Home Discussion Discuss: Account Management Statements

• ERROR 1146kushal March 30, 2011 at 1:53 PM

I am getting this error while firing following command SELECT User, Password FROM User; ERROR 1146 (42S02): Table 'mysql.User' doesn't exist

Post your Comment

Your Name (*) :
Your Email :
Subject (*):
Your Comment (*):
  Reload Image

Related Articles
JSP Servlet Questions

session management
session management  hello, I m doing project completly jsp's .In that jsp only coding and designing,now i m getting a problem that when session timeout some sql statements should execute like to make logout status to true.so 

MySQL

Account Management Statements
Account Management Statements       In MySQL user account information?s are stored... 5.0.2 include the statement CREATE USER. It is used to create a new MySQL account 

SQL Question

predicates and statements?
predicates and statements?  Explain about predicates and statements 

Management

Management
Management  Hi, Can anyone give me full details of Management? Thanks   Hi, Please see the thread What is management? Thanks 

Java Beginners

if/else statements

Java Beginners

loop statements

Java Interview Questions

Jdbc statements

Java Interview Questions

Jdbc statements

Java Interview Questions

Java statements

Java Interview Questions

Java statements

Java Interview Questions

Java statements

Java Interview Questions

java statements

Programming Tutorials

Chapter†14.†Security Management
;Security Management Identify correct and incorrect statements about the EJB support for security management including security roles, security role 

Java Beginners

DECESION MAKING STATEMENTS
DECESION MAKING STATEMENTS  The Decision Making statements may be implemented in different forms depending on the complexity of the condition to be tested. Describe various forms of decision making statements in java 

SQL Question

The INSERT INTO Statements in SQL?
The INSERT INTO Statements in SQL?  The INSERT INTO Statements in SQL?   Hi, The INSERT INTO statement is used to insert a new row or multiple rows into a table. SQL INSERT INTO Syntax INSERT INTO table_name VALUES 

SQL Question

general syntax for a SELECT statements
general syntax for a SELECT statements  Write down the general syntax for a SELECT statements covering all the options   Hi, The general... shows how we can use different optin with the select statements. SELECT select 

SQL Question

What is the Delete Statements in SQL?
What is the Delete Statements in SQL?  What is the Delete Statements in SQL?   Hi, Here is the answer, Delete statement in SQL is used to delete partial/all data. Especially delete statement is useful in case 

Programming Tutorials

Identify correct and incorrect statements or examples about an entity bean's primary key and object identity.
Identify correct and incorrect statements or examples about... and incorrect statements or examples about an entity bean's primary key and object... the management of the primary keys by the Container 

Java Beginners

Avoiding ‚??!= null‚?? statements in Java?
Avoiding ‚??!= null‚?? statements in Java?  Avoiding ‚??!= null‚?? statements in Java 

Management

Greatest Ideas in Human Resource Management
Human resource management is one of the most creative zones that play... of the management and their happiness in work would invariably ensure greater productivity. Some of the greatest ideas in human resource management that make any company 

General

Java Control Statements
Java Control Statements       Introduction to Control Statements In this section, we are going to discuss the control statements. Different types of control statements 

General

Java Control Statements
Java Control Statements     ... the control statements. Different types of control statements: the decision making statements (if-then, if-then-else and switch), looping statements (while, do-while 

Java Beginners

loop, control statements

Hibernate Interview Questions

Hibernate generated SQL statements on console
Hibernate generated SQL statements on console  If you want to see the Hibernate generated SQL statements on console, what should we do?   If you want to see the Hibernate generated SQL statements on console just add 

Management

Learn Management
Learn Management  Hi, How to learn Management online? Thanks   Hi, You can learn management at Management tutorials section. Thanks 

Java Beginners

memory management
memory management  memory management in java 

Java Interview Questions

Statements in JDBC - Java Interview Questions
Statements in JDBC  Hi, Explain statement, preparedstatement, callable statement. which is best and why. when to use preparedstatement. plz dont give link . explain ur words with example 

Development process Questions

attendance management
How to develop a attendance management software  i want source code for attendance management system in vb.net. 

attendance management
attendance management software in Visual Basic  i want source code for attendance management system in vb.net. 

attendance management
Java attendance management application  i want source code for attendance management system in vb.net. 

DMCA.com