Write a console based C++ program that reads student information from a text file, build an array of objects of type class StudentInfo, and provide the following set of operations:
1) Display all student Info
2) Display all Student First Name & GPA
3) Display a specific student grades based on his/her ID
4) Display all Passed Student Names & GPAs; (Pass means GPA >= 50)
5) Display the student name with the maximum GPA
6) Display the student name with the minimum GPA
7) Display Student GPAs as Letter Grades (A, B, C, D, E, and F).
Note: the Student Info File contains the following set of columns:
If you are facing any programming issue, such as compilation errors or not able to find the code you are looking for.
Ask your questions, our development team will try to give answers to your questions.