- How can we declare third party classes and interfaces inside our jsp page?
- How can we declare and definr global variables and methods inside our jsp page?
- If we are declaring global variables and methods inside the jsp page.Where the global variables are going into generated servlet?
- Can we print the messages by using the expressions in case of jsp?
- Is it possible to incorporate local members using scriplets(Y/N)?
- While developing any jsp page, server can develop a .java file for a particular jsp page or not?
- What are the different types of directives in jsp?
- While developing any jsp page inside the tomcat server where the server generates the generated servlet?
- If server is generating the servlet for every particular jsp page ,that generated servlet is final (Y/N)?
- Every generated servlet by the server for a particular jsp is subclass to HttpJspBase?
- Every generated servlet by the server for a particular jsp is subclass to HttpJspBase.Here HttpJspBase is from which package?
- HttpJspBase is subclass to HttpServlet(Y/N)?
- All over rided methods from the HttpServlet to the HttpJspBase are final methods (Y/N)?
- In case of jsp what could be the default executable method inside the generated servlet?
- If we are developing jsp pages inside eclipse in which location server is generating the servlets for particular jsp pages?
- If we want to develop any jsp pages using eclipse where we can develop under web application?
- Is it Possible to include text file to jsp pages(Y/N)?
- Is it Possible to include html pages to jsp pages(Y/N)?
Related Tutorials/Questions & Answers: