December 17, 2012 at 5:29 PM
A Business analyst plays a key role in handling organisational business and
projects and thus need to possess technological knowledge and skills as well as
industry specific domain knowledge. Some of the key requirements for business
analyst are mentioned below:
- Good understanding and analysing skill to understand complex business
- Good documentation and writing skill with specifications for Information
- Knowledge of the entire end-to-end project life cycle in order to
execute for deliverables starting from the initial conceptual design stage,
system testing to the end of the process.
- Ability to interact directly with end users
- Excellent client meeting skills
- Good communication and interpersonal skills with result oriented
- Energetic and enthusiastic approach with particular attention to the
- Should have some technical knowledge of programming languages, system
architecture, database etc.
- Comfortable with designing and drawing workflows, case diagrams,
business model diagrams, flowcharts etc.
- Should have the knowledge of Bug reporting tools such as QTP, SDLC etc.
- Knowledge of complete project management and process.