Your Name (*) :
Your Email :
Subject (*):
Your Comment (*):
  Reload Image

Related Articles
Java Server Faces

Referencing Resource Bundle from a Page
Referencing Resource Bundle from a Page   ... to implement internationalization using Resource Bundle. Resource Bundle is a file... according to the specific locale. Steps to Create Resource Bundle: 1. Create 

General

Create Resource Bundle in the java code
Create Resource Bundle in the java code   ... bundle. In the code given below we are create resource bundle for a locale... a locale-specific resource on that time program can load locale from the resource 

Struts Questions

Message Resource Bundle work.
Message Resource Bundle work.  How does Value replacement in Message Resource Bundle work 

JavaScript Questions

java access resource bundle
java access resource bundle  java access resource bundle   //resource bundle <resource-bundle> <base-name>/resources/bundle</base-name> <var>bundle</var> </resource-bundle> 

Struts Questions

Accessing Alert Messages through Resource bundle(properties file) in STRUTS2
Accessing Alert Messages through Resource bundle(properties file) in STRUTS2  Hi, I am facing these problem from a long run.Actually we...(Resource Bundle) and even wanted to change alert messages in English and french 

Eclipse Plugins

Resource Bundle Editor
Resource Bundle Editor     ... for creating new resource bundle. * Supports Eclipse "nl" structure for I18N... conversion to/from Unicode. * Multiple properties file formating options (key 

Struts 2 Tutorials

Struts2.2.1 i18n Tag Example
Struts2.2.1 i18n Tag Example The i18n tag is used to get the message from any declared resource bundle and place it on the value stack. This allows the text tag to access messages from any bundle, and not just the bundle associated 

Java Beginners

Solving task 1 by 1 from bundle of task data
Solving task 1 by 1 from bundle of task data  Hello and namaste guys, i really need help here.i use ResultSet to query data from database. as we know, it query row by row using while (ResultSet()) this means, i have a lot 

JSP Tutorials

JSP Tutorials Resource - Useful Jsp Tutorials Links and Resources
to date. The Web page uses information from corporate databases... types in a URL on the address line, follows a link from a Web page, or makes... by progressing from very simple examples to complex examples. For best progress 

Struts 1 Tutorials

Resource Tag:
Resource Tag:       bean: resource Tag - is used to load a web application resource and make it available as a bean. This tag  retrieve the value of the specified web application resource 

Java Magazine Questions

Bundle of servers
Bundle of servers  How to create a bundle of multiple server (jboss,getin,gis,etc), that bundle have only one exe, and by clicking that exe we can easily install all servers one by one 

Hibernate Questions

org.hibernate.MappingException: Could not read mappings from resource:
org.hibernate.MappingException: Could not read mappings from resource: ...: org.hibernate.MappingException: Could not read mappings from resource: hbmxml/login.hbm.xml please...("****************"); Query query = session.createQuery("from Login where id=1 

Programming Tutorials

Configure resource and security-role references
Configure resource and security-role references Prev Chapter 6. Assemble enterprise applications...; Configure resource and security-role references 

Hibernate Questions

Could not read mappings from resource: e1.hbm.xml - Hibernate
Could not read mappings from resource: e1.hbm.xml   org.postgresql.Driver jdbc:postgresql://localhost:5432/samar... not read mappings from resource: e1.hbm.xml Exception in thread "main 

HTML Questions

How to redirect from a HTML page?
How to redirect from a HTML page?  Hi, Is it possible to redirect from HTML page to another page on the net? I have one page and I want to redirect it to another page. What will be the code for redirecting the page to another 

Eclipse Plugins

The Resource Tagger Plugin
The Resource Tagger Plugin       The Resource Tagger Plug-in adds tagging functionality... Resource Tagging Any Eclipse resource can have one or more tags 

Management

Project Human Resource Management
Project Human Resource Management is the process of utilizing all..., an effective project human resource management involves three steps... resource into small teams as per the skills to stimulate the performance 

Management

What is Environmental Resource Management?
to the crisis in environment is termed as environmental resource management. The significance of environmental resource management Environmental resources... extinguish many species from the face of earth and simultaneously can endanger 

Servlet Interview Questions

How to Send particular error to another page in Servlet from web.xml
How to Send particular error to another page in Servlet from web.xml  How to Send particular error to another page in Servlet from web.xml   Hi you can forward particular error from web.xml file as <error-page> 

Management

Greatest Ideas in Human Resource Management
want from us'? The best practices and greatest ideas in human resource...Human resource management is one of the most creative zones that play.... Some of the greatest ideas in human resource management that make any company 

Java Interview Questions

Resource Leak
Resource Leak  What Is Resource Leak 

Programming Tutorials

Forward a Jsp Page
;/head> <body> This page received a forwarded request from...Forward a Jsp Page In this example program we will show you how to use the <... to forward the request another resource on the same server. Browser never knows where 

Management

Top Human Resource Management Schools in America
and maintaining the corporate USA from within. Human resource management is the most...Before going with our discussion regarding the top human resource management... crunch in several business organizations that stem from the shortage of qualified 

JSF Tutorials & Examples

JSF Interview Questions
. What is the significance of properties file (Resource Bundle...; Now, message resource bundle is loaded first using core tag <f:loadBundle> in view page. That loads the bundle and stores it in the request 

Java Server Faces Questions

unable to find resource 'VM_global_library.vm' - Java Server Faces Questions
unable to find resource 'VM_global_library.vm'  pls help me, I am... Aug 12 12:03:54 CAT 2008 [info] Resource Loader Instantiated... Aug 12 12:03:54 CAT 2008 [info] Velocimacro : adding VMs from VM library 

Flex Questions

Resource Manager
Resource Manager   Hi... What is a resource Manager in Flex? Please tell me the answer of this question. Thanks  Ans... that extend UIComponent, validator or formatter now have a new resource property 

Java Beginners

Call the parent page(uses master page) from the child page
Call the parent page(uses master page) from the child page  how to call the parent page from child without refreshing the parent and my parent window uses the master page 

Java Beginners

Call the parent page(uses master page) from the child page
Call the parent page(uses master page) from the child page  how to call the parent page from child without refreshing the parent and my parent window uses the master page 

JSP Servlet Questions

Calling a jsp page from Servlet
Calling a jsp page from Servlet  How can I do this? Suppose I have jsp page aaa.jsp. From aaa.jsp on form action I have made a call to a servlet xxx.java. In xxx.java I have written code to retrieve data from database through 

JSP Servlet Questions

Loading a jsp page (with record from database) from another jsp page
Loading a jsp page (with record from database) from another jsp page  Suppose I have two jsp pages Search.jsp and Getdata.jsp. There are two fields... with records from database(against Serial no and year).That is, as soon 

DMCA.com