Home Tutorialhelp Comment Error give When Run Project

Nov 20, 2008 3:44:29 PM org.hibernate.cfg.Environment <clinit>
INFO: using CGLIB reflection optimizer
Nov 20, 2008 3:44:29 PM org.hibernate.cfg.Environment <clinit>
INFO: using JDK 1.4 java.sql.Timestamp handling
Nov 20, 2008 3:44:29 PM org.hibernate.cfg.Configuration configure
INFO: configuring from resource: /hibernate.cfg.xml
Nov 20, 2008 3:44:29 PM org.hibernate.cfg.Configuration getConfigurationInputStream
INFO: Configuration resource: /hibernate.cfg.xml
WARNING: /hibernate.cfg.xml not found
/hibernate.cfg.xml not found

View All Comments | View Tutorial
Related Tutorial and Articles

hibernate web project - Hibernate
hibernate web project  hi friends,very good morning,how to develop and execute web project using myeclipse ide.plz give me step-by-step procedure.../hibernate/runninge-xample.shtml http://www.roseindia.net/struts/struts

JavaScript Questions

Grid World project Run Error !! help please!!
Grid World project Run Error !! help please!!  i'm trying to make...); } } } } and Here is my error...: (it runs at first but when the bug hits a side, the error occurs and i exit the error but run does not work anymore

java compilation error - Hibernate
whosevalues should be inserted into database. i have used hibernate and eclipse it is working fine. but when i make a war file and deploy it using ant and then run...).By that only this exeptions rise dude..Try it and give your result after

Development process Questions

Jsp error when i run this a jsp file
Jsp error when i run this a jsp file  hi I got this error when i run the jsp file in IDE and outside also please help me java.lang.NullPointerException org.apache.jsp.insertjsp.jspInit(insert_jsp.java:22

Hibernate
of Hibernate. I followed all th steps as given in the tutorial, but a build error... not be resolved. How can i rectify that error?   Hi, The error comes when hibernate library files are not included in the project build path. Please download

hibernate
hibernate   i am using hibernate3.2.5 and oracle9i. First i set classpath to ojdbc14.jar and all the hibernate jar files to path env variable.After that when i try to execute the program i got an error "unknown oracle major

hibernate firstexample - Hibernate
hibernate firstexample  Hi all. i m new with hibernate,when i m trying to run my first application i m getting following exception. Error reading resource: Employee.hbm.xml give me the solution. Thank you

hibernate code - Hibernate
jar files,made asimple java project and copied the two xml files into src/bin,but when i run this it shows error i.e Exception in thread "main...hibernate code  sir, i have tried ur hibernate 3.0 firt example

Hibernate error - Hibernate
Hibernate error  I had run hibernate first example but it an error appeared. Error is java.lang.NullPointerException.  Hi Friend... want more examples of Hibernate please visit the following link. http

Hibernate - Hibernate
Hibernate  when I run Hibernate Code Generation wizard in eclipse I'm getting the following error. I added ojdbc14.jar to my build path. Still I'm getting this error. please let me know, how to resolve

Hibernate - Hibernate
Hibernate  I am trying to connect hibernate with ejb2.0 stateless session bean, my application sucessfully deploy in weblogic server but when i execute the client application i got an error message that class not found exception

Struts Questions

struts configuration give error like doctype root=null
struts configuration give error like doctype root=null  hi this is srinivas. i have problem in struts configurationfile. when ever i depoly the project into tomcat server it raises the following problem. plz help me how

Hibernate - Hibernate
in Hibernate in Tomcat i got an error like this HTTP Status 500..., This type of error comes when JTA(Java Transaction API) is not present... Exception report message description The server encountered an internal error

JDBC Questions

java run time error - JDBC
java run time error  when i m running for batch execution program in jdbc i m facing this kind of runtime error as Exception in thread "main" java.sql.SQLException: Io exception: The Network Adap ter could not establish

Struts Questions

Login Project  why should get the following compile error LoginForm log=(LoginForm)form. this will get when compile LoginAction class please give suggestion byee   make sure public class LoginAction extends Action

Encountering error when connecting MSSQL Server 2005 using Hibernate 3.0
Encountering error when connecting MSSQL Server 2005 using Hibernate 3.0  Hi, Im a beginner to the hibernate framework.Im encountering the following error when connecting to the MSSQLServer 2005 using hibernate 3.0 My

Hibernate Questions

Why Dose Hibernate Run Very Slow?
Why Dose Hibernate Run Very Slow?  I use Hibernate in netbean 6.9.1, when I run by F6 of netbean, Hibernate run very slow, it run some row INFO..., when I run by F6 of netbean, Hibernate run very slow, it run some row INFO

JDBC Questions

How Jdbc program can be run??
,but when i run it ,it gives following error-> C:\Program Files\Java... to know what is the problem? and how can i run it successfully? please give me...How Jdbc program can be run??  import java.sql.*; import java.util.

Ajax Questions

Error
Error  I have created ajax with php for state and city. When I change state then city will not come in dropdown list and it give me error as 'Unknown Runtime Error'. This error come only in IE browser, but in other brower

JDBC Questions

java run time error in loading the driver - JDBC
java run time error in loading the driver  when i mrunning the program in oracle using type 4 driver it is giving the error as Error:jdbc.driver.OracleDriver the code was as follows: please suggest me how it can

JDBC Questions

HOW TO RUN JDBC PRORAM ON JDK1.5.0
then it compiled successfully ,but when i run it ,it gives following error->...HOW TO RUN JDBC PRORAM ON JDK1.5.0  import java.sql.*; import...) { System.out.println("Sql Error:"+sq.getMessage()); } } } ****for running

java run time error - Java Beginners
java run time error  when i compile my program it didnt show any error in my program.but i cant run my program, if i run my program means it will show error like as following Exception in thread "main

Applet Questions

java applet run time error - Applet
java applet run time error  Hi, Im new to java applet.please help me. i have create a MPEG movie player in applet. when i run that program it show the error that,"javax.media.NoPlayerException: Error instantiating class

java - Hibernate
........................................................... The aboue error is got when i downloaded the code and run using Hibernate and annotation..plse help me...  Hi friend, Read for more information. http://www.roseindia.net/hibernate

Hibernate - Hibernate
of if any file not found but my question is .. Error is ::: Error in reading contact.hbm.xml contact.hbm.xml is my hibernate mapping file. So please read are fully give me guide. file is found but hibernate.cfg.xml is not capable to read

java compilation error - Hibernate
java compilation error  hi i am getting org.hibernate.exception.GenericJDBCException: Cannot open connection exception when runnig the code why this exception is coming

JDBC Questions

java runtime error - JDBC
, give me the suggesion yo solve this problem  This kind of error due...java runtime error  when i am running my jdbc program using thin driver this error is coming at runtime: Exception in thread "main

Development process Questions

Error in Shopping Cart project - Development process
Error in Shopping Cart project  I tried running the shopping cart project given in the below link: http://www.roseindia.net/shoppingcart... when I submit "http://localhost:8080/cart" I received the following error

Java Beginners

Reply to ur mail(Hibernate Error)
Reply to ur mail(Hibernate Error)  Hi! Im using Eclipse. Steps : 1... in a directory. 2. Downloaded file contains the Eclipse project. 3. Started the Eclipse project and selected Java Project. 4. Created a new project browsing

Hibernate log4j
Hibernate log4j  Hi, when i run the FirstExample.java given... think log4j.properties is missing in the project. So, Please create log4j.properties in the project. Please see how you can add log4j.properties at http

Eclipse

Creating a Project
icon.Click on ?Java Project? and give a project name of your choice (?NewProject... Creating a Project       This section explains the steps involved in developing a project in Eclipse

project
project  sir i want a java major project in railway reservation plz help me and give a project source code with entire validation thank you

Date Calendar

project
project  sir i want to a project on railway reservation,sir plz give me the source code   plz give me the source code of railway reservation

How to run? - Hibernate
How to run?  Hiiiiiiiiiiiii friend.. i am Magesh... friends are told hibernate is a new entry to Java. so plz try to tell how to use Hibernate code in my application?  Hi friend, Hinernate : Hibernate

Hibernate code - Hibernate
Hibernate code  firstExample code that you have given for hibernate... me any error or exception.console gives the same as u have shown in tutorial... to use the same primary key,it gives me the constraint violation error that means

Importing hibernate project
Importing hibernate project  What are the steps to import hibernate project in myeclipse

hibernate
hibernate  how to impot mysql database client jar file into eclipse for hibernate configuration   Hi Friend, Please visit the following link: http://www.roseindia.net/hibernate/runninge-xample.shtml Thanks

JSP Servlet Questions

jsp-Hibernate Error - JSP-Servlet
jsp-Hibernate Error  hi, my problem is, I designed an Interface where i am tring to listing the all rows of a table using Iterator and putted a link... from my database,but not from interface. when i restart the tomcat then only

WebSevices Questions

Run time error - WebSevices
Run time error  Hello, Anyone know, how run the template files in zend framework.Anybody help me. Rgds, Pras  code to help in solving the problem : protected function _run($template

Hibernate - Hibernate
Hibernate  Hai this is jagadhish while running a Hibernate.../hibernate/ Please specify your requirements in detail. It would be good.... Thanks. Amardeep   Hi, This happens usually when

Problem in running first hibernate program.... - Hibernate
programs.It worked fine.To run a hibernate sample program,I followed the tutorial below... the error " java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: roseindia/tutorial/hibernate/FirstExample Exception in thread "main" " http://www.roseindia.net/hibernate/runninge

LDAP Questions

Run time problem
Run time problem  when i run a project,it shows an exception like "unable to create MIDlet".It also shows "running with locale:English_united States.1252 running in the identified third party security domain" "please help

Hibernate Tutorial Example

Hibernate Getting Started
Started you will quickly download the a Hibernate running example project and run... and configured on your computer. Downloading the project Download the Hibernate... Hibernate Getting Started

Java Magazine Questions

How to stop java scripting engine when the script being run is taking too much time?   How to stop java scripting engine when the script being run... exceeds to throw out of memory error. I searched lot in google but didn't find

myfaces,hibernate and spring integration - Hibernate
. so, plz help me out. plz give the steps to run this program.(step-by-step..._hibernate" inside ur MySql. 7)save the jdbc.properties file 8)run the server 9...myfaces,hibernate and spring integration  sorry, in the previous

hibernate mapping - Hibernate
hibernate mapping  when will we use one to one, one to many, many to many mapping... give a practical example

Java Final Project Error - Java Beginners
Java Final Project Error  It isnt showing the result when I press the proper button...?? It isnt doing the work... can someone help me?? import... Project " ); JTabbedPane tab = new JTabbedPane(); // constructing the Pool

Error java.lang.NullPointerException hibernate - Hibernate
Error java.lang.NullPointerException hibernate  hello everybody; I'm developping a web application using Struts 1.1 , Hibernate 3.1 and Mysql , and I've got this message error: Etat HTTP 500

Struts Questions

Error - Struts
and configured in eclips. It is working fine. But when I add the new action and I... to test the examples Run Struts 2 Hello... these two files. Do I have to do any more changes in the project? Please

Hibernate error - Hibernate
Hibernate error  I hava following error while running hibernate example in eclipse. I placed hibernate.cfg.xml and contact.hbm.xml in bin/roseindia/tutorial/hibernate. But I have following error. log4j:WARN No appenders

error in program when trying to load image in java - Java Beginners
error in program when trying to load image in java  Hi, I'm trying... errors but my program still won't run. I keep getting this type of message and I don't know what it means. ProductInventoryVGUI Uncaught error fetching image

Java Final Project - Java Beginners
Project Overview This document provide a sample of what is possible, and could lead to a project worth the maximum grade of 100% Something to think about... final project. This is your opportunity to show off your skills! Overall

hibernate sql error - Hibernate
hibernate sql error  Hibernate: insert into EMPLOYE1 (firstName..., Please visit the following links: http://www.roseindia.net/hibernate/index.shtml http://www.roseindia.net/hibernate/insert-data-database.shtml Hope

jsp-Hibernate Error - Hibernate
jsp-Hibernate Error  hi, my problem is, I designed an Interface where i am tring to listing the all rows of a table using Iterator and putted a link for deleting each row. I am deleteing row using row id of that record.it delete

Eclipse configuration - Hibernate
I configured the tomcat in the eclipse. When I execute simple JSP example it use to give server need more time. I changed the time in the C:\Program Files...://localgost:5435/First.jsp it is giving server error. Can anyone send me how

Hibernate Questions

Reply to the mail(import files error)
be able to run the application by opening the project in Eclipse. Thanks  ... the steps to download, open the project in Eclipse and then run the example. http...Reply to the mail(import files error)  Hi Its already

JDBC Questions

jdbc run time error - JDBC
jdbc run time error  i m creating the table using thin driver it is showing the following run time error: Exception in thread "main" java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: jdbc.oracle.OracleD river

hibernate insertion problem - Hibernate
hibernate insertion problem  Hi , Thanks for the material .Its very gud . when i run FirstExample.java i get the message insertion has been done int the table contact . but whne i look into database data is not inserted

Hibernate giving exception - struts - MySQL - Hibernate
Hibernate giving exception - struts - MySQL  Hi all, My name is Asif. I am trying to Run one simple application using NetBeans IDE, and using Struts frame work with hibernate and MySQL database. I am getting exection

Struts-Hibernate-Integration - Hibernate
Struts-Hibernate-Integration  Hi, I was executing struts hibernate intgeration code the following error has occured. Anyone can give me... the following link: http://www.roseindia.net/struts/struts-hibernate/ Hope

run ttime error - Java Beginners
run ttime error  how to compile a client server application using RMI ?  Hi friend, I am sending you a link. This link will help you. Please visit for more information. http://www.roseindia.net/tutorials/rmi/rmi

runtime error - Java Beginners
runtime error  I created a sample java source ,compiled it succesfully using command prompt but when i tried to run i got the folowing error... the path for jdk Can u help me please  Hi friend, Plz give full details

myJSF,Hibernate and Spring integration code is not working. - Hibernate
not able to get the proper page. so, plz help me out. plz give the steps to run...myJSF,Hibernate and Spring integration code is not working.  the code... tried but it does not work. when i write http://localhost

Your hibernet tutorial is not working - Hibernate
. It's give no error and output as you mentioned in your page . when i see my database...Your hibernet tutorial is not working  Hi, I am learning hibernate from your tutorial. when i execute the 1st hibernate example at following

hibernate
hibernate  pls give one simple example program for hibernate

hibernate
hibernate  please give me the link where i can freely download hibernate software(with dependencies)   Learn hibernate, if you want to learn hibernate, please visit the following link: Hibernate Tutorials

Struts Questions

Cannot run Struts 2 on IntelliJ Project - Struts
Cannot run Struts 2 on IntelliJ Project  I have been trying to run Struts 2 on IntelliJ IDEA for the past two weeks, can anyone help with basic...! thank you.  Hi , This is kalyani, I know to to run struts2

Hibernate
Hibernate  hello, how to run hibernate program in netbeans?please send me step by step instructions to run hibernate in netbeans

Java Server Faces Questions

errors while run - Java Server Faces Questions
errors while run  I,ve download the SimpleHelloByEnteringName jsf intoduntion sample project and tried to run this application following the steps narrated in roseindia jsf tutorial. But i found the fillowing error:(My

Hibernate required jar files - Hibernate
Hibernate required jar files  Hi, What are the jar files are required for hibernate and Springs application. I want to run complete application springs and hibernate. Where it will be available? How can i use it i.e.

Compilation error. Hibernate code - Hibernate
Compilation error. Hibernate code   Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/slf4j/LoggerFactory...) how to rectify that error in hibernate  Hi Friend, You have

Struts Questions

Hibernate Integration
Hibernate Integration  I am doing project using Struts 2,Eclipse Galileo IDE, MySQL Server and Hibernate. I can't able to do the insert,update,delete.... So give me related help. Thank You

hibernate
hibernate  How to know how many columns changed in a table when we are using hibernate

EJB Questions

I got build failed when deploying enterprise application - EJB
I got build failed when deploying enterprise application  I created...-user: init-project: do-init: post-init: init-check: init: deps-jar...\z1EnterpriseApplication3.ear post-dist: dist: pre-run-deploy: Distributing E:\My Documents

JSP Servlet Questions

Getting error java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: com.mysql.jdbc.Driver.
Getting error java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: com.mysql.jdbc.Driver.  I am doing project in JSP with database WampServer and glassfish as server .when i done database connection then i get an error

JDBC Questions

programming error
programming error  I got an error when i did the following program the prg. is to "select the name from database when the age is given for the respective name" error i got is:SQL exception please give me the solution by providing

error in hibernate example
error in hibernate example  i am getting error in this.... log4j:WARN No appenders could be found for logger (org.hibernate.cfg.Environment). log4j:WARN Please initialize the log4j system properly. Resource: Contact.hbm.xml

hibernate
hibernate  when we using schemaExport in hibernate every time it drops the existing table and create new table ,if table contain dependent table then is it drop

hibernate configuration with eclipse 3.1 - Hibernate
hibernate configuration with eclipse 3.1  Dear Sir, i got your mail and found the link. i have already found that link. When i m deploying our... simple hibernate program code and with struts also. so please tell me the step

Hibernate delete a row error - Hibernate
Hibernate delete a row error  Hello, I been try with the hibernate delete example (http://www.roseindia.net/hibernate/hibernate-delete.shtml... - Hibernate 3.0rc1 10:46:41,397 INFO Environment:469 - hibernate.properties

SEVERE: Error listenerStart - Hibernate
SEVERE: Error listenerStart  what is SEVERE: Error listenerStart

JAVA Error - Java Beginners
but when i used this code: JButton btnBack=new JButton("Backspace"); btnBack.setForeground(red); it send me an error message that goes like this unknown variable red. is it the variable wrong or the code itself is wrong..can you give me

Development process Questions

Project Location change - Development process
,ow can i run that project. Now i installed weblogic in tat system also. but still am getting 503 error. Is there any possibility to run my project in LAN...Project Location change  Hi , I have developed mini project . In my

Hibernate application - Hibernate
Hibernate application  Hi, Could you please tell me how to implement hibernate application in eclipse3.3.0 Thanks, Kalaga.  Hi Friend, Please visit the following link: http://www.roseindia.net/hibernate

Final Project - Java Beginners
, but it is suggested that you begin working on the final project assignment in Week 5, which should give you ample time to complete the project. You will find that all... in programming is paramount in being successful in the business industry. This project

error in java progran at run time - Java Beginners
error in java progran at run time  Hello sir,,, i make a servlet... of error are come in my all servlet program My Servlet-- Error... { PrintWriter out=res.getWriter(); out.println("hello world"); } } Error

error in java progran at run time - Java Beginners

destroy thread when server stoped - Java Beginners
destroy thread when server stoped  Hi, I have written a thread which run continuously in the server. when server stopped or restarted... execution. Please give me some information, how can i stop the thread when

Hibernate - Hibernate
Hibernate  Give me a brief description about Hibernate?How we will use it in programming?give me one example

JavaScript Questions

error
error  java.lang.unsupportedclassversionerror:bad major version at offset 6 how to solve this????   Hi, Please check the version of framework used and also the JDK version. This type error also comes when java file

Development process Questions

Struts2 Spring Hibernate integration
Struts2 Spring Hibernate integration  How to integrate Struts2 Spring2.5 and Hibernate3 in a web application project?Could anyone give some example

Java Beginners

Please give me coding for this..
Please give me coding for this..  Write an application that inputs... happens when you execute the program and type a number with more than five digits??What happens when you execute the program and type a number with fewer than five

java - Hibernate
java  hello i am Ramya.... i doing a project on j2ee using hibernate.... i hav created a database name employee... i tat i hav a table something... as it is..... and 1 more question is when i click open button it has to display all

Database Error - Hibernate
Database Error  Hi, I am working with Struts 1.2---- AJAX-----Hibernate 3.0 --- MySQL 5.0. At the time of inserting/fetching from Database by multiple/single users I am getting the following errors. Lock wait timeout

java run time error - Java Beginners
java run time error  i am getting error "main" java.lang.NullPointerException" in my program, iam sending code actually motive of program... 23 08:17 0 23 08:17 but after displaying 12 such lines, it show error

hi i m new to hibernate..plzzzzzzzzzzzzzz help me.... - Hibernate
://www.roseindia.net/hibernate/selectclause.shtml Thanks.  hi deepak.. when i...hi i m new to hibernate..plzzzzzzzzzzzzzz help me....  hi friends i m new to hibernate..& i m stuck in one positon in my pgm.. its a simple select

Hibernate Tutorial Example

Hibernate Book
Hibernate Book       Back to Hibernate Tutorials Page Hibernate in Action Hibernate practically exploded on the Java scene. Why is this open-source tool so

server problem - Hibernate
server problem  dear sir please give me best soloution how run hibernate and spring application on jboss and weblogic10.1.0 sever and compile thanks

Java - Hibernate
Java  friends plz help me. when i run hybernate program i got, this type of output. ---------------------------- Inserting Record Done Hibernate... = null; try{ // This step will read hibernate.cfg.xml and prepare hibernate

JSP Servlet Questions

JSP and Servlet did not run - JSP-Servlet
JSP and Servlet did not run  I tried to run this program but when I clicked submit button it give me; HTTP Status 404- and did not give me display what I wanted. Anyone can trace what I made wrong here

Advertisements Advertisements