Your Name (*) :
Your Email :
Subject (*):
Your Comment (*):
  Reload Image

Related Articles
XML Questions

Quartz Trigger - XML
Quartz Trigger  how to write a quatz trigger to fire mails at every 59th minute of every hour.......is it like this (0 59 * * * ?)  Hi... to schedule the job for accomplishing some job at regular interval of time 

SQL Question

What is Trigger?
What is Trigger?  What is Trigger 

SQL Question

What is Trigger?
What is Trigger?  What is Trigger?   Hi, A trigger... and DELETE. The difference between a trigger and a stored procedure is that a trigger is activated or called when an event happens in a database table, a stored 

SQL Question

using trigger - SQL
-update-trigger.shtml http://www.roseindia.net/sql/trigger/mysql-trigger-after...using trigger  sir i want to use this trigger in ado.net. how it is possible ? Create trigger tr1 on student after update as begin update m 

SQL Question

Stored Procedure and Trigger
Stored Procedure and Trigger  hello, What is the difference between Stored Procedure and Trigger ?   hii, Triggers once defined are called automatically, there can be no explicit invocation Stored procedure has 

PHP Tutorial

PHP Trigger Error
PHP Trigger Error PHP trigger_error generates an error, warning, notice message. Basic format of the trigger_error is as follows: boolean trigger_error... ) This method is used to trigger an user level error message, it can 

PHP Tutorial

time ()
PHP time() Function The time() returns the current time  measured...;). Syntax of time() Function in PHP time(void) Parameter of time() Function in PHP void - void is optional parameter.  Example of time 

Java Beginners

System Time
System Time  how do i store the system time in a variable in BlueJ 

Java Interview Questions

Run time polymorphism
Run time polymorphism  What is run time polymorphism or dynamic method dispatch 

JSP Servlet Questions

Time Calculation - JSP-Servlet
Time Calculation  I am using Time data type to store the start and end time of a client and i want to generate a appointment schedule for him. i stored start and end time and also the interval the client will attend 

Date Calendar

time conversion - Date Calendar
time conversion  hoe to add time in php like 01:30:00 and 00:45:20 and 02:50:40 

Java Interview Questions

Run time exception
Run time exception  What class of exceptions are generated by the Java run-time system?  Java runtime system generates RuntimeException and Error exceptions 

PHP Questions

php parse string to time
php parse string to time  I am looking for a solution to parse a string into a formatted date time string 

WebSevices Questions

Run time error - WebSevices
Run time error  Hello, Anyone know, how run the template files in zend framework.Anybody help me. Rgds, Pras  code to help in solving the problem : protected function _run($template 

Development process Questions

Date & TIme - Development process
Date & TIme  Hi, I asked to insert Date and Time to database with am... with time. Hi Friend, To insert the date,use the following code in your...() that will insert date with time into database. So to use this method, you have 

Java Server Faces Questions

get integer at run time
get integer at run time  how to get integer value at run time in j2ee using servlets   Hi, You can get the value from request parameter and then convert using the function Integer.parseInt(variable). Here 

PHP Tutorial

date_time_set
date_time_set date_time_set alias DateTime::setTime function resets the the current time of the DateTime object to a different time. It returns the modified date and time.  Syntax public DateTime DateTime::setTime ( int 

Java Beginners

java time - Java Beginners

PHP Tutorial

PHP Date and Time
PHP Date and Time The PHP Date and Time function is massively used in setting date and time of the server, validating date and time and controlling the functions of the software.  The PHP date and Time functions allow you 

Java Beginners

different execution time - Java Beginners
different execution time    hello, when i run the bellow code more than one time i am getting different execution time("Total time taken"), Ex. when i run first time it prints Total time taken 47 second time it prints Total 

JSP Servlet Questions

execution time calculation - JSP-Servlet
execution time calculation  I want to know how to find out execution time of an algorithm in java thread program.Pls send me an example of a thread program in which i can calculate the execution time of my program.  Hi 

PHP Tutorial

PHP Date and Time Date and time Tutorial
Date and time Learn how to use PHP Date and Time functions To get formatted date and time value you can use date() function. It is very easy to pass any format you want to get formatted time output. string date(string format, int 

SQL Question

insert and retrive data and time - SQL
method in java so that we can insert current system time and then it can be retrieve that date and time from database ? ..........................  ... ( `id` bigint(20) NOT NULL auto_increment, current_date_time datetime 

PHP Tutorial

PHP Date and Time
 The PHP Date and Time functions are very useful in manipulating the Date in your PHP program. The PHP Date and Time generates the current date and time... also use the following code to print the long string of the time: Current 

JDBC Questions

jdbc run time error - JDBC
jdbc run time error  i m creating the table using thin driver it is showing the following run time error: Exception in thread "main" java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: jdbc.oracle.OracleD river 

Development process Questions

Real Time Scenarios - Development process
Real Time Scenarios  Hello, Can anybody tell me regarding the Quality Processes that are to be followed while developing an application using struts/ejb ?  Hi The Quality Process is totally depend on the quality 

PHP Tutorial

PHP Date and Time Functions
The PHP Date and Time Functions functions allows the developer to read the current system time in easy and convenient way. It also helps the developers... of the examples of PHP Date and Time Functions. Printing amount of seconds passed since 

PHP Tutorial

PHP Make Time
PHP  Make Time In PHP, mktime() funtion is used for doing date arithmetic... is set to either of these values: 1 if the time is during Daylight Savings Time (DST), 0 if it is not, or -1 if it is unknown  

Tutorials

Iphone Current Time Example
Iphone Current Time Example After going through this iphone SDK example, you will be able to show the current time on UILable. In this example we have used a UILable to show the output(current time) of the application and an UIButton 

Java Beginners

how to convert time in milliseconds in to hours - Java Beginners
how to convert time in milliseconds in to hours  hello, can anyone tell me how i can convert the time in milliseconds into hours or to display it in seconds in java 

DMCA.com