Home Discussion Discuss: MySQL Column Type Database

• error in executing querydkn June 19, 2012 at 1:43 PM

I am getting error while executing query in mysql.pls suggest CREATE TABLE EMPLOYEE ( RealID int NOT NULL IDENTITY (1, 1), EMP_NAME VARCHAR(30), EMP_ID AS 'EMP' + RIGHT('000000000' + CAST(RealID as varchar(10)), 3) CONSTRAINT PK_EMPLOYEE PRIMARY KEY CLUSTERED (EMP_ID) )

Post your Comment

Your Name (*) :
Your Email :
Subject (*):
Your Comment (*):
  Reload Image

Related Articles
MySQL

MySQL Column Type Database
MySQL Column Type Database     ... of column in MySQL . MySQL supports the numeric type , Date and time type, and String type (char) database. MySQL Numeric type and String type Database 

General

Java program to get data type of column field
Java program to get data type of column field  ... the data type of the database table fields. For this purpose we have established... used MySQL database for connection with the data table. Table structure 

Programming Tutorials

SQL Alter Column type
SQL Alter Column type       Alter Column type in SQL is used to change or recreate the data type... column type Query The Alter Table alter the table 'stu_Table 

SQL Tutorial

SQL Alter Column type
SQL Alter Column type       Alter Column type in SQL is used to change or recreate the data type... | | | | +-----------+-------------+------+-----+---------+-------+ Alter column type 

SQL Question

How to Delete a column and Add a new column to database
How to Delete a column and Add a new column to database   How to Delete a column and Add a new column to database   Hi, The following query is executed for add and delete a column in a table- for drop a column 

Design concepts & design patterns Questions

Database
created primary key unique type index on Title column and other is explicitly assign non-unique type index on CategoryName column. Now if i say select * from 

JDBC

Change Column Name of a Table
for renaming a column name in a database table. As we know that each table keeps... to rename, new column name and it's data type. After that you will see... name      data_type: This is a data type of new column. Here 

JDBC Questions

database
database  i am created one table in mysql database with one of the column name is emailid.now i want to write a java code that if the mail id... or not. If it is already exist in database, then show a message 'Already exists 

JDBC

Adding a New Column Name in Database Table
Adding a New Column Name in Database Table  ... are going to learn about adding a new column in database table. Sometimes it happens... for connecting to the MySQL database. Remember, in this program we are going 

Java Beginners

sum database column
sum database column  please i have two columns-col1 and col2, col1... 3 Soap 4 how will i query the database to sum the Items... Seat 4 thanks   hi friend, use MySQL(group by) keyword to solve 

Servlets

Changing column name
; The table in the database before changing of column name... Changing column name       We make a table for storing some type of data. Table keeps 

JDBC

Change Column Name in MySQL
: This is a data type of new column. First of all you will create MySQL database... database with many fields in table. We rename a column in MySQL using alter... .style1 { color: #0000FF; } Change Column Name in MySQL 

SQL Tutorial

SQL Alter Column Syntax
SQL Alter Column Syntax       SQL Alter Column Syntax modifies the existing table definition. Understand with Example The Tutorial illustrate an example from SQL Alter Column Syntax 

JDBC Questions

Blob column
Blob column  Hi all... How to store an excel file in Blob column? I m using oracle 11 g database 

JSP Servlet Questions

Column select
Column select   How i fetch Experience wise resume?   Create a column experience which consist of only two values either yes...("jdbc:mysql://localhost:3306/test", "root", "root"); String query = "select * from 

Java-Tutorials

JDBC: Get Column Details Example
- Field : It represents the column name. Type : It shows you data type...[] args) { System.out.println("Get column name and type of a table in JDBC... = statement.executeQuery(sql); System.out.println("Column Name\tColumn Type 

PHP Questions

displaying data for a single column from Mysql database in the list box in php form
displaying data for a single column from Mysql database in the list box in php form  I have a form in php.want to display data from a single column in an listbox in php.thanks..   <?php $data = @mysql_query("select 

JSP-Tutorials

Make Unique Column in Database Table
Make Unique Column in Database Table   ... a unique key in a column of a database table. While declaring unique key in a column we should check whether this column is eligible to store a unique 

JDBC

Delete a Column from a Database Table
Delete a Column from a Database Table   ... to delete a column from a database table. We are not going to create a new table... a column from a database table then we have been provided with the  database 

JDBC

Sum of Column in a Database Table
Sum of Column in a Database Table   ... of specific column data in the database table. Consider an example of any... is to establish the connection with MySQL database by using the JDBC driver 

JSP Tutorials

Display Sum of Table Column Using In JSP
Display Sum of Table Column Using In JSP... an application to Display the sum data of a Table column for a specific Date. We...; <link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href=" 

SQL Tutorial

SQL Add Column Int
SQL Add Column Int       SQL Add Column Int is used to add new column, whose field data type is integer.  Understand with Example The Tutorial illustrate a SQL Add Column 

JDBC

Getting Column Names from a database table in Java
Getting Column Names from a database table in Java  ... a static method inside which creates the connection with MySQL database through... with code that retrieves all columns name in a specific database table. Sometimes 

Swing AWT

database
present im mysql database on the Jlist and then the respective tables in that database on another jlist and then the column names on another jlist I dont want to display the 3 default databases that are present in mysql namely information 

Swing AWT

database
database  In my project,i want the user to specify the name of the database he wants to create in mysql and then also the name of the table along with the column names he wants in that database....Im doing my project in netbeans 

SQL Tutorial

SQL Alter Column Size
upon on table attribute like column name, data type, null ,etc.  ... SQL Alter Column Size       Alter Column Size modify the Column Size. The SQL Alter Column Size 

Swing AWT

database
the names of the databases present in mysql database on a Jlist that is already present on the gui and when the user selects a particular database,the tables present under that database should be displayed on another Jlist which is present 

SQL Tutorial

Mysql Alter Data Type
Mysql Alter Data Type       Mysql  Alter Date Type is used to modify or change the Column datatype in a table. Understand with Example The Tutorial cover an example on 'Mysql 

JDBC

Remove Unique Column in Database Table
Remove Unique Column in Database Table   ... unique field of the particular column in a database table.  We know... the connection with MySQL database by using the JDBC drive, only after 

Quartz Tutorials

SQL Alter Column
and add a column name that you want to add and its data type... 'Stu_Table' and add keyword add a column Stu_Class whose data type...SQL Alter Column       

DMCA.com