Developer Open Source Library
Developer Open Source Library
It's easy to use, fast, cross-browser, standards compliant, provides controls to modify Height, Width, and Opacity with builtin checks that won't let a user break the effect with multiple crazy clicks. It's also optimized to make you write the lesser code possible.
moo.fx has been successfully tested with: Firefox, Safari and Internet Explorer. It should work in most of the gecko browsers too. Only Height and Width will work in Opera, since that browser does not support opacity.
moo.fx is not a replacement for script.aculo.us or other effects libraries. It's just a little alternative for people (like me) that do not need more than just simple, basic effects.
- Swat is an open-source web application
Swat is a new project and has not yet had a release 1.0, but most of the toolkit is already in place and available in our Subversion repository. Announcements will be made on the mailing
list. We've long been the beneficiaries of open-source software at silver orange, building many of our websites and web applications on top of an open-source stack (PHP, Apache, Linux, PostgreSQL, etc.). We have also known for a while now that the next platform project we worked on would be released under and open-source license.
That time has come with the release of the Swat Web Application Toolkit. Swat is an open-source web application toolkit built with PHP5. It is primarily developed and maintained by
silver orange, but participation and contributions are welcome.
Welcome to ColorCombos.com. This site was built to help web developers quickly select and test color combinations.
The heart of the site is the Combo Tester, which allows web developers to see how different color combinations work together on the screen.
If you are looking for Color Combination ideas, check out the Combo Library.
- Open Source script.aculo.us
- Dynamic Drive CSS Library
Welcome to Dynamic Drive's new CSS library Here you'll find original, practical CSS codes and examples such as CSS menus to give your site a visual boast.
Here are the rules for the contest:
* Submit an original CSS example, whether it's a CSS menu, image effect, or skeleton CSS layout etc. Originality is defined as code that may be inspired by techniques found on the web but ultimately put together by yourself. Any images used must be 100% original.
* Submissions are judged on the basis of practicality, coding style, and originality. For this first contest, I (ddadmin) will be the sole judge.
* The top 3 submissions will each receive an award. By submitting your code you understand and grant Dynamic Drive the right to include it in our library regardless.
- PEAR - PHP Extension and Application Repository
PEAR is a framework and distribution system for reusable PHP components. More information about PEAR can be found in the online manual and the FAQ.
If you are a first time user, you might be especially interested in the manual chapter "About PEAR".
PEAR provides the above mentioned PHP components in the form of so called "Packages". If you would like to download PEAR packages, you can browse the complete list here. Alternatively you can search for packages by some keywords using the search box above. Apart from simply downloading a package, PEAR also provides a command-line interface that can be used to automatically install packages. The manual describes this procedure in detail.
In case you need support for PEAR in general or a package in special, we have compiled a list of the available support resources.
- A library of DHTML and AJAX Scripts
In this DHTML menu script, the submenu slides to left or to the right. The menu is based on an unordered list.
This is based on the menu below. The difference is that this one support multiple colors and that it also give you the option to choose between changing saturation(color intensity) or brightness
onmouseover. I have separated them into two scripts because the one below is a little bit easier to configure. So if you only need one color, use the menu below, otherwise use this one.
The latest release of Dojo improves the already ground-breaking 0.3.x line with over a hundred improvements. All versions of 0.3.x include:
* Less boilerplate when writing widgets
* A new lightweight animation system that makes using and building animations dead simple
* Tested, high-performance local storage engine
* Cross-domain Ajax support and cross-domain package loading
* The ability to bundle CSS as well as HTML in profile builds
* Better performance
- Yahoo User Interface Library