Home Discussion Discuss: Deleting a Table from Database

• java code to drop tablearpit khandelwal April 13, 2011 at 11:56 AM

java code to drop table from data base in NWDS J2EE PESPECTIVE. WE ARE GETTING ERROR AS DROP NOT SUPPORTED

Post your Comment

Your Name (*) :
Your Email :
Subject (*):
Your Comment (*):
  Reload Image

Related Articles
Java Beginners

table
input from oracle table(my database table..) This is a very important table of my 

Programming Tutorials

Retrieving the Image from a database Table
Retrieving the Image from a database Table Consider a case where we want... to retrieve the image from the database table. You can do it very easily after... from the database table our java program need to make a connection 

XML Questions

data insertion from xml file to database table
data insertion from xml file to database table  Hi all, I have data in the XML file. I need to insert it into table in the database using servlet. so please reply me . ThankYou 

JDBC

Deleting a Table from Database
Deleting a Table from Database   .... Java provides the facility for deleting a specific table from a given database... for deleting any table from a given database. Here is the code of program 

JDBC

Delete a Column from a Database Table
Delete a Column from a Database Table   ... to delete a column from a database table. We are not going to create a new table... a column from a database table then we have been provided with the  database 

Java Beginners

Retrieve multiple data from database into Table.....
Retrieve multiple data from database into Table.....   hi........... I want to Retrieve multiple data from database into Table but i am not able... database i have attributes pH, phosphate, ....... month, year......... so its 

JSP Servlet Questions

how to display a table from database using servlet
how to display a table from database using servlet  how to display a table with values from servletpage   Hi Friend, Please go through the following link: http://roseindia.net/jsp/servlet-jsp-data-list.shtml Thanks 

JSP Servlet Questions

Fetch user records from a table in database
Fetch user records from a table in database  Hi. I have a field in database named stages. its datatype is varchar(60). It contains values chennai,trichy,kanchipuram for a single record. I have to retrieve these data from 

Java Beginners

Retrieving value from multiple table in database
Retrieving value from multiple table in database  Hi fnds, I want to maintain the financial database of 20 users for 1 year and update the details... created 12 tables with table name - month1,month2,....,upto month12.. each table 

JSP Servlet Questions

Extracting table from Access Database to Servlet
Extracting table from Access Database to Servlet  Sir, I have a table with 4 field deptid, headid, normalexpend and projectexpend. Now I have... show 900. I have written the query as : Select sum(h1) from expend where head_id 

SQL Tutorial

Select data from Table in Database
Select data from Table in Database   ... the selected data from table in database. The select query in the database retrieve...; in simple select statement is given below select column name from table 

JDBC Questions

display data from a table in Access Database in a HTML page
display data from a table in Access Database in a HTML page  how to display data from a table in Access Database in a HTML page in a Java Program 

JDBC

Deleting All Rows from a Database Table
Deleting All Rows from a Database Table   ... database table, now we have to delete all the rows from the table. This section describes for deleting all rows from a specific database table. Deleting all rows 

JDBC

Count Rows from a Database Table
Count Rows from a Database Table       After creating a database table, if we want... need to pass a table name from the given database in the query and the rows 

JSP Servlet Questions

retrieve record from table
retrieve record from table  Hi. I have a field in database named stages. its datatype is varchar(60). It contains values chennai,trichy,kanchipuram for a single record. I have to retrieve these data from the field table. Actually 

SQL Question

mysql select into table from another table example
mysql select into table from another table example  Can you suggest the correct example of select into table from another table example in MySQL... from one table into another table. Check the example at MySQLselect into new 

Servlets

Deleting All Rows From the database Table
From the database Table      ... helps us to write on the browser. To delete all the rows from our database table... for deleting all the rows in the database table. This query will be fired 

SQL Question

How to search the table name in MS SQL Database 2005 from application
How to search the table name in MS SQL Database 2005 from application  How to search the table name in MS SQL Database 2005 from application from our helpdesk application? application might be in html 

JDBC Questions

DATABASE
DATABASE  I can't send different information from different form into a single table in my database 

Swing AWT

database
database  I wanted to know if it is possible to take the fields of a table from a user and then create a table in mysql database......im doing my project in swings netbeans Plz help me ThankYou 

Java Beginners

dynamic retrivel of data from mysql database in table format at jsp
dynamic retrivel of data from mysql database in table format at jsp  ... the data from database and display it as table format in jsp... For example, i have... of A1 should be retrived from database and display it in the respective textbox 

SQL Question

Database
Database   select * from student i am not asking this.i am asking about that the command line code like create table student(..........) like this way 

Date Calendar

Database
Database  from java code i have to retrieve some data from a database... in database timezone is 9PM 15APR2012. I want to retrieve something from database.... select * from table_name where date = ?; I want some logic, where i 

JSP Interview Questions

how to display values from database into table using jsp
how to display values from database into table using jsp  I want to display values from database into table based on condition in query, how... the values from database based on the bookname or authorname entered must be display 

JDBC

Retrieving All Rows from a Database Table
Retrieving All Rows from a Database Table   ... from a database table. You know that table contains the data in rows and columns...: Above code retrieves all data from specific database table. getInt(String column 

Swing AWT

database
database  I want to let the user select one of the database type(mysql,ms sql or db2) from the combo box present on the swing gui and then let him give the name of the database name that he want to create in a textfield 

SQL Question

database
that fetches the information from the database and display it on the console. The given code retrieve table names and their fields from the particular database...database  how to get information about database like, what 

SQL Question

Database
Database  I want to bring all rows from 11 tables primary key is same for all the eleven table..please help me 

JSP Servlet Questions

use data from database table as hyperlink value - JSP-Servlet
use data from database table as hyperlink value  I'm creating a web page that allows user to search my database. The page will display partial results of my database, then the first column of the resultset was converted 

Java Beginners

Dynamic retrieval od data from database and display it in the table at jsp
Dynamic retrieval od data from database and display it in the table at jsp ... the data from the mysql database... pls its urgent.. help me frnds....   Here is a jsp code that retrieves the data from the database and display 

DMCA.com