Function of control unit in the CPU 1 Answer(s) 4 years and 7 months ago
Posted in : Java Magazine
Function of control unit in the CPU is -
1. To decode program instructions, 2. To transfer data to primary storage, 3. To perform logical operations, 4. To store program instructions, 5. All of the above.
February 25, 2013 at 4:13 PM
4. To store program instructions
Related Tutorials/Questions & Answers:
Function of control unit in the CPU Function of controlunit in the CPU Function of controlunit in the CPU is -
1. To decode program instructions, 2. To transfer data to primary storage, 3. To perform logical operations, 4. To store program instructions, 5. All
The CPU(Central processing unit)consist of
The CPU(Central processing unit)consist of The CPU(Central processing unit)consist of
1. Input, Output, and Processing
2. ControlUnit, Primary storage, and Secondary storage
3. Controlunit, arithmetic logic unit
How to design a CPU, design a CPU, a CPU
How to design a CPU
We will learn with this example how to draw a
CPU, follow every step that is mentioned in this tutorial.
New File: Take a new document.
Main job of cpu
Main job of cpu What is the Main Job of CPU?
The CPU perform two main task ..
1. It carry out program instructions and also
2. Process the data and information
CPU fan speed - Security CPU fan speed Hi, my question is how can we get the cpu fan speed...... program will display the name of CPU:-- public class CPUExample Hi,Following program will display the name of CPU:---------------public class
cpu usage spike for javaw.exe cpu usage spike for javaw.exe I have made a software/project... consumes almost 90% CPU which makes the project slow responding.I am using JDK....
High CPU usage problem does not occur when I run other single java programs.
AppPerfect Unit Tester
AppPerfect Unit Tester
Unit testing is an indispensable means of ensuring high quality
software. Unit testing generally refers to concentrated and focused
Unit Testing with HTTPUnit Unit Testing with HTTPUnit
This tutorial shows you how to use HttpUnit..., Open Source Unit testing tool to test the web
application. This tool is based on Unit which is also Java based free testing
tool. HttpUnit emulates
ToggleButtonBar Control in Flex4
ToggleButtonBar control in Flex4:
The ButtonBar control and the ToggleButtonBar control both are same. The
ToggleButtonBar control is a MX component.... This control defines only single
event itemClick event. In ToggleButtonBar
Writing unit tests
Writing Unit Tests
Unit testing is a way through which your small block of code. Unit testing is
not used to find the bugs. It allows the developers to test... will learn that how to write a unit test case using junit frame work