Jdbc Save_image

13 comments so far (post your own) View All Comments Latest 10 Comments:

then..how to retrieve image from BLO MySQL..?

thankyou for ur explain how to sav image in MySQL, its very usefully..

Posted by Aran on Thursday, 07.15.10 @ 03:24am | #98197

Hello, I've tried to use your code, but when I try a select * from TABLE, it just come crazy! I'm using a BLOB type for my image column. I really need to insert an image into my database, would somebody please help?

Posted by andre on Friday, 05.7.10 @ 00:02am | #96875

I need a program that I can save both data and pictures and organize them. Can you tell me any program that I can do this, preferrably one that can be later converted in to SQL?

Posted by Loretta on Friday, 04.16.10 @ 22:44pm | #96433

this code is very helpful for me

Posted by prasankumar.satapati on Thursday, 11.12.09 @ 09:30am | #92512

it is indeed a good piece of code

Posted by nks on Friday, 10.23.09 @ 17:19pm | #92067

HI
Can u plz tell me u have specified the image address in ur program.
Thanx

Posted by kamal on Friday, 09.11.09 @ 22:40pm | #90832

that's gr8! thanks for example

Posted by Ankur on Wednesday, 08.19.09 @ 13:22pm | #90138

the querry must have detailed explanation about each and every term in it.
With using java code why con't we can store and retrive the images only from the oracle. If is there is any solutin for it then please give me the reply. Because now iam doing the project on this topic

Posted by satyajith on Saturday, 07.4.09 @ 18:38pm | #89040

it's wonderfull way of handling request. The way u have stisfied me in a sense a complete solution have been provided by u.

Posted by biswajit on Tuesday, 06.2.09 @ 06:31am | #88198

I want to store image in my hard disk, not in Database because i have to store streaming of Videos which is in G.B.... Is there is any code for that. If it is please mail it to me..
Thanking you.
Sumit Kumar Sinha

Posted by Sumit Kumar on Wednesday, 04.15.09 @ 00:50am | #86815

nice tutorial..
can you tell me if the image is really "stored" in the database or is it just referred to on the filesystem.
ie. if we delete the file system copy, is it still accessible...

on that point. how could we code a retreival from the database?

Thanks,Bill

Posted by bill on Thursday, 12.18.08 @ 11:36am | #82932

it is good approach to meet
the point of uploading , but
why do u use so many fields,
the image and id fields were
enough, b/c other wise it leads to cumbersome code..
any way thaks mahadra

Posted by targeta on Wednesday, 12.10.08 @ 03:00am | #82591

Hi There!

It really works fine, but I have another question How can I read it through java code and display it ?

Thank you very much.