The NetBeans IDE is a flexible arrangement and quality based, integrated development environment (IDE) written in the Java programming language. The NetBeans project consists of an open source IDE and an application platform, which can be used as an applicable framework to generate any type of application. The NetBeans 6.1 IDE support for the JSF and it is very easy to create the JSF applications with NetBeans. This example illustrates how to create the JSF enabled application using NetBeans 6.1. Follow the following steps to create the JSF application:
3. Enter the Project Name and the Project Location for the project to create and click next.
4. In Next step, add the server by just clicking on Add... button. Click on Next button.
5. Now, it will ask you to select framework with options Portlet Support, Visual Web JavaServer Faces, Java Server Faces (JSF) and Hibernate 3.2.5, select Java Server Faces and then click finish.
6. The New Window is displayed as below with the Projects, Services and Files tab.
7. Now you can run the application and display the output on the browser.
If you enjoyed this post then why not add us on Google+? Add us to your Circles
Liked it! Share this Tutorial