Home Discussion Discuss: Crate a Popup Menu in Java

• not workingomprakash November 10, 2011 at 10:30 PM

C:\Users\OaS\Desktop>javac PopUpMenu error: Class names, 'PopUpMenu', are only accepted if annotation processing is explicitly requested 1 error you have good website ,correct this problem

• Problem with Jpopup menuVarun krishna.P February 25, 2012 at 4:08 PM

This is not working for me. I'm currently creating an application like note pad. but when i use the code it's not working , it's giving me an error message if i use it with in the main method. Even if i try to use it outside of the main method i'm getting the error message "Cannot refer to a non-final variable pop inside an inner class defined in a different method" .But if i use it with the main method i'm getting the following error message "Syntax error on token "}", delete this token" But i've correctly closed the curly braces. Can you help =me out here ......

• userMAHESH N. PATEL April 2, 2012 at 11:31 AM

user

• Thank youOuro April 7, 2012 at 10:44 PM

This was usefull! Thank you very much

• Java pop upChetan Nandha May 3, 2012 at 3:44 PM

Java pop up download for net banking

• How to check cases (Cut,Copy etc.)Petros June 1, 2012 at 7:16 PM

Hi, I'am totally impressed !it actually worked for me. Thanks. One question of mine would be how can i check for each situation what situation i have and do things then. Let's say that i choose copy from the menu.Then how can i tell to the computer that if copy 'button' was pressed then do that?? Thanx in advance.

• bobibanking PRAMOD KUMAR June 24, 2012 at 6:23 PM

downlod popup

• System compatibilityJens November 5, 2012 at 2:03 PM

In order to have the make it compatible for all OS, you need to do it not only in the method mouseReleased, but also in the method mousePressed. This is because it is handled different on MacOS than on Windows and Linux.

• How to add action to each menu item!Habib March 10, 2014 at 11:00 AM

For each menu item, you should add ActionListener and implement actionPerformed for that specific item. Following can be used for "Cut" menu item: menuItem = new JMenuItem("Cut"); menuItem.addActionListener(new ActionListener() { @Override public void actionPerformed(ActionEvent e) { System.out.println("cut"); } });

Post your Comment

Your Name (*) :
Your Email :
Subject (*):
Your Comment (*):
  Reload Image

Related Articles
Java-Tutorials

Crate a Popup Menu in Java
Create a Popup Menu in Java       Here, you will learn how to create a Popup menu in Java. Popup... you press the right mouse button. Following figure shows the popup menu when you 

Java Beginners

menu
menu  fibonaci & prime no. display in menu driven in java programme 

JSP-Tutorials

Create a Popup Menus with Nested Menus in Java
a nested popup menu in Java Swing. When you click the right mouse button on the frame then you get a popup menu. Here, you will show multiple menu items like: line... Create a Popup Menus with Nested Menus in Java   

Swing AWT

Popup dialog box in java
Popup dialog box in java  How to display popup dialog box in java... on your application due to some event. With the help of java swing toolkit, you can create popup dialog box. Java swing toolkit provide tow types of dialog box 

Java-Tutorials

Hash Table for maintaining popup menus in Java
Hash Table for maintaining popup menus in Java  ... of maintaining popup menus through hash table in your Java program. This section... to create and maintain popup menus in Java. All the elements listed in the hash 

Java Technology Tutorials

Popup Window Example in JavaScript
Popup Window Example in JavaScript       In this article you learn popup Window in java script. Three kinds of  popup windows are available in java script 

Java Beginners

creaing a menu - Java Beginners
creating a menu in JavaScript  How we can create a 3-level menu in java script 

Java Beginners

menu drive programm in java
menu drive programm in java  calculate area of circle, square,rectangele in menu driven programme in java 

Java Beginners

menu drive programm in java
menu drive programm in java  calculate area of circle, square,rectangele in menu driven programme in java 

Programming Tutorials

Dojo Menu and Menu Item
menu, otherwise known as a right-click or popup menu, and it appears... then popup menu is appeared on the screen. MenuItem widgets are an actual items...Dojo Menu and Menu Item      

Programming Tutorials

Dojo Menu and Menu Item
menu, otherwise known as a right-click or popup menu, and it appears... then popup menu is appeared on the screen. MenuItem widgets are an actual items...Dojo Menu and Menu Item      

Java Beginners

menu driven programme
menu driven programme   calculate the area of circle, square, rectangle in menu driven programme in java 

JSF Tutorials & Examples

Tomahawk popup tag
Tomahawk popup tag          This tag is used to create the popup window when user takes the mouse on the element. This popup is created on the mouse 

Swing AWT

How can i select a particular item in jpopup menu through java programs
How can i select a particular item in jpopup menu through java programs ... a perticular menu item in jpopup menu to be selected. I created a gui where it has 1 textfield.when this text field get focus. then a popup menu will appear with 5 

Programming Tutorials

Dojo Menu and Menu Item
a context menu, otherwise known as a right-click or popup menu, and it appears... of the mouse then popup menu is appeared on the screen. MenuItem widgets are an actual...Dojo Menu and Menu Item         

IDE Questions

Add menu - IDE Questions
Add menu  sir,i m student and learning netbean in which i want to develop web application but i cant find how to add menu item(not the case for java application where menu can be added from palette)so that when i run 

Java Beginners

menu
menu  Hi,i want write the menu that repeat several time 

Mobile Applications Questions

Creating Menu - MobileApplications
Creating Menu  Hi all, I am developing an application for nokia mobiles and other java enabled phones. I have downloaded the NetBeans IDE... to create our own menu system? How to navigate between the screens( eg from 1st 

Java Beginners

fn for footbar menu - Java Beginners
fn for footbar menu  function get_footer_menu() { $output = ''; $count = 0; $pages = get_pages(); foreach ($pages as $page) { if($count > 0) { $output .= ' | '; } $output .= ''.$page->post_title.''; $count 

Java Beginners

Menu
Menu  Pl make a program which generates the following output. "Select from this menu" 1. Array 2. Stack 3. Queue. 4. Exit. If users press 1, then it will go in 1. Array. Welcome in Array. press 1. for Insertion press 2 

Java Beginners

Swings Menu Bar - Java Beginners
Swings Menu Bar  Hello, I created a menu bar using Java Swings... n New Record, Edit Record etc are the menu items. Now, I want to display the appropriate fields according the menu Item selected..below it.. i.e. If we 

Java Beginners

J2ME Sub Menu - Java Beginners
J2ME Sub Menu  I am creating a J2ME midlet in which I have created a menu by adding different commands in it. Now for example my command list is as follows 1. A 2. B 3. C 4. D 5. Exit Now my question is I want to add 

JSP Tutorials

Popup Window using Ajax In JSP
Popup Window using Ajax In JSP       In this section, we will develop a Popup...;%@ page language="java" %> <%@ page import="java.lang.*" %> 

Eclipse Plugins

Boneclipse-logging
Boneclipse-logging This was my very first Eclipse plugin. It's a useful little plugin that adds submenu to the popup context menu of the Java Editor, "Add Logging". Under this, you can chose to automatically 

Java Beginners

Write a java program that prints out the following menu???
Write a java program that prints out the following menu???  Write a java program that prints out the following menu. Auser can interact with the menu using numbers (1,2,3,4,5,6). The menu will be printed again if the user enters 

Java Beginners

console application - text-based menu - Java Beginners
console application - text-based menu  Im doin a text-based menu... productmain will call. out.println("Enter menu choice:") ans = indata.next...); int menu = 0; System.out.println("Test"); System.out.println 

Java-Tutorials

Menu Bar in Java
Menu Bar in Java       A Menu Bar is a set of option that allow the user to choose from...; a user can choose in a menu bar. In this Tutorial we want to describe you how 

General

Menu Bar in Java
Menu Bar in Java       A Menu Bar is a set of option that allow the user to choose from any one... choose in a menu bar. In this Tutorial we want to describe you how to create a Menu 

Adobe Flex

PopUp Button in Flex
var pop:Menu; public function initMenu():void{ pop=new Menu(); var dp 

PHP Tutorial

Adding pop up menu on headlines.
() to generate mm_menu.jsp file that generates the popup menu. <?php ...Adding pop up menu on Headlines Here you will learn sticking a pop up menu... on to pop up menu, it opens the list of the menu automatically. For generating 

DMCA.com