Home Discussion Discuss: Data Transfer

• learningkiranraj September 16, 2011 at 12:56 AM

good

• Trojan&virus etcRahul Kr Banik February 11, 2012 at 8:48 PM

Sir , is it possible to make any type of virus ,trojan, warms etc with the help of java if it is possible then plz snd some example with little bit of explanation .(i dont have any intention to harm any one i just want to know) that's all. Your thankfull, Rahul kr banik

• javamr September 22, 2012 at 12:28 PM

i like u

Post your Comment

Your Name (*) :
Your Email :
Subject (*):
Your Comment (*):
  Reload Image

Related Articles
Java Beginners

File transfer
File transfer  Hi there... I would like to know is it possible to transfer files from one directory to another with out file io operations 

Java Beginners

File Transfer

Development process Questions

heat transfer

Java Beginners

Secure file transfer protocol
Secure file transfer protocol  What is Secure file transfer protocol 

Java Beginners

Transfer Data to Sql Database
Transfer Data to Sql Database  Hey guys, how to Transfer data to SQl database using Java? Transfer data already stored in excel to Sql databse using Java? Looking for an easier method so i can comprehend 

General

Data Transfer
Data Transfer       Swing supports data transfer through drag and drop, copy-paste, cut-paste etc. Data transfer works between Swing components within an application 

Java Magazine Questions

how to measure data transfer speed
how to measure data transfer speed  how to measure data transfer speed?   Bits per second, is the commonly used unit for measuring the sped of data transmission 

Java Beginners

How to display transfer speed with rsync?
How to display transfer speed with rsync?  Hi, I am transferring the big file using rsync. I want to know how to display the transfer information such as transfer speed, total time, done precent ect. with the rsync command 

Java Beginners

Data Transfer - Java Beginners
Data Transfer  Looking for a program in java or help in begining to wirte an algorithm to show the effectiveness and quality of data transefer between platforms. Namely PC to mobile and Vice versa 

Java Tools

FTPClient : Server File transfer
In this tutorial, you will learn how to transfer file on the server by using FTPClient class 

How to transfer a file in java using SSH & Telnet
How to transfer a file in java using SSH & Telnet  How to transfer a file in java using SSH & Telnet 

Java Beginners

Image transfer using UDP - Java Beginners
Image transfer using UDP  Hello I am new to Java.Currently I am making a project to transfer a file from one computer to another.The problem I am getting is that I can transfer only text files properly.The file transfer is using 

Security Questions

scp using file transfer - Security

PHP Questions

Transfer or labeling mail using the imap in php
Transfer or labeling mail using the imap in php  Hello all , please suggest me to transfer and labeling mail using imap in php.my script is break after processing around 8000 of 41,000 for labeling .please suggest me some way 

Java Beginners

Remote file transfer in java using SSH & Telnet
Remote file transfer in java using SSH & Telnet  How to upload & download a file in java using SSH & Telnet 

Data transfer object at run time - Development process
Data transfer object at run time  I have to assign data from resulset to data transfer object.. but i don't know the the number of coloums in selected table. So i have creted a Data Object class with 100 getter setter methods 

Struts Questions

How to transfer the excel content on consol to the database
How to transfer the excel content on consol to the database   Hi I have write the java code with which I am able to read the excel file and display its contents on the console but I am unable to transfer the content 

Java-Tutorials

What is FTP (File Transfer Protocol)?
FTP stands for File Transfer Protocol, which is basically a network protocol used to transfer files from one computer or host to another within a network... like mobile devices. FTP or File transfer protocol can be used for exchange 

Java Beginners

File transfer from client to server - Java Beginners
File transfer from client to server  hi,, I've been trying to make an application where the user select a file using JFileChooser and then the program directly send it to the server using client/server sockets, I've tried 

Java Beginners

File transfer to teh server - Java Beginners
File transfer to teh server  hi,, I've been trying to make an application where the user select several fiels using JFileChooser and then the program read all the files and then save the content of all in 1 file 

Web Hosting Tutorial

Web Hosting Bandwidth/Space/Transfer
and the data transfer. You will learn how to calculate the bandwidth requirements of your... these things. Bandwidth and data transfer are vital terminology used in web.... Bandwidth The bandwidth refers to the rate of data transfer while data 

PHP

ZF Transfer Control
How to transfer control from one page to another, in ZF: This is a very common activity in web site development that we need to transfer controls from one page to another. In this tutorial we will do the same. As we know that in MVC 

Java Interview Questions

Write an applet program to transfer the content of the text field into the component on clicking a button
Write an applet program to transfer the content of the text field into the component on clicking a button  Write an applet program to transfer the content of the text field into the component on clicking a button 

Programming Tutorials

Transfer the content of a float array into float buffer.
Transfer the content of a float array into float buffer.  In this tutorial, we will see how to transfer the content of a float array into float buffer...;FloatBuffer put(float[] array) The put(..)method transfer the content 

Programming Tutorials

ShortBuffer in java, Transfer the content of a short buffer into another.
ShortBuffer in java, Transfer the content of a short buffer into another.  In this tutorial, we will see how to transfer the content of a short buffer...(ShortBuffer buffer) The put(..)method transfer the content of a short buffer 

Programming Tutorials

Transfer the content of a float buffer into float array.
Transfer the content of a float buffer into float array.  In this tutorial, we will see how to transfer the content of a float buffer into float array...;FloatBuffer get(float array) The get(..)method transfer the content 

Programming Tutorials

Transfer the content of a int array into int buffer.
Transfer the content of a int array into int buffer.  In this tutorial, we will see how to transfer the content of a int array into int buffer... put(int[] array) The put(..)method transfer the content of a int array 

Programming Tutorials

How to transfer the value of a long  array into long buffer.
How to transfer the value of a long  array into long buffer.  In this tutorial, we will see how to transfer the content of a long  array....  LongBuffer put(long[] array) The put(..)method transfer 

Programming Tutorials

ShortBuffer in java, Transfer the array's elements into short buffer.
 ShortBuffer in java, Transfer the array's elements into short buffer.  In this tutorial, we will see how to transfer the content of short array...(..)method transfer the content of a short array into short buffer. Code 

Programming Tutorials

Transfer the content of a int buffer into another int buffer.
Transfer the content of a int buffer into another int buffer.  In this tutorial, we will see how to transfer the content of a int buffer into another....  IntBuffer put(IntBuffer buffer) The put(..)method transfer 

DMCA.com