Home Discussion Discuss: Java Array Initialization

• Information TechnologyMANTOMBAZANA NKOSI September 22, 2011 at 11:52 AM

HOW DO WE INTIALISE ARRAYS AND HOW DO WE ACCESS THE VALUE OF ARRAYS

• I need morePann Saradeth November 17, 2011 at 12:39 AM

I like it!!!.

• I need it morePann Saradeth November 17, 2011 at 12:45 AM

I like it!!!.

• Arraysameerbasha December 4, 2011 at 6:02 PM

Can we insert an element if array is declared as Final. Ex: final int arr[] = {1,2,3,4,5,6}; arr[4]//it is possible

• Java Array InitializationAnkit April 29, 2012 at 12:09 PM

public static void main(String[] args) { int [] x = new int[101]; int sum =0; for (int i =0 ; i< x.length; i++) { x[i]= i; sum += x[i]; } System.out.println(sum); } } Ans : 5050

• information system 14maricar September 21, 2012 at 6:37 AM

java array is a kind of language that you can easily run.

Post your Comment

Your Name (*) :
Your Email :
Subject (*):
Your Comment (*):
  Reload Image

Related Articles
Mobile Applications Questions

Array Initialization in obj C
Array Initialization in obj C  how can we initialize array in objective with some object ??? and give me also way to print the Array!!!   hello, you can initialize the array by this code // in your .h @interface 

Java Tips and Examples

Java Array Initialization
Java Array Initialization       After declaring an array variable, memory is allocated... to the array object. The correct way to use the "new" operator is  String 

Servlet Interview Questions

servlet initialization
servlet initialization  define servlet initialization 

Struts Questions

actionservlet initialization

Hibernate Interview Questions

Lazy initialization in hibernate.
Lazy initialization in hibernate.  What is lazy initialization in hibernate 

Servlet Interview Questions

Pre-initialization of Servlet
Pre-initialization of Servlet   What is meant by Pre-initialization of Servlet?   When servlet container is loaded, all the servlets...-initialization of Servlet. In case of Pre-initialization, the servlet is loaded 

Hibernate Questions

Hibernate Lazy Initialization
Hibernate Lazy Initialization  What is lazy initialization... make lazy=true or lazy=false. Lazy initialization comes into play only when u... to be lazily loaded or prefetched. Lazy initialization improves performance 

Java-Tutorials

Array Relocation Example
Description: This example demonstrate the Array Relocation where value of any index can be change. Code: import java.util.Arrays; public class ArrayReallocation {    

Java Beginners

ResultSet object initialization - Java Beginners

Java-Tutorials

Array in Java
of an Array Initialization of an Array Arrays in Java for different data...: int[] i = new int[5]; Initialization of an array in Java: int.... Different types of array used in Java are One-dimensional, Two-dimensional and multi 

Spring Framework

Servlet container initialization through code
In this section, you will learn about Servlet container initialization through code in Spring MVC 

PHP Questions

in_array
in_array  in_array in php 

PHP Questions

is _array()
is _array()  is_array() in php   Hi Friend, This function is of Boolean type.It checks whether a variable is an array or not. Here is an example: <?php $yes = array('Hello', 'World'); echo is_array($yes) ? 'Array 

PHP Questions

is _array()
is _array()  is _array()   Hi Friend, This function is of Boolean type.It checks whether a variable is an array or not. Here is an example: <?php $yes = array('Hello', 'World'); echo is_array($yes) ? 'Array 

Spring 3

Spring Lazy Initialization, Spring Lazy Loading example
Spring Lazy Initialization In general all bean are initialized at startup. To stop such unnecessary initialization we use lazy initialization which create... as shown below: Inside Student Constructor Initialization done when 

Java Beginners

Array
Array  how can i use elements of an array in a circular form? that is if the searching of the element reach the last elements of the array, then it will start serching from the begining of the array 

General

Java Array Length
Java Array Length In this section you will find a program to find the length of array in java. An array is collection of similar data type. To find the length of array is a simple program in java. Using length function you can find 

Java Beginners

Array
Array  is it possible to define array like this..? int[] intArray = new int[] {4,5,6,7,8}; Explain...?   Yes, you can. Java Initialize Array 

Java Beginners

Array
Array  What if i will not declare the limit index of an array, how will I declare an array and store values with it using loop?   Hi Friend...(System.in); int array[]=new int[5]; System.out.println("Enter Array Elements 

Framework Questions

array
array  write and test a function named mirror that is passed an array of n floats and returns a newly created array that contains those n floats... the array {10.1,11.2,8.3,7.5,22} into{22,7.5,8.3,11.2,10.1 

Java Beginners

array
array  write and test a function named mirror that is passed an array of n floats and returns a newly created array that contains those n floats... the array {10.1,11.2,8.3,7.5,22} into{22,7.5,8.3,11.2,10.1 

PHP Questions

array

Java Beginners

Array
Array  How do i insert elements into an array up to a limit from...("Enter Range: "); int size=input.nextInt(); int array[]=new int[size]; System.out.println("Enter Array Elements: "); for(int i=0;i< 

Java Beginners

array
array  WAP in java to store 6 element in array P and 4 element in array Q. Produce the third arra y R containing all element from p & q 

Java Interview Questions

Array
Array  can we create an array of size 1 lakh in java programming 

Java Beginners

array
array  array memory allocation is dynamic or static in java   Java Arrays have dynamic memory allocation 

Java-Tutorials

Array declaration in Java
declaration Java Array Initialization...Array in Java can be used to store similar kind of data or element... an array in Java: One dimensional array can be declared as: int OneDArray[]; or int 

Programming Tutorials

Java Merge Array
Java Merge Array You all are aware of Arrays, their structure, declaration, initialization, copying etc and used them in your applications. There is one thing... into a single array. In this section, we are going to explain you this concept 

Java Beginners

array
array  create an array in which no element is duplicate. if duplicate then tell to user duplicate. duplicacy is tell to user during when he enter the element 

Java Beginners

array
array  create an array in which no element is duplicate. if duplicate then tell to user duplicate. duplicacy is tell to user during when he enter the element 

DMCA.com