Your Name (*) :
Your Email :
Subject (*):
Your Comment (*):
  Reload Image

Related Articles
Java-Tutorials

Applying Regular Expressions on the Contents of a File
Applying Regular Expressions on the Contents of a File... how to search a string in a file content. Following takes the file name from which the given string/text has to be searched. File name must be text file 

JavaScript Questions

Regular expressions
Regular expressions  Sir/Madam, please tell me the meaning of the following code import java.io.*; import java.util.*; class Demo{ public static void main(String args[]){ double d=1000000.1232323d 

Regex Questions

Regarding Regular Expressions
Regarding Regular Expressions  Hi I would like to supply my regular..., it will return the default value as i have mentioned in the Regular Expressions. Please acknowledge me as soon as possible. Thanks, K.ManojKumar. 

Regular expression

Regular Expressions
Find.java.    Matching Address using regular expressions... Regular Expressions      ... Regularexpression.    Print Matchingwords using Regular expression 

Java Beginners

Regular Expressions - Java Beginners
Regular Expressions  hi tried writing this program and got stuck give some help please Write a java program to accept name, phone number , address,email and validate them. Name should Start with upper case and the lower 

Programming Tutorials

Java Validations using Regular Expressions
Java Validations using Regular Expressions In this section, you will learn how to validate different fields using regular expressions. Here we have created the methods to validate the name,address, email and phone number entered 

Java Beginners

How to use regular expressions - Java Beginners
How to use regular expressions  how do i put a label and text field on a frame  Hi Friend, Here i am sending you full source code in Java Swing to put label and text field on a frame. // LabelTextSwing.java 

JavaScript Tutorial

Form Validation using Regular Expressions is JavaScript
Form Validation using Regular Expressions is JavaScript... is JavaScript validation using Regular Expressions? The JavaScript Validating... incorporated regular expressions. This article I will present a brief tutorial 

Java Interview Questions

Read the file Contents
Read the file Contents  Ravi Raj,Vijay45Shankar,234 Guna,345,Meet me,654,Cow Read file contents and Print the no.of words and Numbers./p> Thanks, Dinesh Ram   The given code read the file content and print 

PHP Questions

PHP file_get_contents() Function
PHP file_get_contents() Function  Hi, How do i read the content of file using PHP program? So kindly provide any example or online help reference for filegetcontents() Function in PHP. Please feel free to suggest. Thanks 

Regular expression

Matching Address using regular expressions
Matching Address using regular expressions  ... using regular expression.For this we are going to make program named... the resulting regular expression to match from 2 to 3 repetitions of the preceding 

PHP Tutorial

The PHP file_get_contents() function , file_get_contents php
The PHP file_get_contents() Function Function reads the content of the whole file to a string. This function is the best way to read the contents... is supported by the servers. So, the use of file_get_contents() will make your program 

Java Beginners

Java read file contents into byte array
Java read file contents into byte array  Hello share the code of java read file contents into byte array with me. It's urgent. Thanks   Hi... at : Java example for Reading file into byte array Thanks 

HTML Questions

i want validation for one text field and text area,email,combobox, in that email will validte by useing regular expressions?
i want validation for one text field and text area,email,combobox, in that email will validte by useing regular expressions?  i want validation... regular expressions?   <html> <h2>Form Validation< 

PHP Tutorial

The PHP file_put_contents() function , file_put_contents php
Learn how to use file_put_contents() function in PHP Example of the PHP file_put_contents() function Description Syntax of file_put_contents() PHP file_put_contents(file_name,data_to_file,[file_mode,[file_context]]) It writes 

Java Beginners

Manipulation of war fie contents
Manipulation of war fie contents  How can I manipulate a specific file inside my war file without extracting it? Please help... Thanks and regards, Swapnil 

Java Beginners

How to read the contents in a file which is of input type file
How to read the contents in a file which is of input type file  I have a jsp page wherein i have to passs the file as input and read the contentsn... //In this servlet page i have tried to read the contents of a file in doPost method. I have used 

Java Tips and Examples

Regularexpressions Tutorial
Regular Expressions Introduction In this tutorial I will show you how to use Regular Expressions in Java. What is Regular Expressions? A regular expression... are Regular Expressions examples: Split string after each character using regular 

Java Beginners

retrieve message contents - Java Beginners
retrieve message contents   hi , dbfile system to store message headsers in mysql database and message contents in file system . how to retrieve message contents. thanks bala..   Hi friend, Content 

Java-Tutorials

Parsing a String into Paragraphs Using a Regular Expression
. This program takes a text file from which contents of the file are read... Parsing a String into Paragraphs Using a Regular Expression... how to parse the string into the paragraphs using regular expression in Java 

WebSevices Questions

PHPMYSQL REGULAR EXPRESSION - WebSevices
PHPMYSQL REGULAR EXPRESSION  Hello all, I have to read a file... in php to read above file... from a file $user echo values are user196.user196w3 $pasword echo the right 

Java Beginners

print only Form Fillup Contents through Text File - Java Beginners
print only Form Fillup Contents through Text File   Hello Sir ,I have... contents which is filled by employee,How i can Print it,and also i want print it with word means when i click on print then contents which is filled 

JSP Servlet Questions

How to browse excel file and stored the contents into the database using jsp/servlet?
How to browse excel file and stored the contents into the database using jsp/servlet?  Hi.. I want to browse excel file and stored the file data into the My-sql database using jsp/servlet 

PHP

PHP Regular Expression
Regular Expressions PERL Style Regular Expressions PHP Examples PHP GET...PHP regular expression allows programmer to perform various task like comparing, finding and replacing a particular type of strings. Using Regular 

PHP Tutorial

PHP list contents of directory
Contents of a directory or a folder can be displayed one by one. readdir() function returns the directory as well as file name. readdir() takes input... Constents of Directory <?php $file=opendir("c:\apache-ant-1.7.1-bin 

Java Beginners

how to execute a file in java at regular time intrevals automattically
how to execute a file in java at regular time intrevals automattically  how to execute a file in java at time retrievals automatically 

JSP Servlet Questions

How to read excel contents when uploaded
How to read excel contents when uploaded  I am working on a project where the user uploads his excel file. Jsp page must read the excel contents... file must be read and the contents must be displayed on the screen. How 

Java-Tutorials

Viewing contents of a JAR File
Viewing contents of a JAR File     ... the contents of the jar file without extracting it. You can easily understand about... takes takes a jar file name which has to be viewed. It shows the contents 

Java-Tutorials

Listing Contents of a ZIP File
Listing Contents of a ZIP File     ... of a zip file through the java code. Following program helps you for the appropriate... list of elements present in the zip file format. Program Result: This program 

Java Server Faces Questions

Upload and insert the file contents - Java Server Faces Questions
Upload and insert the file contents  I want to browse and upload 2... please post the sample of CSV file. I will develop the example for you. Thanks   Hi here is the sample csv file data. Duct,1,Civils - General 

DMCA.com