Home Discussion Discuss: Show Dialog Box in Java

• JavaX.swing.*Aryan Nardiganj May 24, 2011 at 6:55 PM

import javax.swing.*; import java.awt.event.*; public class ShowDialogBox{ JFrame frame; public static void main(String[] args){ ShowDialogBox db = new ShowDialogBox(); } public ShowDialogBox(){ frame = new JFrame("Show Message Dialog"); JButton button = new JButton("Click Me"); button.addActionListener(new MyAction()); frame.add(button); frame.setSize(400, 400); frame.setVisible(true); frame.setDefaultCloseOperation(JFrame.EXIT_ON_CLOSE); } public class MyAction implements ActionListener{ public void actionPerformed(ActionEvent e){ JOptionPane.showMessageDialog(frame,"Roseindia.net"); } } }

• j2mesaran August 23, 2011 at 11:59 AM

how to change image in automatically one to another same location?

• ThanksAnonymous September 5, 2011 at 2:03 AM

Thanks for this, helped me figure out a problem I was having.

• thankyoudinesh September 17, 2011 at 8:57 PM

thankyou

• javaenock senkusu September 27, 2011 at 12:10 PM

what u do benefits every one who accesses it thanx

• Show Dialog Box in javaUday Magdum January 12, 2012 at 5:04 PM

i Like this code. it's usefull for me. so thanks...

• javacodeR.kartikeyen jagadeesh February 16, 2012 at 2:14 PM

good explanation.

• java examplesmenaka March 21, 2012 at 11:18 AM

i want more details of new example

• sweetjimmy March 23, 2012 at 1:07 AM

thanks bro

• HelloTomi April 8, 2012 at 12:12 PM

Hey I downloaded your example , I Putted it into EditPlus 3 so . then I'm trying to compile it but it's showing "Output completed" ... - normal termination , or W.E I'm waiting . Waiting . but it's not opening the box or W.E it is : / Thank You! P.S:I know my english is not the best try to understand ;)

• HiPrakash April 30, 2012 at 1:54 AM

Thanks Dude !! This code helped me a lot.

• javajhan lee September 18, 2012 at 4:03 PM

graet but this is not just what i need...

• ImpressedGeorge M December 30, 2012 at 6:28 AM

At this point in my learning, I am more impressed by your work than most others could possibly be. This is meant as a compliment, I truly cannot wait until I become useful in the programming world.

• javakishan lodhari December 1, 2012 at 12:36 AM

i am very happy because my problem are solve .......:)

• commentmanideep May 4, 2013 at 1:14 PM

compileation error

Post your Comment

Your Name (*) :
Your Email :
Subject (*):
Your Comment (*):
  Reload Image

Related Articles
Java Interview Questions

dialog box
Java show series of at least four interview questions  hello. write an application that displays a series of at least four interview questions.... at the end of the interview, use a dialog box to ask whether the user wants 

Swing AWT

Popup dialog box in java
Popup dialog box in java  How to display popup dialog box in java... can create popup dialog box. Java swing toolkit provide tow types of dialog box... = new JFrame("Show popup Dialog Box"); JButton button = new JButton("Click 

Java-Tutorials

Show Dialog Box in Java
Show Dialog Box in Java - Swing Dialogs   ... how to show a message dialog box when you click on the button. showMessageDialog(): This method is used to show a message dialog box which contains some text 

Java-Tutorials

Show input dialog box
Swing Input Dialog Box Example - Swing Dialogs       Input dialog box is very important... the text or the numeric values) in a normal window i.e. the Input Dialog Box 

Java Interview Questions

dialog box
dialog box  hello. write an application that displays a series of at least four interview questions and each question should have at least three possible numeric choice answers. at the end of the interview, use a dialog box 

Java Interview Questions

dialog box
dialog box  hello. write an application that displays a series of at least four interview questions and each question should have at least three possible numeric choice answers. at the end of the interview, use a dialog box 

Java Interview Questions

dialog box

Java Interview Questions

dialog box

Java Interview Questions

dialog box

Java Interview Questions

dialog box

Java Interview Questions

dialog box
dialog box to show latest question  hello. write an application that displays a series of at least four interview questions and each question should... of the interview, use a dialog box to ask whether the user wants to - enter another set 

Java Interview Questions

dialog box
dialog box to ask to quit or continue  hello. write an application that displays a series of at least four interview questions and each question... of the interview, use a dialog box to ask whether the user wants to - enter another set 

SWT

Show Font Dialog and Color Dialog
Show Font Dialog and Color Dialog       In this section, you will learn creating color dialog box and font dialog in Java. SWT allows to show Color Dialog and Font Dialog 

Java Interview Questions

dialog box
. at the end of the interview, use a dialog box to ask whether the user wants 

Java Interview Questions

dialog box
of the interview, use a dialog box to ask whether the user wants to - enter another set 

Java Beginners

dialog box
dialog box  hi.write an application containing three parallel arrays that hold 10 elements each.the first array holds four digits student ID numbers... averages. use dialog boxes to accept a student ID number and display the student's 

General

Display a dialog box with Java Error
Display a dialog box with Java Error   ... you a code that help you in implementation of dialog box with Java Error... the execution of a program using javaw ,the program code display a dialog box name Java 

Java Interview Questions

jquery dialog box center
jquery dialog box center  How to create dialog box with center alignment in jquery..?   $('my-selector').dialog('option', 'position', 'center 

Swing AWT

dialog box size allignment
dialog box size allignment  actually i have 1 button,when clicked on it has to show dialog box containing 14 rows and 3 columns(jtextfield and jlables). i added action listener.is it working fine.but when i resized the dialog 

General

Java error dialog
Java error dialog       A Java dialog box is an independent sub window  that is used to notice a temporary message to the user. The dialog box find its extensive 

Java Beginners

how to call the print dialog box through JMenuItem
how to call the print dialog box through JMenuItem  What is the way to call the print dialog box through JMenuItem to print the current page...could you please help me by sending code 

Java Beginners

How to call print dialog box through JMenuItem?
How to call print dialog box through JMenuItem?  What is the way to call the print dialog box through JMenuItem to print the current page like we can do in javascript by calling window.print() function 

Java Beginners

retaining save dialog box even after clicking save button - Java Beginners
retaining save dialog box even after clicking save button  I am... when i open save dialog box and input a file name that is already present... "no" to that dialog box i'm unable to get the save dialog box again.how coulg i 

Java-Tutorials

Java Message Box
Java Message Box In this tutorials you will learn about how to create Message Box in Java. Java API provide a class to create a message Box in java... the component the dialog display and specify where message box should appear 

Programming Tutorials

Dojo Dialog Box
Dojo Dialog Box        ... box with tool tips and how to create it in dojo. Dialog Box : Dialog box is a rectangular GUI box that either requests or provides information. Some dialog 

Programming Tutorials

Dojo Dialog Box
Dojo Dialog Box        ... box with tool tips and how to create it in dojo. Dialog Box : Dialog box is a rectangular GUI box that either requests or provides information. Some dialog 

HTML Questions

how to let img act as file dialog box?
how to let img act as file dialog box?  dear sir: I'm trying to add... which is the text box plus the button written in it browse,NO. what i want... upload box. so what's the code to do 

Programming Tutorials

Dojo Dialog Box
Dojo Dialog Box          In this section, you will learn about the dialog box with tool tips and how to create it in dojo. Try Online: Dialog Box Dialog Box : Dialog box 

Java Beginners

Java Print Dialog
Java Print Dialog  Using java.awt.print.PrinterJob and javax.print.attribute.PrintRequestAttributeSet. I call .printDialog(ps) and the standard print dialog is displayed with options preset to my chosen attributes. Now I can 

Java Beginners

JDialog to create a customized dialog box for entering text data
JDialog to create a customized dialog box for entering text data   Hello sir I wanted to know the code to generate a JDialog to create a customized dialog box for entering text data. The dialog can be split into panes, left pane 

DMCA.com