple java main class(not servlet) to the jsp page?  I have a simple Java class in which I invoke a call to a JSP page... from the simple Java class to the JSP page. How can I do that? Here is my 

DMCA.com